Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 5:29 am

Emily got really bored after a long week of boring classes, and no action at all. All he wanted was a little time of fun after it, she deserved. She walked outside the castle, hoping to find something interesting to do. She hummed while she trailled next to the lake, but the giant squid wasn't so much social this evening. Seeing no other option, she grabbed her wand and hid behind a tree, waiting for a guinea pig for the newest prank spell she had learned.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 7:12 am

[[considering Jessica's a right old mardy moo, I think she needs some pranks ^_^]]

Jessica walked across the grassy banks of the lake, humming a little frustratedly to herself. People had scattered quite quickly after class, going about their lives in a way that made her jealous. Insanely jealous. The Common Room was always either empty, or filled with small groups of people in their own little worlds. It was as if she had found herself suddenly alone in the castle.

Luckily, none of these groups seemed to have taken her spot by the tree. She smiled a little and stopped humming when she saw it, happy to know that there was somewhere peaceful to go to keep her mind off things
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 10:42 am

Emily was sighing heavily, getting bored as no one showed up as time passed by... She almost missed the girl who passed behind her. She was walking by the banks of the lake. Emily smiled widely, and got herself prepared. First, she studied the girl closely, to choose which spell she could use. Seein her down, like she was upset, Emily chose what she would try this afternoon... She pronounced quietly a cheering charm, and put some strengh as she waved her wand... In a few moment, the girl would burst in laughes.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyMon Aug 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Jessica slumped down to the floor, tossing her bag aside and lying down, closing her eyes as she looked up at the sky. A bit of peace. Her mind wandered by itself, thinking briefly about different classes, what homework was due... all of a sudden, though, the thoughts disappeared and were clouded over. She began to laugh riotously. Even if she could stop, the strangeness of the situation would have made her continue laughing.

"Wuh-what the hell?" she spluttered, clutching her side as she continued laughing
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 12:41 pm

Emily laughed quietly as she heard the girl bursting in laughes. This was so much better than when she tickled her parents. She wasn't sure when to stop, but after a few more seconds she mumbled the spell that would end her charm, and she jumped towards her.

''That was funny... Thank you for let me knowing I can handle the new charm'' She said playful, winking at her.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:31 am

Jessica looked up, still lying on the floor after the laughter had subsided. She recognised the girl Emily from a session in the library and smiled slightly. At least it was just a harmless prank- the girl never meant any harm by anything.

"You're welcome," she said, still smiling. "And thank you for not choosing one of the less tasteful charms to practise on me. I've seen those Bat-Bogie Hexes, not my cup of tea"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 9:59 am

''Oh no!! I would never prank something so bad on anyone... Except if 'this anyone' isn't cool with one of my friends...'' She giggled, and walked to her. The girl seemed familiar, and as she got closer she remembered her for sure...

She sat by her side, and looked upon her with curious eyes... ''What happened with you face?'' She asked innocently, the question might be rude, but Emily didn't thought about it when her curious was so much stronger.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:07 am

She tilted her head slightly, not as alarmed as she felt she should be at the question. Perhaps it was the innocent tone in her voice. Jessica smiled; it reminded her of some of the younger kids at the orphanage.

"You know how you are what you eat?" she said. "I overdosed on peaches."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:17 am

Emily widened her eyes... ''So, what my grandma says is true?? Am I going to turn into strawberrys if I eat them so much??'' She asked scared, and put her hands on her mouth... ''I like peaches too, but I like strawberrys more...'' She said quietly.

There must be a prank, but Emily didn't want to become into a giant strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 10:21 am

Jessica burst out laughing, shaking her head. "I'm joking, I'm joking," she said, biting her lip to calm herself. "Nah, it was last year during my OWLS... Transfiguration exam. Didn't exactly go according to plan." She looked down absent mindedly at her fur-clad hands. "Creep you out a little bit?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 11:35 am

''You're-you're good... Jessica, right?? It's that your name right??'' She giggled, looking up to the girl.... ''I was even imaging when I was starting to turn red'' She giggled some more...

''But we're in a magical world... Why they haven't fix you yet?'' She asked still curious, tilting her head to the side as she pouted slightly.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:25 am

"Yes, it's Jessica. And you're Emily, right?" She thought at Emily's question. "Well... I dunno, they just couldn't. Some spells can't be reversed, that's just the way it is. But they're making up spells and potions all the time, you never know in the future. And if they do, you'll have no worries about turning into a giant strawberry"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:27 am

''Yes, I'm Emily'' she said with a bright smile,''I'm sure they'll find something to help you...'' Then her eyes widened excited ...''Perhaps I could help you!! I'm already looking for a healing to a werewolfe friend of mine!!''

The moment she spoke about the werewolfe thing Emily put her both hands on the mouth, she couldn't spread Jim's secret, to get away from her slip, she spoke, ''If we find the solution, I'll have no worry about turning into a strawberry, and my grandma wouldn't stop me to eat as much I wanted!'' She giggled
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 5:45 am

"Werewolf?" she said, arching an eyebrow. She looked around over her shoulders theatrically, as if on the look out for people before leaning forward and putting on a silly whisper of a voice. "That's nothing. I know this guy who turns into a Pygmy Puff whenever he eats gluten. Crazy, right?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:49 am

Crap!!, Emily shouted really loud in her mind.... But then as Jessica looked around over her shoulders, Emily did the same, and leaned closer to the girl as she started whispering... Her eyes widened and she rolled back into a contagious laugh. She had to hold her sides, and it took a long while so she could get herself back... ''That's really crazy... though I've always wanted to have a Pygmy Puff'', she said with a playful pout.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 7:53 am

"Well tough, for the most part he's human," she said, winking. "Maybe some day you'll get one, I think they let you bring them into the castle after your fifth year. Not long to wait, eh?" She leant back and put her hands behind her head, closing her eyes again as she faced the clouds. "What're you doing out here anyway? Not just to prank me I hope"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:03 am

''Perhaps I could give him gluten all the time, so he could always be a pygmy puff'', she retorted with a wink and a smirk.
''Oh, but I'm still at the first year.... till the fifth will take too long,'' she said with a big pout. If there was something Emily hated was have to wait for things to happen, she was more the kind of moving to get things done soon.
''I was waiting for someone to prank... And you were my victim for the day'', she said with a naughty smile before leaning back to her hands and tilting her head on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:08 am

Jessica opened one eye slightly as Emily moved, and smiled a little to herself.

"Ah, and I was your prey?" she said. "I'm sure you have bigger fish to fry in the castle. You could probably get away with a hell of a lot more in there. Less witnesses. At least that's the way I'd do it."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:15 am

''My school mates aren't fun already.... They already know and respect me.... and besides, I love the outdoor!'', she said with a big smile and fell over on the ground....

She felt the smell of the grass, and she smirked... Although, she frowed for a moment and laid on her side, resting her elbow on the ground and placing her head on her hand... ''Do you miss your home?? I miss mine, I miss the sea, and the smell of it''
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:20 am

She wrinkled her nose but did not turn to look at Emily.

"Not really," she said. "Orphanages are kind of boring. I mean, it's kind of like Hogwarts I guess with a tonne of kids getting to grips with magic and all, but... kids are brats sometimes." She turned her head slightly with a smile. "No offence. But they're just getting used to the world around them and like to take it out on us older ones, screaming and testing out what they can do. You come out with a few bruises."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:26 am

''You don't have a mommy or a daddy?'', she spoke sadly.... ''What happened to them?'', she asked another inappropriate question, but she was really sorry, and she wanted to know why Jessica didn't have her parents with her.... Everybody needed the parents...
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:29 am

[[Totes jealous, you got the new pretty avatar Razz]]

Jessica shrugged slightly. "I dunno. All I know is that they went out one day, and didn't come back." She turned her head and opened her eyes slightly. "You know, I don't even know if one of them was a Muggle or not. It's kinda weird." She shrugged again, looking back to the sky with her eyes closed. "I know you think it's sad, but these things happen."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:35 am

[I KNOW!!! I'm dying with all the cuteness of Emily's face on this!!!! XDD]

''I see... but if you need a mommy or a daddy I can borrow mine.... They are both teachers, but daddy teaches science, and mommy teaches History... They might sound boring, but they are really nice!'', she said with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 8:45 am

Jessica couldn't help but laugh and turned on her side, propping her head up on her hand.

"You're really strange in the head, you know that?" she said, though with obvious jest in her voice. "I don't think that's the way it works. But thanks." She sighed. "Christmas coming up soon, you going back to visit them?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] EmptyTue Aug 21, 2012 9:00 am

Emily wrinkled her nose and stuck her tongue playful to her... ''You're welcome!'', she giggled and at once she sat on her knees.
''Yes, I'm finally going back home!!! On the 19th I'm turning 12, and on the last letter, mommy wrote they'll have a big surprise for me!'', she exclamed happily with a big smile as she clapped her hands excited to see her parents again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]   Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone] Empty

Back to top Go down

Pranks Time! [Tag: Anyone]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: