Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:11 am

"You should Confound them and make sure it's a Pygmy Puff," she said. "Then again that would be a hell of a lot of work around Christmas... I'm pretty sure those things are like excited little children most of the time."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:57 am

''I can't!!'', Emily gasped.... ''Or else I could be expelled from Hogwarts...'', she widened her eyes.
''And besides, my parents are muggle... It would be unfair if I spell them, even when I'm older...'', she said quietly and brought her legs to her chest...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:03 am

"I'm sure they'd appreciate a bit of magic. Life must be a bit boring without it, eh? I know I wouldn't want to go without." She looked at the slightly panicked look on Emily's face. "Look, I was joking. I'm sure you don't need a Pygmy Puff badly enough to Confound anyone."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:13 am

Emily tried to get more relaxed when Jessica assured she was joking... ''Perhaps I could use a prank spell once in a while....'', she said with a innocent face, and then giggled.
''I would never cast a Confound charm in anyone.... except if it's a Slytherin student who is pissing some of my friends'', she smirked and winked.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 10:20 am

"Fair enough, I don't think any of us would stop you." Jessica rolled back onto her back, resting her hands on her stomach. "Fine, your Christmas is sorted. Do you think all those rumours about the New Years Ball are true? I heard a few people talking about it..." She shuddered a little. "Dresses."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2