Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) Empty
PostSubject: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:44 am

It was actually getting a little late by the time Jim and Evaine made their way to the Quidditch Pitch. The afternoon was starting to bleed into evening, and the sun was just about to set. But Jim didn't mind that. He had flown in the dark plenty of times. He just hoped Evaine was okay with it. He wasn't sure how skittish she was around flying, even if she would be with him. He swung his leg over his broomstick and grinned at Evaine. "Your chariot awaits," he said, grinning.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:51 am

Walking down all them steps Eva's feet started to hurt, how much she hated climing up and down every day but she never whined about it serving her house has a lot of steps to run away from her mother. Looking up seeing the sun was about to set some time "wow looks like we're going to do what we talked about." She laughed. Looking at Jim as he patted behind him she laughed again, swinging her leg over the broomstick and wrapped her arms around his waist
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:59 am

As soon as Evaine was situated, Jim kicked off with his foot and soon, they were rising slowly into the air. "Remember when we flew like this after Nani taught us some moves?" he asked. "Kinda feels like a long time ago." Things were so different back then. He and Evaine had still been hiding their feelings from each other, hadn't totally trusted each other yet. Flying together was just one of the many things that had brought them closer together. Jim tilted his broom to the left and they started to fly in gradually bigger circle. "Let me know if I'm going too fast," he said to Evaine.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:09 pm

Eva was still not use when it comes to taking off, "woe." She grabbed his shoulders, holding herself closer against his body as they took off in the air. Looking down she smiled, wraping her arms around his waist again "yeah it does if you think about it. We was just a bunch of sky kids getting to know each other." She said remembering throes days back when she felt like an idiot at times around him. How she tried not to act like a goof ball around him but he got under her skin. "No faster, faster I wanna see how fast this thing can go. I only saw once when ny head band fell." She said. Yet she never bothered putting it on lately maybe cause sheiks trying to say bye to her dad or something ells.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:15 pm

"Easy there," Jim said, glancing back to look at her. "I'm not sure I can conjure a lifeline right now." He gave a little chuckle at his own joke. "Sky kids? Sounds like a secret club for little kids or something." He smiled at her. "Alright, just be sure to keep an eye on your headband. We don't want it falling off again. If all else fails, just stick it in your pocket or something." He hunched a little lower over his broomstick, his grip tightening a bit before he shot forwards, the wind pushing his hair back instantly. "Whoo!" he cheered, letting that familiar feeling of weightlessness and adrenaline course through him. Flying did used to be the only thing that made him happy, after all.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:25 pm

Eva leaned over his shoulder kissing his cheek "my hair is put in a ponytail so it won't be falling down." She said sitting back down holding on him tightly so she won't fall down. Laughing she looked down to see where they was at "wow.." she said In awe. Seeing the lake blushing remembering how they was making out before going inside "slow slow.." she said feeling herself slipping away send her grip loosening
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:29 pm

Jim pulled his broomstick into a vertical climb, his face upturned towards the sky. This was always his favorite thing to do, other than dive-bomb towards the ground. That always gave him the most thrill, the most adrenaline. He dimly heard Evaine's voice behind him though and he slowed down a bit, pulling his broomstick back into a horizontal position. "You okay back there?" he asked, hoping he hadn't scared her too badly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:40 pm

Eva shut her eyes as Jim dived down trying not to be scared but it's nit like he took her out flying everyday to get use to it. Slow slow' she thought as he had slow down asking if she was ok "yeah I was starting to slip. " she said, tightening her grip again giving Jim a small smile. Sighing Eva rest her forehead on his back "I know I'm a buzz kill to your love of flying. Sorry." She said.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 pm

"Don't worry about squishing me or anything," Jim told her. "Just hold onto me as tight as you can. I'll be fine." He smiled at her again before taking his broomstick a little more slowly around the Quidditch Pitch. "Nah. You're fine," he said. "Besides, we're out for a joy-ride. It's not like I'm practicing for Quidditch or something. I did that earlier with Valerie."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:55 pm

"But I might squeeze all the softness out of you then you won't be all comfy." She laughed hugging him tightly as they fly around. Her hands gently stroked his sides smiling to herself, looking down at the filed "so are you going to try out so I can cheer for you?" She asked looking at him with her big brown eyes "show people what your made of."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 12:58 pm

"If get more muscle out of it, then I won't complain," Jim joked, laughing. He had always wished he wasn't so shrimpy and actually had some muscles on his bones instead of just wiry limbs that were only good from running away from bullies. "Of course I am," he replied. "Nani and Valerie would kill me if I didn't. Besides, I've been flying on my own for too long. It's time I got used to flying with other people and showed them what I can do."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 pm

"Hmm a buffed up Jim to have fun with." She said imaging it for a moment "hmm I'll miss my old Jim." She said kissing the back if his neck "well good cause brie wants me to try out for cheerleading that they are holding up this year. I just don't see myself in a short skimpy skirt jumping around throwing pompoms in the air. But it should be fun with her running it." Eva nibbled his ear.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 3:29 am

"You would?" Jim raised an eyebrow. He thought it funny that Evaine would prefer a soft, cuddly version of him rather than a buff one. That was what most girls wanted. Then again, Evaine wasn't like most girls. "Ooo, cheerleading?" He laughed a little. "Brie would be the one to organize that." He smiled at her. "I think you would look hot in something like that. I'd have to concentrate on the game, otherwise I'd just be staring at you all the time." He blushed a little at his bold words, but he still smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 6:24 am

"Yes I don't ever want you to change for any reason, I like you the way you are Jim so don't go trying to change yourself." she said with a smile. Blinking at the way he said cheerleading made her a bit nervous wondering what he had in his mind about her running around in a short skirt, hiding her face in the back of his shoulder blade to hide her blushing face. "Well Brie would be the one wo all so start a Jim and Eva fan club, i mean Todd has already came up with a couple name for us, Brie see's a wedding for us in the future, Emily thinks of our love thing as a fairytale in her books and Val.. well i don't know what she might think." she laughed. Hearing the words 'I think you would look hot in something like that' made her face turn completely red, heck she froze right their from his words. Hot? he think i would look hot?, no i'm dreaming, yeah it's one of them side effects from mother almost taking me away Jim would never... her mind went blank hearing the rest of what Jim said. Unable to say something back she just smiled back at him

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Thu Aug 16, 2012 9:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:16 am

Jim smiled back at her. That was one of the things he loved about Evaine. He never had to change for her. She accepted him as he was, werewolf curse and all. "And so the fanclub begins," he muttered. "Maybe we should start a Brie and Todd one, just to get back at them. We can make little kissy noises whenever they walk by." He laughed, knowing that Emily would probably be on board for that. She was an upcoming prankster, after all. He noticed Evaine went a little quiet after his comment and he turned red, thinking he had said too much. "Um wanna try going fast again? Just yell at me whenever you want to slow down, okay?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:22 am

Still quiet Eva giggled at Jim saying that should start a Todd and Brie fanclub and get back at them for all the teasing they did "Yeah Emily would diffidently help on that." she comment holding herself closer to him "Yes fast i'll remember to hold on tight so i wont slip." she said hugging him even more tighter than before "Is what ok, I'm not hurting you am i?" she asked not wanting to suffocate him while trying to fly he might pass out.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:27 am

Jim grinned. Looked like he was right about Emily. He made a mental note to hang out with her next time he saw her. No doubt she'd be very enthusiastic about this. "You're fine, you're good," he said as Evaine tightened his hold on him. "Remember, better to hold on too tight than not tight enough. We don't want you falling off like last time." He stopped his broomstick for a moment, seeing how high they were. He grinned again before angling his broomstick downward and diving towards the ground. He gave another whoop as they flew faster and faster. Then, at the last second, he pulled up on the broom handle, pulling them away from the ground and towards the sky again. "Yeah!" he cheered, pumping his fist in the air. "How was that?" he asked Evaine.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:38 am

Holding onto him tightly she nodded her head looking down seeing how high they was in the air. Her stomach felt it was butterflies from being high in the air "wow.." she awed. Soon as Jim dived towards the ground Eva held on tightly, feeling the urge to close her eyes but didn't it was to much fun , faster and faster they flew. Eva almost thought they was going to crash but at the last second, Jim pulled up on the broom handle, pulling them away from the ground and towards the sky. Her hair was a mess from the wind blowing in her face, good thing it was in a ponytail but it was still messy. "Amazing, lets do it again!" she smiled brightly brushing her messy hair with her hand
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:41 am

Jim heard the excitement in Evaine's voice and he smiled, glad to see that she was enjoying herself. "Alright, hold on tight," he said as he made his way up high again. It didn't take too long for them to be diving towards the ground again, whooping and hollering all the while. This was what Jim always loved about flying: the wind in your face, the adrenaline rush. Almost nothing could compare to it.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:48 am

Evaine hold on him tightly as they went up high in the sky again. Looking at the smile in Jim's face, it lways made her happy to see Jim cheerful and not him doom and gloom self like in the pasted, he was less tried like he was when she sneaks in his room to cuddle at night. He was almost like a new Jim in a way with them finally admitting their feeling for each other. Eva pressed her body against him, as he swoop down towards the ground again.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 9:57 am

Jim eased back on his speed a bit, circling around the Quidditch Pitch again. He glanced at the sky and saw that the sun was setting, turning the once blue sky into a blend of orange, red, and purple. "Check it out," he said, pointing. "Another reason to love broomsticks: they always give you the best views of sunsets."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:03 am

Eva loosen her hold on Jim looking over at the sun set in awe "This is better than watch it from the ground." she said. With out thinking her hand reached out gently holding Jim's hand, maybe it was a instinct, or maybe just the habit of holding his hand. Smiling up at him Eva turned her head to focus on the sunset
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:08 am

"Tell me about it," Jim said. Sunsets were always beautiful in his eyes, except those nights on which a full moon followed. That was the only time he dreaded them. Luckily though, tonight would be just like any other night. He squeezed Evaine's hand, smiling back at her. Flying was definitely more exciting and fun when you had somebody with you.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:14 am

"You wanna fly some more or go do something fun?" she asked looking back at Jim, her thumb stroked the top of his hand. She couldn't mind flying a bit more but with what happened and the holiday's right around the corner she wanted to make sure it was alright for Jim's parents if she could come their for Christmas.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 10:16 am

"Something fun?" Jim turned to look at her. "Do you have something specific in mind?" He wondered if Evaine was going to take him out to the lake again or something. Thoughts of what they did there last time entered his mind and he blushed a little bit. It was just so easy to lose control around Evaine. She drove him crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)   Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine) Empty

Back to top Go down

Flying Just For the Hell Of It (Tag Evaine)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: