Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's time to face me. [Aliss]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

It's time to face me. [Aliss] Empty
PostSubject: It's time to face me. [Aliss]   It's time to face me. [Aliss] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 9:48 am

Craig stepped up to the office door and rapped lightly on its wood. He quickly strode into the room without waiting for an answer. His eyes fell on Aliss, sitting at her desk going a small stack of papers.

She looked up as he swept forward.

"You can't keep avoiding me, Aliss. We ARE colleagues now, after all," he said in his silky voice.
HE swept back his long black hair. His deep green robes billowed around him as he watched her face carefully. She didn't trust him, that was no secret. But that didn't mean that he would stop caring about her.

Last edited by Craig Rivera on Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: It's time to face me. [Aliss]   It's time to face me. [Aliss] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:03 am

Alliss looked up from her papers as Craig entered the room, she instantly tensed before placing her work to one side and standing upright. She would not be sat down in a disadvantaged position whilst he was in the room.

"Oh I can, and we may be colleagues, but that is where our connection ends." Alliss' voice was sharp, she'd had enough of calimly handling situations. Her patience was wearing thin. She leant against her desk and folded her arms as he moved closer. She wasn't sure if she could even look at him, let alone speak to him. He was so familiar, yet so distant.
Back to top Go down
Craig Rivera

Craig Rivera

PostSubject: Re: It's time to face me. [Aliss]   It's time to face me. [Aliss] EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:16 am

Craig watched her move around the desk with some amusement. She had always had such fire, even as a little girl. She was getting angry, he noted. He allowed his hands to hang loosely by his side. His cool demeanor was reflected in every movement.

"Come now, Aliss. Did you really believe everything you heard growing up?"

Their parents would have surely seeded the distrust between the siblings.
"Do you remember our trip to Diagon Alley when you were what...5 years old? I had just graduated from Hogwarts. We spent nearly two hours in Florean Fortescue's Ice Cream Parlour! And I bought you that cat from the Magical Menagerie?"

He would never forget her beaming face as she trailed him in the shopping center.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's time to face me. [Aliss]   It's time to face me. [Aliss] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's time to face me. [Aliss]
Page 1 of 1