Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:38 pm

Asami was bored, to put it bluntly. It seemed like all the good people were getting taken this year, leaving her with nobody to play with. Even the party after the ball had been a bit dull. And without fun, her emotions got more out-of-whack than usual. And Asami didn't like that. Not one bit. So, she had popped into the Hogs head, ordered a glass of wine, and had sat herself down, hoping that she would meet someone interesting enough to entertain her for the evening. This tactic was bit unpredictable in its success, but Asami was running out of ideas. She needed to flit with someone, get their attention, have them pay attention to her like she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Moments like that made her happy, like she was worth something. She tossed her hair over her shoulder, hoping it would catch someone's eye.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 7:49 am

Aileen sighed quietly to herself as she walked along the path to Hogsmeade. She would rather not be in the quiet little village, memories of the track she made through it to get to the shrieking shack were fresh in her mind, no matter how hard she tried to forget. But it was needed. With Juliette not speaking to her, Rose's presence reminding her of what occurred in the shack, and her more often than not distaste of Vivenne left her with little social options.

She did not wish to seek the company of other Slytherins in he common room, for many of them bored her or were Sinbad. The Slytherin vampire was not around to amuse her for a bit and she accomplished all her homework. Not that she wanted to chance crossing that annoying Ravenclaw in the library again. He had been most irritating. If I never see him again, it'll be too soon. she thought.

Now that she was in the quaint little village, she had no idea where to go. The Three broomsticks were far too crowded. She did not care for any sweets. Had no need for clothes. And she certainly wasn't going into that awfully hufflepuffy couples cafe. Which left only one place. The Hogs Head.

Aileen huffed quietly before going inside. This establishment was much to be desired. But it was better then the other choices currently. So inside she went, eyes blinking in the change of lighting. Looking about, the raven-haired woman tried to locate of place of seating. the tables looked filthy. The bar even more so.

Just as she thought of heading back out, she saw something in the corner of her eye. Turning her head, she spotted a familiar face, tossing her hair aside. Not the most desirable company, but she was better than some of the shady figures lurking about. So without a word, she made her way to the other. "Well if it isn't Sato." she said, her voice calm as she gave a charming smile. "Do you mind some added company?"
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 8:24 am

Asami sighed, twirling her wine glass between her fingers. She felt like screaming and banging her head against the wall. Things weren't going her way, and she didn't like it. But she glanced up when she heard someone addressing her. She prayed it was someone interesting. When she saw that it was Aileen, she figured that she was good enough. Not the most fun person in the world, but a good enough talker to take her mind off of things. Plus, she seemed to share Asami's knack for dueling. "Finally, someone to talk to other than the wall," she said, smiling a little. "Pull up a seat." She patted the stool next to her.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 9:10 am

Keeping her charming smile in place, Aileen sat down on the offered seat. Though honestly, she would have rather stood than sit upon the dirty thing. But it was offered, so she would take it. She gave a light chuckle upon the other's words. "I dare say I am better company than an old wall." she said with light humor, her hands folding neatly over her lap.

"And how are you Miss Sato?" she asked, deciding to move onto light conversation. Better than dead silence. at least for now. "I have not seen you since the ball." If she recalled, the other ravenette had Aquata as her date, though it was better than to bring it up. Talk of the Slytherin slut often left a bad taste in her mouth. The two certainly did not get along well.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 10:36 am

Asami laughed. "You do have a point there," she acknowledged. The bartender came by with the bottle of wine and Asami motioned for him to leave it there. He seemed to hesitate, but she gave him a look and he soon obeyed her request. "Don't know if the wine is to your tastes, but it's better than the beer," she said as she filled her wineglass. She knew some people weren't as fond of dingy alcohol as she was, but as long as it gave her mind a pleasant buzz, she liked it. "Fine enough, I suppose," she replied, shrugging. "A bit bored. Exciting things aren't happening around here as much as they used to." She sighed dramatically.
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 7:13 am

Blue eyes watched as the bartender, a man most befitting the dirty establishment as the Hogs Head, came to their table to refill the other's glass. It seemed her fellow Slytherin wished for the whole bottle to be kept, and after a moment of hesitance the bartender allowed it. Turning her gaze back to the other girl, Aileen kept quiet and simply watched her drink her wine.

As the other spoke, she gave a polite smile. "The only way for me to know would be if I was to taste it." she said calmly, tilting her head to the side. "But for me, it is too early int eh day to partake in wine. Unless I was at a social gathering of course. This is more of a.. champagne hour." Not that Aileen drank all that much. She would indeed drink some at galas, balls, and celebration. But she was not keen on taking in something that made her loose her senses.

No, she would rather take a few sips and watch everyone else get drunk and vulnerable for her manipulative ways should they be needed.

Upon Asami's remark on nothing exciting happening, the blue-eyed Slytherin recalled the night she would rather forget. "It depends on you define as exciting." she said quietly, a little distracted. A simply blink of her eyes, and she made herself forget again. "But yes, things have been rather slow. But perhaps that might just be because I'm not moving on to my next boyfriend." she said with a mix between thoughtfulness sand humor.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptyMon Oct 01, 2012 8:10 am

Asami shrugged. "To each her own, I suppose," she said as she took another sip. Her fingers drummed against the table, almost impatient for the alcohol to kick in and make things not look so harsh and clear. She laughed a little. "A champagne type of girl?" she said, smiling at Asami. "I like it well enough myself, but I think it's more fun when someone spikes it up a bit, kind of like the punch at the ball. Now that was a bit interesting, watching everyone's reactions to when they tasted that." Asami had laughed when people had spat out the punch as soon as they had tasted the alcohol inside it. She had thought it all pretty funny, and she didn't have a problem with the punch at all. She was just disappointed that nobody really got drunk. She noticed Aileen's voice get a little quiet and she wondered what she was thinking about. "The good of exciting, not the...bad stuff," she said, her mind going back to when Meg had attacked her and Maggie with that snake. Asami still didn't like thinking about that incident. It had made her feel vulnerable, scared, helpless, things she never wanted to be. She almost resented Rose for it, even though it wasn't technically her fault. "Yeah, seems like there's nobody around to snag," she replied. "That, or they're too happy-happy-joy-joy for me."
Back to top Go down
Aileen Quinn

Aileen Quinn

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 4:32 pm

Aileen smirked lightly, shaking her head. "I wouldn't say a champagne girl. Wine is certainly more sophisticated, if the year is right. I was just expressing my personal views of what drink would be best upon this time of day." Really it was. It was light enough to be drunken this time of day without anyone thinking poorly, but was still alcoholic. But of course, it wasn't as if she drank much. She certainly preferred keeping her wits about her.

At the mention of the spiked punch, Aileen gave a smirk. "Ah yes. That was interesting. Juliette and Vivienne both seemed disappointed by the lack of strength and quality it had." The two were particularly picky about their drinks. Though Juliette would probably still drink it, for the sake of getting drunk. Which was a problem of itself. Not that she would ever say such things. Aileen was not about to reveal such things to anyone else. Especially not to a fellow Slytherin.

When Asami spoke again, Aileen's smirk fell and she gave a light shrug, as if nonchalant. "Yes... not the bad stuff." Blue eyes looked about in a seemingly bored fashion, watching the wayward souls within the pub. A small hum left her lips to show her listening at the subject of too happy souls and people taken. "It's not so much of an issue of lack of available men." she said, looking back at the other as she rested he head on her hand.

"I've of age, and thus it's the countdown until I receive the letter telling me the name of my chosen husband." She gave a simple smile, as if commenting of the nice weather. It was really the same thing for her. At least now it was. She always knew she would be in an arranged marriage. At one point she dreaded it, but then hoped it would be J- Do not think of him. she thought as her smile never faltered. That was then. And he was gone. So now, there was nothing left for her to think of her eventual arranged marriage other than a simple fact of life that was no different than the weather.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:50 am

"Hmm, true," Asami replied. "My father's the same way. Champagne in the afternoon or wine at night." Of course, Asami preferred wine all the time since it made her head buzz more quickly, which her father seemed to be aware of. He tried to keep the house's stores locked, but Asami had almost always found a way to get past them and snatch a bottle or two for her own personal enjoyment. It was the most she could do if she had to spend the night at the house. "Yeah, I kinda wish there was more of a kick to it," she said, sighing. "It would have been amusing to see how many people got tipsy during the dance. Would have given the teachers a run for their money." Plus, it was just fun to watch. Sure, Asami was the drunk fool herself sometimes, but that didn't mean she didn't get any enjoyment out of seeing other people acting the same way. "Arranged marriage? Yuck." Asami stuck out her tongue. "Talk about a kill-joy idea. But I guess that means that you've gotta live it up while you still can." Asami hoped that her father didn't have that in mind for her. He hadn't mentioned any arranged marriages, but that didn't mean he wasn't planning it. Asami made a mental note to try and ask him next time she wrote to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)   Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Good Time (Tag Anyone)
Page 1 of 1