Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  Empty
PostSubject: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:12 am

Holli looked at the ground and smiled as she danced in her white dress and white high heels. She wanted to dance on the field to show off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 am

Oliver was flying, not having been able to practise on a pitch for several months, and since his lessons had yet to start he had plenty of time to do so. He was quite clearly preoccupied, and therefore did not notice Holli on the grass beneath him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:33 am

Holli looked up and yelled with a smile, "Flying Oli!!!!" Holli haven't seen Oliver in years since when they went to Hogwarts together and she gave him the nickname of Flying Oli to get him more popular with the Quidditch games giving him mire of an edge. That and secretly wanting to get his attention, plus he was deviously handsome.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:23 am

He looked down when he heard the name, instantly recognising her and he laughed, waving.
'Hello!' he grinned, flying down towards her and quickly dismounting. 'What brings you so far from your class?' he smirked, brushing himself down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:17 am

Holli giggled and said with a smile as she walked towards Oliver, "To find you, Flying Oli. Besides I figure we could use sometime to get together after all when this teaching of yours gets spotted by a Pro Quidditch player to play for London. I might not see you again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:29 am

He shook his head. 'I'm far too old for that now' he laughed. 'Besides I've had my share of Quidditch, and now I'm here' he smirked.
Smiling he looked at her. 'And how have you been Holli?' he asked, having not spoken to her for a while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 9:16 am

Holli smiled and said as she pulled his qudditch uniform for him to get close to her, "I've been good so far Oliver. I open my dance studio back at London. I closed it because I'm here." Holli then leaned in and said with a sexy smile, "And maybe something else..." Holli loved it when Oliver was in uniform and even back then. Holli then said quietly with a hint of flirting, "Besides you're never to old for anything."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 9:06 am

He blushed at her obvious suggestion, instantly becoming more uncomfortable. He knew that Holli had always been flirtatious, however he was suprised that of all places she would try again in the middle of the Quidditch pitch.
Smiling he tried to change the subject. 'I hope.. your dancing goes well' he said awkwardly, before winking at her jokingly. 'We already know you can move perfectly' he teased, referring to her own repuation.
It was not that he did not like Holli, rather he himself was much more comfortable with Quidditch than he was when women so obviously hit on him in the middle of a field.
'And what have you got up to since we have returned to school?' he asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:50 am

Holli giggled and said with a smile as she placed her hands on her hips, "I've been helping the students with Divination like tutoring and I do teach the subject. You know how students are with that subject. In fact, I remember you having struggles with that class and you had to ask me for help. Oh you were so nervous around me and I was a shy little girl trying to help you out." Holli said with a smile as she took off her heels, "Maybe when you are free we should catch up and maybe I can read your palm."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:44 am

'Yes.. Divination' he sighed, remembering the subject. He honestly had not taken those lessons seriously at all. They just had seemed pointless to him.
'That sounds good' he smiled. 'And how is your flying?' he said. 'I'm happy to give you a bit of training again if you are rusty' he said, imagining she could hardly have been on a broom in some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)    Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Watching Flying Oli (Tag: Oliver Wood)
Page 1 of 1