Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) Empty
PostSubject: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 8:56 am

Grace walked with vivienne down the stair wells and snuck past professors. The two girls levitated some fire whiskey right out of the kitchen and snuck into a popular secret passageway that opened up to anywhere in the school.Grace knew they would be caught by someone but honestly who would stand up against Grace and Vivienne sober? Let alone drunk?

Grace was still wearing her black jacket and ripped it off her back easily while cracking open the cap to a fire whiskey bottle she grabbed out of the air. She then took off her wool hat and dropped both jacket and hat to the ground. Grace took a swig from the bottle.

"So viv, what's your problem with Brieanne?" Grace asked.

(ooc: is it okay if she nicknames you viv cuz grace is so tired of saying vivienne)
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:20 am

(OOC: It's totally fine hun! c: )

Vivienne followed Grace down the corridor, stretching out her fingers as they got the firewhiskey, her lace gloved hand wrapping around the biggest part of the bottle. Smiling, she entered the passageway, popping open the cap of the bottle and taking a gulp of it. She sighed happily as the liquid stung her throat, but her mood suddenly declined as Grace mentioned Brieanne.

"What?" she asked icily, directing her attention to her friend, "What do you wanna know about that for?" Not waiting for Grace to answer, she continued, looking at the floor, "Brieanne did the worst thing to me when we were younger.. I don't know if you know this, but I'm bisexual, okay?"

That fact was already hard to admit, and the look on her face said so, but Viv saw no reason to stop now. After taking another swig of firewhiskey, she went on. "We were in our 4th year.. back then, we were friends, y'know-- and apparently she was going through some stupid shit with her dad, so she was all angsty and irritated all the time. I felt these.. feelings for her, and I was always trying to help her, make her feel better.. It's really weird for me to talk about, but I told her one day and she made this big uproar about it, saying I was a slut and I was just trying to get attention, and I hated the fact that people liked her more than they liked me."

"And that's when I decided to not give a shit and just be a pretty bitch. So, now you know." Viv took another angry swig of firewhiskey, eyeing Grace. "What made you ask?"

(OOC: Yeps. n_n Viv had a crushie on Brie-Brie, and that's what happened~ wooo.)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:43 am

When Vivienne suddenly turned icy on her Grace held up her free hand to show a truce, "hey, its just a question!"

Grace held her thoughts in as she listened to Viv talk about her past experiances with Brie and kept her face expression smooth even as she admitted her sexuality was a bit off. Grace sat quietly as she took it all in. She had to admit Brieannes reaction to Viv's bisexuality were a bit... well.... bitchy.

"I don't know, just wondering, because when we were at Larissa's party you acted very territorial and sharp when I was all sympathetic to brieanne..." Grace paused and took a sip of whiskey.

"Oh, you should also know I'm fine with you being bisexual as long as we're just friends. I prefer men." Grace added the last bit as she thought of her previous exploits with boys during the holidays.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:04 am

"That's because that good-for-nothing bitch deserves no sympathy. At ALL. She deserves any and EVERYTHING that's happened to her," said Viv, putting down her bottle and running a hand through her hair, "Don't turn on me just because you know I'm bi. Please don't. Daddy doesn't know and he probably never will, but I really don't need to lose my best friend over my sexuality. I'm not gonna hit on you, silly. Promise."

At least, that's what she promised while she was sober.. Viv hoped she'd keep that moral if she got drunk.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:13 am

"So..... Anyway, this is a weird conversation to have when we're trying to get wasted, but.. " Grace sipped her beer.
"does daddy have any plans for your future?" Grace knew this would strike an interesting talk and at the same time she hoped that Viv wouldn't ask about her father.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:21 am

"Daddy's not really.. I dunno. He wants me to marry some rich Pureblood guy, have 2 children, and be a trophy wife for the rest of my life. I beg to differ. If I get married, hell, he's going to be MY slave. He'll have to answer to me as well as be whatever I want.. I'm gonna be a kickass leader. Who cares what he wants."

Vivienne shrugged, taking another long swig of her firewhiskey, "I'm a badass, and I know I am. I'm pretty, and smart, and.. wow, I sound conceited.. and not sober. Oh well."
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:29 am

Grace laughed as Vivienne stated that she was a badass.

"I don't think its even necessary to say I'm a badass... I light things on fire and tell people way bigger than me to get a fucking life. No clarification is needed on that." Grace said. She knew of course the things she said didn't exactly make her a badass but she'd done some things her parents most certainly wouldn't be proud of if they were alive. For example, torturing her ex-boyfriend at home in China or setting a house on fire a few years back when she got drunk for the first time. Not to mention the way she spoke as if no one should have anything better to do than hear her talk. And that wasn't even half of the god damn things she'd done (that she could list off the top of her head).
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:44 am

"Nope, no clarification needed,' Viv repeated, leaning on the wall. Her senses were starting to get heightened, and she loved the feeling. "And the thing is, though.. we both can say whatever we want to some people and they just crumble like graham crackers in our hands.. it's so deliciously bitchy. I love it."

She laughed, throwing her head back, "Well, that's one bottle down.. gimme another one.'
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:12 pm

Grace handed Vivienne another bottle and tucked her hair behind her ear as she opened another for herself.

"You should've seen the new teacer, his name was like, Jayden or something? Anyway lets just say he lectured me pretty well about the danger of fire in a classroom." Grace laughed as she spoke, remembering his face. Grace felt a little weighed down yet energetic, because thats what firewhiskey always did to her. Her mind felt eased and her body was suddenly all jazzed up. "I should drink before DA class..."Grace thought to herself.

Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:32 pm

"Hm, I've heard of him.. he's odd, isn't he?" quipped Viv, popping open the bottle and gulping some down, laying her head on the wall, "Oh, poppycock. Fire is a great thing in the classroom.. keeps me warm, entertained, gives me something to stare at when I don't." Vivienne laughed, making a popping noise with her lips, "I wonder when the school's gonna have a ball.. I need an excuse to look prettier than I usually do."
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 12:41 pm

"Very true, I have an entire chest full of way too fancy clothes and I have no idea what the hell to do with them..." Grace paused, "Maybe I'll just go to Potions in a ball gown and black pumps." Grace took a big sip of firewhiskey. Why did her mind flash to Sinbad when Viv mentioned balls? Grace shook the thought from her mind.

"If this is your everyday I am excited in such a gigantic girly way to see what you'd wear to a ball." Grace tipped up the firewhiskey and swallowed about half the bottle.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:15 pm

"Oh my god. Spontaneous formal wear for class. I love it. Putting that on our bucket list," Viv said, clapping her hands together. She smiled when Grace complimented her style, smoothing out the silk material her skirt was made of, "Well, I can tell you this much.. it's going to be original, unique, amazing, vibrant, and curve-hugging. Gotta embrace my figure, yeah?"

"So, if we did have a ball," started Viv, smirking, "..who would'ja want to take you?"
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:25 pm

"I was going to ask you the same question..." Grace said. "and, I don't know... well... no one really." She once again shook off the image of Sinbad's face. God dammit she hated herself right now.

[Only admins are allowed to see this link]

I am so shipping these dresses. The one on the right is so Grace. The one of the left could be viv's?
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:39 pm

Viv shrugged, stretching her lace gloved fingers. "Well, I mean.. I don't know. I don't usually have to ask anyone cause they ask me, but this year might be.. different. People know about my.. off sexuality, so to speak. Kind of scares people away when someone of my stature is.. different in that way."

She sighed, biting her lip, "Eh. No matter. When the time comes, we'll worry about it.. but still, it'd be interesting if we could go to Durmstrang and meet some guys.. they're much hotter over there."

(Omgosh. IT'S SO VIV. GAH, I LOVE.)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 1:44 pm

"oh, Viv, they're hot here they just act too hotheaded for any of the girls to notice." Grace sighed. Once again picturing Leroy with a donkey's head.

"I'm starting to feel this whiskey for real," she said as she grabbed another bottle.
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:06 pm

"I'd rather date a guy from Durmstrang, to be honest.. they're just foreign. Foreigners intrigue me. Their accent, their build, their morals.. they're so fascinating," Viv said breathlessly, imagining a tall, brunette haired Durmstrang guy hugging her from behind, "I seriously need to take a trip to Bulgaria.. go and enchant myself some hotties."

Vivienne nodded, downing the last of her firewhiskey, "Eh.. I'll hold out on another bottle for some time. Don't wanna vomit."
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:15 pm

Grace rolled her eyes at Viv and said, "Some tall hot foreigner speaking a language you don't understand. Thrilling. This sounds like me trying to date someone from Ireland."

Grace looked at her half drunk bottle, "Eh, I'll drink slowly."
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 3:11 pm

Viv rolled her eyes in response, "Just because they're from Bulgaria doesn't mean they don't speak English, silly. He's hot and he might be bilingual. That Krum guy was.. he could speak plain English."

Vivienne nodded, "I think that might be best, darling."
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 9:17 pm

"You'd think we're twelve and are exchanging the crushes the way we're talking...." Grace said as she struggled not t drink from the bottle.

(ooc: I'm making such short posts but this isn't really a long post kind of conversation.)
Back to top Go down
Vivienne Darkbloom

Vivienne Darkbloom

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:18 pm

Viv shrugged, closing her eyes, "Well, we're not exactly angels here, Gracie. Nobody expects us to be innocent and pure," she said, laughing at the mere thought, "I know I sure as hell don't.."

(OOC: I know..)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:28 pm

Grace laughed and took a small sip of firewhiskey "Wow, an angelic Vivienne, thats a thought."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)   Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone) Empty

Back to top Go down

Wasting more than time (tag: Vivienne and anyone)
Page 1 of 1