Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell Empty
PostSubject: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 10:11 am

Grace wandered through the castle and decided to talke a stroll through the dungeon. Her hands grazed the wall gently and she sighed as she walked slowly, her hips swaying. Tomorrow was the worst day of her life. The anniversary of the day her father was murdered. The one day it could be guaranteed she'd cry. The day before was always a day of anxiety and an overexcited mind. She was jumpy and oddest of all she was sympathetic, the one day of the year she wasn't ready to bite someone's head off.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 11:55 pm

(OOC: mind if I jump in? Wink )

Sinbad heard someone walk towards the dungeon. He had followed the person. What if Grace had sent someone to investigate the dungeon for traces of rape? By his surprise he was Grace herself being there. She seemed odly happy. He leaned against the door frame. "Hey.." He said in a low voice with a smirk on his lips. "What did I hear? You acused me of raping little Maggie" He laughed lightly. "What made you think that?" He asked as he walked towards her. Grabbing her wrist as he pulled her closer to him. Looking into her eyes. With a evil smirk on his face still. His eyes slightly narrowed. In a somewhat dangerous glare.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 1:22 pm

(ooc: not at all XD. srry for not replying earlier.. road trip)

Grace looked into Sinbad's eyes for a second and then rolled hers.

"Oh, Im so scared." she said sarcastically but didn't attempt to break their grip.

"Well Mr. Rapist, I woke up with bruises on my arms in the shape of hands, and a huge bmp on my head. Few of the idiots around here can beat me up and on top of that I come down here the next morning and what do I find? Firewhiskey, the remain of Maggie's dress, and blood." Grace said seriously, holding his gaze.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:52 pm

Sinbad smirked. ''And you assume I am the one to lay hands one you?'' He rolled his eyes. ''Don't make me laugh. You must have really been beaten up by someone but it wasn't me.'' He Let his hand grab her chin. ''I could care less what you do. But I do care if you spread rumors about me raping people.'' He said with a glare. Letting go off her. And this why he would not take time to even get to know other people. They were just not worth it. And all had the same ignorant personalities.

(OOC: It's Okay dear xDD)

Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 1:21 am

Grace sighed and laughed, "Sorry for thinking you of all people could shove me around. It mist have been Leroy." Grace joked, pulling away from Sinbad and smiling.

"I dont care what you do with Maggie, shes a bit airheaded thinking you mean something to each other when your such a bitch to everyone, except the people who offer to let you in their pants." Grace said, just testing his reaction.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 4:05 am

Sinbad narrowed his eyes. As she talked about he only cared about people if he could get in their pants. The nerve. He didn't hesitate to slap her across the cheek. He wanted to spat some filthy words at her, But it just wasn't worth it. Not at all.
''There, You have your shape of a hand signed by me.'' He growled as he turned around to leave.

(OOC: Sorry it took so long v.v I got distracted xDD Btw, You can stop him if you wanna ^^)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 8:52 am

Grace took the slap easily and her hand rose to her face. Grace was watching him walk away silently.

"Typical, you walk away. And youve just said so much already," Grace said sarcastically. She smiled and waited for his irritation.

"Of course i know what i said wasnt true, you obvioussly dont get in Larissas pants. The way you over brother her is a bit contradictory to your nature," Grace said absentmindedly, leaning against the dungeon wall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyTue Jul 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Sinbad turned around he raised his eyebrow. Stepping forward he let his hand go through her hair. Before he pulled at it, making her look up. ''What does it take to shut you up?'' He asked, He wouldn't waste too much energy on the girl. She was no other than the rest. But even the nerve to speak his sisters name.
He pulled again at her hair, Though not too hard. ''Well..?''
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 am

Grace smirked again and answered, "I don't know, I'm well known for my mouth," Grace reached forward and grabbed his other hand, placing it on her arm, matching the bruises perfectly.

"Coincidence?" she asked quietly, then let his hand fall.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 2:54 am

Sinbad raised his eyebrow when he took his hand. He smirked. ''Smart little girl.'' He said before he punched her in the face. Pushing her against the wall. He grabbed his wand out of his pocket. Pointing it to the girls neck.
''You should become a detective..solve mystery's..'' He grinned. ''Now what should I do to you..?''
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 4:53 am

"Maybe you should rape then kill me, it'll really help Maggie trust you," Grace said sarcastically, her face stinging. Grace considered returning the blow but decided against it. She didn't want to start an all out brawl just yet. She knew there was something going on with him and Maggie, she'd heard plenty about them and from the way Maggie had defended him before... he was playing with her.

"Besides, I don't really have the patience to be a detective. detective's are supposed to think with their head, not their fists." Grace said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 7:47 am

Sinbad grinned. "You've got nerve, very cute but very foolish too." He pulled at her hair. "But no.. I won't rape you dear..and killing you is too easy." He grinned. Letting go off her hair as he brushed the back of his hand on her cheek."I have other plans.." No.. Death wouldn't be on his list what he would do. And rape neither. He wouldn't let his manhood go near her. Besides she expected him to do that.

He let his head go to her ear. He pushed his wand somewhat more into her neck as he Let
his breath tingle her ear. "Crucio.." He whispered as he smirked wickedly.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 10:15 am

Grace started screaming, her voice echoing through the dungeon. The pain was intense and her head felt like it was on fire. Her whole body burned as she conitinued to scream. She thought he was weak, using an unforgiveable curse on her, just because e could.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyWed Jul 25, 2012 6:49 pm

Sinbad smirked as she screamed he let go off her. He pushed her down on the ground. He went down looking at her face, filled with pain. A sadistic look in his eyes as he grabbed her chin. To look into her eyes. Brushing his hand through her hair. "It's such a pity that I have to lower myself to these technics." He smirked. As he pushed her head down. Standing up. As he turned around to walk away.
He had heard and seen enough.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 2:34 am

Grace sat on the ground, breathing deeply. She watched Sinbad walk away as she said "What could you possibly have to gain?"
She brushed her hair out of her eyes and glared at his retreating figure.

"Torturing me, whats the point? Its not like I'm afraid of you now or anything," she told him seriously, she knew she was treading thin water but it was true, it wasn't him she feared it was the pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 3:49 am

Sinbad turned around. ''I didn't ask you to be afraid. I only ask you to shut up. ''He crossed his arms. ''And I guess it didn't work did it?'' He asked as he walked forward. Lifting his wand.

''Crucio..'' He said again. Slightly louder this time. ''I only need to hear your screams. That's enough satisfaction.'' He said with no emotion whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:08 am

"Again?" Grace asked as he raised his wand, she tensed herself for the pain.
When it came she began to scream again, writhing and shrieking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:15 am

He smirked. "As long as you keept making such a noises.." He winked. Grinning wickedly. He walked over to her. "What else do you want? Getting more bruises on your fragile body?" He asked sarcastically. Call him a sadistic person. But this was way more fun than raping her for sure. Even if she thought he was weak.

Why would he waste too much energy on her when he could simply speak a spell and it would give him the statisfaction.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 9:42 am

Grace glared at him. "Are you insane? Do you get some kind of sick pleasure from this?" she asked angrily. She stood and tried to stand stiffly, and not shake.

"How would you like it if it was you or your sister?" she demanded curiously, trying to imagine his face twisted in pain, but it was difficult. Besides, she had sworn to herself a long time ago she would never resort to the cruciatus curse, ever since she'd seen it used on her father.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyThu Jul 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Sinbad crossed his arms. No he didn't get any pleasure of this. But she didn't seem to shut up no matter what he did. When she mentioned his sister he slapped her across the face again. He stepped backwards, he had always a problem to control his anger. And to be honest she should be happy that he tried his best to control right now. Because he was ready to tear every inch of her apart. But instead he stepped away now. Once again.

"If I were you I should stop trying to teach me a lesson, because you can't change what ever you want to change." He turned around walking away once again. She'd probably shout some more nonsense. That's what he expected she would do. He had to admit she was strong, and brave. But also foolish to say such a things.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 1:13 am

"I'm not trying to teach you a lesson," she said quietly, wiping her hair out of her face again.

"I don't think you can change, even if you wanted to. You are incompetent of sympathy," Grace said calmly, rubbing her face where he'd hit her. She didn't want to make him angry, whenever she showed up to class with some bruises the teachers assumed she had beaten the crap out of someone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 3:07 am

Sinbad Smirked, He than grinned. As he slowly bursted into laughter. ''And I should have sympathy for you because?!'' He shouted. ''All you do is insult me, Get on my nerves. And you even dare to talk about my sister. Why should I show any sympathy to you? Explain to me.'' He said, As he crossed his arms. Why should he when she kept driving him angry.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:55 am

"Because I haven't really done anything to you. I accused you of raping Maggie because I am almost entirely sure its true. I barely insult you, you walk right into it. And lastly I fail to understand how mentioning your sister pisses you off so much. What am I gonna do? Go beat the crap out of her? No. I've mentioned her only because shes the one thing you seem to give a shit about," Grace said furiously. She leaned against the wall again and pulled out a cigarrette. She'd never been much of a smoker but the past week she'd took it up a bit more frequently since she'd been hanging out with Viv so much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:29 am

Why did this girl seem to get under his skin when she spoke of the truth? He looked away. He couldn't describe why he was always angry, Why he rather closed himself into complete darkness than to try to get to know people. They were useless. He sighed. Looking away. He clenched his teeth. Why did the truth hurt? It's what he did.. Pretend it wasn't his fault, Not his problem. He shook his head. No it wasn't..Well..He sighed again. Clenching his fist. Come on man..Are you going to let her talk to you? Don't be bothered by that chick. He thought. But was it his thought really? He didn't know..

he looked back at Grace. Seeing her smoke he frowned. ''You smoke?'' He asked.
To be honest. She deserved some respect. After all he had done to her. Nothing. No sign of fear. She just took a cigarette. Just..Like nothing had happened.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 6:52 am

Grace lit the cigarette and inhaled.

"No, well, not until recently. My friend Viv got me into it lately," grace said, closing her eyes and taking a deep breathe.

"You want one?" she offered, holding out a cigarette to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next