Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] Empty
PostSubject: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:54 am

Brieanne flopped face down onto her bed, the thunder outside sounding just as her body collided with the soft pillows. "My feelings suck," she said, rolling over onto her side, "My family sucks.. my future sucks.. just everything."

Sighing, she sat up, looking at the window. It was raining outside, and the raindrops were making intricate paths on the glass window. Brie told herself not to think about what had happened at Honeydukes, but it always kept creeping into her mind. She had been feeling way off lately, and she figured it was her father's appearance there. Nevertheless, she kept her mind on the reason why she was in the dormitory in the first place: to have just a bit of girl time with Evaine.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:00 am

Evaine had walked in the common room stretching her arms feeling tired yet she had slept all day after being in the hospital, "Hmm.." she groan not liking that once Jim had left she started having nightmares once again about her mother, Leroy, and her father's death. Wow it seems like forever ago, she stopped thinking about her father's death after her and Jim gotten close together, frowning she shook her head. Stop it Eva, no need getting yourself worked up.., Opening the door she saw Brie laying on the bed forcing herself to smile she hopped next to Brie "Hey girly, girl." Evaine said looking down at her best friend. Seeing the look on her face , Eva's smile turned into a frown "Hey what's the matter?" she asked tilting her head to the side.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:20 am

Brie looked at Evaine, blinking once. "Hey.." she said almost lifelessly, rubbing her arms, "It's just.. hm.. I went to Honeydukes yesterday, trying to clear my head. Todd showed up, and we talked and laughed for a while.."

She hung on her last word, biting her lip before speaking again, "My dad showed up, and I froze up.. and I introduced him to Todd. God, it was stupid.. it was SO stupid, and Todd got so angry.. it hurt me to see him like that.." She shook her head, stretching, "I just don't know what's gonna happen next.. but what's going on with you? Were you in the hospital..?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:28 am

Evaine sat up on the bed still frowning that her friend was upset telling her she went to Hogsmade. So her and Todd was alone.. she thought, kinda smirking at the idea but Brie told her that her father was their "What how why.. Urg that was stupid for me to asked but what happened? Did he hurt you and Todd?" she asked knowing why Todd would be angry with Brie's father after all the shit he put his daughter threw making her a death eater with no choice. Evaine placed her hand on Brie's shoulder "Hey it's alright.." she said before blinking twice "Um yeah.. I had a panic attack and Leroy was their when it happened.. He slapped me around before i blacked out and woke up to Jim rushing in checking up on me.." she blushed thinking what her and Jim did after Emily had left.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 8:54 am

"No, no no, he didn't hurt him or me. Just.. mocked me, is all. Made my pain worse.. but I'm alive still. That's all that matters.. but I'm worried about Todd. I am," Brie said, raising an eyebrow at Evaine, "Oh my gosh, Evaine.. Why.. why didn't anyone tell me? I would've kicked that son of a bitches' ass, I swear to you!"

She put her head in her hands, growling, "I could've kicked his ass for you.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 4:40 pm

"Yes you are very much still alive and full of life Brie. Don't let what your father get to you, your an amazing wonderful person and I'm very glad we became friends." Evaine flashed another warm smile at Brie, saying that made her think about her mum how much she brings Eva down. Puts her daughter threw so much pain, drugs her up to make her feel weak, the only thing she hasn't done yet is let a group of men rape her.. yet.. Her lips frowned seeing Brie was not very happy that Leroy was their when Evaine went into a panic attack "I guess Jim didn't want you to worry I guess and the teachers said i keep calling out Jim's name.." she said slightly blushing.

Rubbing her shoulder Eva looked at her "I'm still here, He didn't try killing me to anything, throw i don't think he'll ever go that far just to hurt me." she said, then again maybe Leroy would hurt her that bad if he gets pushed into it
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:06 pm

"I'm glad we became friends too.. I'm just not so sure about what's gonna happen later on.. just me being a big fat worrywart, as usual," said Brie, shrugging. "What the hell, Evaine. Honestly, I mean.. I feel like I've missed so much when it comes to you two. I have, haven't I? It's not even fair, I mean.. Seriously. You guys are gonna live happily ever after and have little wolfie human awesomepants babies. I feel like I'm missing vital points in you guys' relationships. Even though I don't wanna pry."

She sighed, shaking her head at the mention of Leroy, "I swear to Merlin, I'll get drunk one night and just rip his intestines out. And his eyesockets. And his brain. His pea fucking brain."

Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:31 pm

"Both you and Jim worry to much." she gave a small giggle seeing both Jim and Brie worry about the worst things then trying to live out their lives to the fullest. Sometimes she wants to tell them to stop worrying for one moment and have fun even if it means getting Brie drunk. "Well Um, to tell you the truth I kissed Jim about a month ago. I freaked out that I had kissed him but we're just friends, even he says so." Eva sorta lied to Brie but she didn't wanna tell her that she's in love with a werewolf? How would she take that knowing what Jim is and that Evaine is in love with that?! You guys are gonna live happily ever after and have little wolfie human awesomepants babies. Hearing that Eva's cheeks turned bright red "M-Marraged, Kids? Jim and I? Woe, woe, woe Brie please tell me your a bit drunk. We're only fifteen at the moment no telling if Jim and I will ever get married or have kids. I don't know what kind of future we're going to have and Um who said anything about wolfie babies?" she tried to stay cool. Did Brie know about Jim being a werewolf?
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:43 am

Brie raised an eyebrow. "I'm not drunk. I know already. What, did you expect me to sit hee and not wonder when Jim leaves for that amount of time? I did my research, heard you talk in your sleep.. it's nothing compared to what I've seen, Evaine. My friendship with Jim is the same as it's always been. I'm not that oblivious to everything.. like you might think I am."

She looked a bit hurt for a minute, but quickly fixed your face, "And what does that have to do with me being drunk? I don't have to be drunk to know my shit."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:41 am

Evaine wanted to smack herself for talking in her sleep "So your not going to judge me for falling in love with a wolf..' she slightly mumbled remember Jim saying some people will judge but Brie never seems like that type of person to judge someone to quickly after all she did say wolfie kids. "I'm sorry brie, i didn't mean to upset you, It was just a big shock to me that you said marriage and kids." Evaine rubbed her arm feeling bad now.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:36 am

Brie scoffed, rolling her eyes, "Now Evaine, why in hell would I judge you for being in love? When have you ever known me to do such a thing?" She bit her lip, running a hand through her hair. She sure was feeling off lately. "Nah, it's not your fault.. I was just kidding. You overreact just a tad, Moonie.. but that's okay, I guess."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:44 am

"Cause Jim has it in his mind people will judge me for being in love with a werewolf but I know your not like other people." she smiled at her. Evaine blinked at Brie's comment "Hey I'm new to this hole friends forta thing. I always feel like I'm going to say the wrong thing and get someone upset." she spoke wondering if Brie was alright. "Say when this rain ever stops wanna go down to Hogsmade and get some beerbutter?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:09 pm

"No, I'm NOT upset! I'm not upset at all," said Brie in an irritable tone, "I'm not upset at you, or Jim, or ANYONE around here, I just can't shake this eerie feeling I have lately! Just whatever," she grumbled, rubbing at her eyes, "I guess that'd be alright, butterbeer.. but eh, I'm just off lately.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:07 am

Eva waved her hands nervously "ok, ok, brie." She didn't know what was wrong but she wasn't going to ask and brie getting irradiated.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 3:23 pm

Brie sighed, running a hand over her face, "I'm sorry, Evaine.. I'm just stressed out. I've been having dreams about my.. my baby, and.. it's not settling well with me right now."

"I don't know, maybe Father is tampering with my mind again.. but maybe not. Maybe my mind's playing with me.. whatever it is, it's really killing me," she mumbled, falling over onto her side, holding her stomach, "I wish I could just have him back and safe.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptySat Jul 14, 2012 5:33 am

Evaine had no idea what to do, poor Brie. How could her own father do this to her? It wasn't right at all. "I completely understand why your stressed out." she said placing her hand near Brie. They really need to get out and have some fun
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:16 pm

Brie looked at her friend, tilting her head at her. Evaine didn't need to be exposed to her life any more than Brie already let out.. she had her own problems to deal with. Brie forced herself to smile, not wanting Evaine to worry, "I'll be okay. I guess I'm tired.. just a tad bit.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]   A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bit of Girl Time [tag: Evaine]
Page 1 of 1