Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

flying for fun (tag: anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

flying for fun (tag: anyone) Empty
PostSubject: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:47 am

Fionn walked briskly onto the field and looked around. nobody seemed to be there so he had the field all to himself for now. the big man grinned and prepared to take off. he hadn't been able to get good practice in for months, and their first match was coming up. since he was someone who stoutly believed in no time like the present, it was as good as any to begin practicing again.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:03 am

((If there's someone who's flying Nani must be there! XD Twisted Evil ))

Nani came out from the changing room, she changed herself to be more confortable during her daily training..
With her broomstick in one hand and her Quaffle in the other she walked into the pitch, but she stopped as soon as she saw that there was already someone else in.. She couldn't see who exactly he was but there was something familiar about him..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyWed May 16, 2012 8:08 am

Fionn grinned, loving the feel of the wind rushing past his face. until his broom shuddered and stopped. he groaned and began pushing it down before it stopped completely. that was the problem with an ancient and used broom, they never quite worked right. he dropped the 10 feet left as the broom completely stopped working and groaned lightly from th breath being knocked out of him. it took a moment before he realized someone had watched the fiasco. he sat up and stared nonchalantly at Nani. "Pelekai. getting in much needed practice?"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:18 am

Nani smiled seeing his horrible attempt to fly.. then she chuckled seeing that he was Fionn Causer, beater in the Griffindors...

She walked in his direction.. "Mmmh..." she smiled sarcastily.. "I think you'll need much more practice than me Causer..." she chuckled.. "After this show I think it's really clear!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 10:53 am

he snorted. "please. I just have a faulty broom. let's not forget who flew circles around who the last match" he folded his arms and gave her a death stare. "or do I have to remind you Pelekai?"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:21 am

Nani snorted.. "I thought nobody had seen me.." she crossed her arms staying in silence a few minutes.. "I had only a little technical problem!" she glanced at him.. "Nothing else.."

She didn't like him.. indeed she didn't like all the other Quidditch players in general when they were in a match or practing.. but he was really annoying in her opinion..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:27 am

ha! it was all over the gryffindor common rooms by dinner" not really, but playing on her insecurities was fun. "I actually got past you, and so did Molly. that's not a 'slight technical problem' that's being lazy" harsh and judgmental...he was so mean but this was fun. only his friends got to see the softer side and there was no lost love between him and Nani.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:29 am

Nani smiled sarcastily.. "Yeah.. sure.. in all the Gryffindor common rooms.." she replied pretending to seem skeptical.. even if she didn't believe him she couldn't help but was worried if that was true or not.. Not because everybody were talking about her but if Molly thought like him..

She snorted.. "And I'm not lazy!" she yelled at him.. "Don't try to repeat it!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:10 am

Fionn held up a finger "L...A...Z..." he knew she was going to attack him or something, but this was funny. he smirked, he knew a way to make it funnier! he walked over and embraced her "...Y..." he whispered in her ear, grinning fit to spit his face.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:20 pm

((Sorry if I reply only now.. Sad I was busy with school! X) ))

Nani tried to remove him as soon as he embraced her.. She snorted as he started to spell the word..
She knew that he was just trying to anger her, she had to keep control, but when Fionn said the last letter and she heard him grin... Her fist moved in his direction and hit him right in his face! "I've had enough of you!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 2:38 am

his head snapped back and he laughed, rubbing his chin. "hey, she's got a temper! good to know" he walked awaay and picked up his broom. "use that in your games and maybe HUfflepuff will actually win a match this year" he smirked at her and floded his arms. he was going to get jinxed, and his face stung where she hit him, but once he got going he couldn't stop and man! it felt good getting a rise out of people
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:23 am

Nani smiled of defiance at him.. "Do you want another one?! That hurts..." she yelled at him showing her fist.. She didn't like how he acted or how he chuckled when he spoke.. "I don't need your advices for the match!" she snorted taking her broomstick too.. "I can beat you when I want!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyThu May 24, 2012 1:34 pm

"hurts you when you punch me or...?" he raised an eyebrow, then grinned. "you want to test that Pelekai? first to complete three laps around wins. we'll see who's the better flier then!" laughing he got on his broomstick and took off.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:44 am

"I'm sure when I'll win that for sure will hurt you!" Nani laughed jumping on her broomstick and started to fly towards him.. "See you at the goal!" she teased him reaching him.. "Where do we start?" she wanted to win but she wanted a loyal match..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:29 am

"3, 2, 1, GO" he took off and began his lap. the broom seemed to get it was important to, he'd never flown this well on it before. great! all the better to win with. he smirked and increased his speed, glancing behind him. Pelekai was way behind.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:56 am

Nani blinked at him when he started.. With the handle of her broomstick firm in her hands she flew quickly right behind him trying to find a way to overtake him.. She couldn't lose this challenge!
Shit.. ..his broomstck was going too much better for her taste.. She snorted and increased her speed reaching him.. Now they were flying side by side..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptySun May 27, 2012 11:36 am

he snickered at her struggle to keep up and catch up, flipping over her and looking at the girl upside down before ending up on her other side and pushing his broom faster. for once it wasn't acting up, this was brilliant! "what's the matter Pelekai? tired?" he was a good distance away, but he knew she heard him
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyTue May 29, 2012 6:48 am

Nani snorted at him and increased her speed ignoring his words.. Ican'tlose!Ican'tlose!Ican'tlose! she kept telling to herself.. With her hands firm on the broomstick she flew in his direction getting under him ready to fly up as soon as she would have seen the right moment..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 6:24 am

Fionn growled and focused on going as fast as he could. he rolled so she was no longer under him and shoved her to the side. who said they had to play fair? first lap done, two more to go and he still had a lead. much smaller than before, but a lead none the less
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 7:14 am

"You bast...d!" Nani yelled at him.. ..luckily he's a Griffyndor.. she thought increasing her speed.. First lap! "Yes!"
She increased her speed again.. all this velocity toppled the broom, she trembled but immediately took again the control.. She was just behind him..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyWed May 30, 2012 9:26 am

he felt extra air and glanced behind himself to see Nani inches from his broom tail. his eyes widened and he pushed his broom harder, going faster. he could feel it start to shudder beneath him and he gritted his teeth. just a few more laps...don't let it drop him...
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:23 am

Nani flew right ahead him giving a satisfied smile.. She noticed that his broom started to tremble too but she didn't really care.. With a litlle of concentration he wouldn't fall..
Flying more faster she coulod see the second lap.. giving a quick look behind her to see where Fionn was Nani increased her speed and kept the velocity changeless..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptyThu May 31, 2012 8:35 am

Fionn growled and increased his speed, catching up to her as they began the final lap. "I refuse to lose to a HUFFLEPUFF!" he shouted and forced the broom to go faster still. at this rate he was going to break it. oh well...
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 10:44 am

Nani took a deep breath.. she didn't wnat to lose her temper right now.. now that she was flying.. now that she was competing!

Come on! It's the final lap! I can't lose! she encouraged herself increasing her speed.. Now nothing can stop her from winning! She could feel the adrenalin in her veins... and she liked it!
She overtook him and showing her hand with the middle finger up.. she screamed.. "Fuck you!" ..she laughed continuing her flight..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 11:39 am

"not in a million years would I tap that" he countered and focused, going faster and faster, almost there....he couldn't lose now, not now! come on! just a little more...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

flying for fun (tag: anyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next