Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:53 pm

Evaine rushed right by Jim's side as he keep kicking Leroy over and over "Jim stop please." she pushed him away from Leroy, wrapping her arms around him as she squeezed tightly "I hate saying this but... Your scaring me Jim.. Your starting to scare me.. I don't like seeing you like this.." Evaine said thinking she could have keep it in her mind but seeing him kicking Leroy like that over and over. She picture it as Jim being Leroy for that moment and that terrified her so much.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Jim couldn't stop, wouldn't stop. He felt no need to do so. There was a hurricane raging inside him, and the only way to get rid of it was to cause Leroy pain. Over and over, he struck him with everything he had, with every ounce of fury he could bring up. This was for Evaine, for him, to make sure that Leroy never hurt anyone again, never caused anyone pain. But as he kept attacking over and over, an almost subtle shift seemed to come over him. Slowly, the anger left his face and was replaced with the look of a boy that was exhausted and drained. Why couldn't Leroy just leave them be? Why did he insist on making Evaine's life miserable? His foot struck Leroy's ribs one more time before he finally backed away. His hands still trembled, not from anger, but from horror and fear. Evaine's pleas, Leroy's feeble voice, they both played in his head like a broken record player, echoing inside his mind like a ghostly mantra. He had given into his desires like a weakling, like a pathetic idiot. He hadn't been able to control himself, and now, he would have to deal with the consequences. His shoulders shook as he let Evaine hold him, trying desperately to put off the emotional breakdown that was about to happen. "Eva, I need to get out of here," he said, his voice cracking slightly. "I can't..." His voice trailed off, a lump forming in his throat. All he could do was cling onto her like a little child that was lost and frightened.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:15 pm

"Don't leave.." she begged not wanting him to leave to do something stupid to hurt himself. "This is what... i didn't want happening to you Jim.. I didn't want you to have more guilt on your shoulders to carry with you.". Evaine held him tightly not wanting to let go to ever let go, not now. Seeing that he was in a wreck right now after having to beat Leroy up, if he didn't get the hint after what happened to him, who knows what will make him stop coming after them. "I'm here.." her voice trailed off, flashes of him in rage acting like an animal scared her. Yes it was still the Jim she knows and loves, yes he scared her seeing that side of him and yet.. She is still here holding him trying to comfort him, she didn't try running away after seeing that. It looks like no matter what he tried to do, Jim can't push Evaine away.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Leroy would feel very hit Jim keep giving him everytime he tried to move it's like he didn't want leroy to get up. Maybe after all the weaks of putting Evaine in pain, scared to be alone for even a moment, for him hurting Jim. Blaming the kid for having Evaine, to have something Leroy can't have and what was Love. Something to love that person for just being them and yet why does he let them be happy together. No if he even has a moment of happiness with Eva hade leroy anger. The kid stopped kicking him leaving their hurting in pain, he step back as Evaine held him close to her. Leroy tried opening his eyes, slowly opening his one eye, he pulled out his wand seeing both of them wasn't looking "Crucio." he said wanting it to hit Jim but Eva was in the way
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:34 pm

"Eva, I need to get away from him, or I'm gonna lose it again," Jim implored, tears in his eyes. "Just leave him here, somebody will find him eventually. We need to get somewhere safe before he messes with us again." It seemed like Leroy had a talent for that. While Leroy abused Evaine physically, he seemed talented at bringing out Jim's animal side. Even though Jim had calmed down a bit, he could still feel the wolf inside him, pulsing like a heartbeat. And it was thanks to that that he felt his neck prickle, like something was wrong. He glanced over in time to see Leroy pointing his wand at the both of them. Jim still had enough animal instinct in him to move quickly. "Look out!" he yelled, pushing Evaine aside so she and him fell to the floor in opposite directions, the spell flying over where they had stood just a moment ago. The first thing Jim did: run over and slam his foot into Leroy's hand, smushing it under his boot. "What the hell is wrong with you?" he yelled, his voice cracking again. "That's an Unforgivable Curse, you idiot! That gives you a one-way ticket to Azkaban! Are you that fucking stupid?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:41 pm

Leroy shut his eyes as he felt Jim's foot crushing his hand , dropping his wand he looked up at jim as he talked abou how that spell "Your girl didn't seemed to find when i first used it on her, she was my little ginny pig." he comment, grabing jim's ankle with his other hand he pulled the Kid down. "Come here I'm not done with you..' he manged to say threw the pain, feeling Jim kicked him in the chest he blacked out for a moment
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 3:48 pm

"Okay, lets go Jim." she said stroking his cheek with the back of her hand, gazing into his watery eyes she felt terrible for Jim. Why can't he have a normal life for once, to be happy with out something bad going on, sure being bullied was a normal school thing but having to deal with this curse he has, not wanting to get closer to anyone. She didn't even notice Leroy had cased a spell until Jim pushed her aside, falling on the floor she slightly groaned in pain holding her ribs. Pushing herself up she watched as Jim was yelling at Jim once again "No Jim lets go." she said standing on her feet. Eva walked over slowly but Leroy had pulled Jim down "Leroy leave him alone!" she shout rushing over. Her hands reached out to catch Jim's hand Pulling him away from Leroy so they can get out of their and somewhere safe.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:25 pm

Jim's eyes widened in horror. Leroy had used on Unforgivable Curse on Evaine? How the hell could he be so stupid? Was he really so desperate to get to her that he would risk time in Azkaban? How could one person be so idiotic? His vision spun for a moment as Leroy pulled him down, making him tumble to the floor. "Let go of me!" he shouted, managing to kick Leroy hard enough to make him let go. He felt Evaine's hands grasp his, pulling him away. He stumbled to his feet, his knees shaking as tears blurred his vision. All he could do was hold onto Evaine's hand and let her pull him out of the Hospital Wing, and hopefully, to someplace safe.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2012 3:17 am

(( I made a topic in Eva's bedroom if that's not where you want them to go i'll delete it and make a new one)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2