Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) Empty
PostSubject: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:37 am

Waycca's mind had been a wreck - not that it was particularly clam place in the first place, but recent events hadn't helped one bit. She chewed her lip as she paced the hallway, debating whether or not to go in or not. What were the chances that he was actually there anyway? Maybe he was out. Maybe he had to tutor someone. Maybe she'd walk in on him, like, getting dressed or something- nope, nope, okay. Different train of thought, a more relevant one.

She knew that if she stayed out here too long she'd encounter someone, and if that happened her resolve would crumble. Turning sharply, she grabbed hold of the doorknob, heart hammering in her chest as she shoved it open and peered into the room. "Uh...Dean?" she ventured, wanting to shake herself for how meek her voice sounded.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:44 am

Dean looked up when his door opened awns a timid voice called his name. He had been sitting at his desk with his feet propped ontop of it while reading the Daily Prophet with a mug of coffee.

His eyes widened and he choked a bit on his coffee as Waycca stepped into the room.

"Miss Louise, how can I help you," he asked, trying to keep the anxiousness out of his voice.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:50 am

Waycca came in, closing the door behind her. She was relieved that he was here, at least. That was a good thing, right? She strode over to stand in front of his desk, clinging to her determination and hoping it would last for whatever it was she needed to do. "I, uh, n-need to talk to you about...um.." How could she possibly phrase this? What if she was imagining it all and he was horrified at the very mention of...

Only one way to find out. "I seem to have some feelings," she said, wishing her voice were louder, but at least she'd kept it steady. Her eyes flicked over the objects on his desk, anything to avoid looking at him no matter how very much she wanted to catch his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 11:56 am

"Okay," he responded slowly, drawing out the word. He could feel the tension filling the room, and he really didn't want her to finish her train of thought, at least if it was going where he thought it was. But then, maybe he was jumping the gun and she was coming to him for advice about a student....not that he would be any help but it was the only possibility that he could foresee ending well.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:26 pm

Waycca heaved a sigh, shaking her head and clenching her fists in frustration. "Dean...shit, man, I just..." She talked with her hands, moving them in the air as she did when she was anxious. Deep breaths. Come on. "It's...I like you. Okay? I...I just need you to know that because..." But she didn't have anything to say after 'because'. What was there to say? Why should he know? Because maybe he might feel the same way? He surely didn't. That was impossible because he wasn't a hormonal teenager and he actually had a brain and if he'd had any feelings he'd use that brain and wouldn't say anything about them unlike what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 12:33 pm

Dean set down the paper and braced himself against his desk, that was NOT the answer he wanted to hear. This complicated so many things and yes, he was attracted to her but...

"Miss Louise, I am your teacher," he said slowly, its like a bandage; nip this in the bud as soon possible.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Waycca glared at him, forcing her gaze back to him. "Yeah. I know that. Obviously," she replied, trying to keep the anger in her tone and none of the hurt. "I didn't ask if you were my teacher. I told you I liked you. If you don't feel the same, then fine. But you...I need to know, Dean." She searched his features, wishing so badly to do something that might result in an answer, but fear held her back for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Dean opened his mouth, prepared to lie through his teeth, but the words wouldn't come, "Im going to hell," he muttered with a heavy sigh.

"This is not a good thing, Miss Louise, first of all I am twice your age and shouldn't even be attracted to you in the slightest," he started rambling picking up his coffee cup and staring into the amber liquid avoiding her eyes as he searched his mind for any excuse he could dig up.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:36 pm

Waycca stared at him, afraid to feel any hope about what she'd just heard. She sucked on her lips slightly to keep from smiling because there was still so much tension in the room. Determination struck her, suddenly, and she surged forward - making sure to avoid the coffee cup at all costs - bringing her lips toward him, nerves bouncing around her brain. If her rejected her, she'd have a concrete answer. And if he didn't...well.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:42 pm

The coffee cup went clattering to the ground as Dean's hands found purchase on the arms of his chair and his eyes widened as her lips came in contact with his.

This was bad, this was very, very bad. But after a moment of panic he found himself not only relaxing, but returning the kiss. Before he knew it he had even managed to tangle on hand into her brunette locks.

Yep, he was definitely going to hell.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:54 pm

Her breath caught her throat as he responded to the kiss and relief washed over her as she reached up to cup a hand around the back of his neck, a shiver of excitement running the length of her spine. Yes, this felt good. Very, very good. She felt a hand in her hair and smiled through the kiss, elated.

((Alright, I gotta hit the sack! It's a relief to finally have them do this though. Hallelujah.\o/ ))
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyThu Aug 16, 2012 1:59 pm

Dean's brain eventually caught up with his actions and he placed his hands on her upper arms and pulled away from the kiss. He held her at arms length and tried to steady his breathing, looking anywhere but at her.

He unconsciously licked his lips as he tried to organize his thoughts.

((night Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 7:46 am

Waycca felt him pull away, and gazed at him, wishing she knew what he thought about all this. It took all of her self-control not to grin like an idiot. She felt a faint sense of triumph that her hopes had been confirmed, but she knew that he was still conflicted.

"What are you thinking?" she asked quietly, voice almost a whisper. It was like if she was too loud she'd spook him off whatever it was that would allow them to do that again. And she really wanted to do that again.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:42 am

Dean sighed and straightened, releasing her arms. He couldn't shake the adrenaline coursing through his body but this was...wrong.

To his ears, her whispered question sounded as though it had been shouted in his ear. His hands were shaking and he had no idea what to do with them.

"I'm thinking that, that was a mistake and it shouldn't happen again," he said finally, the responsible adult part of his brain was taking over.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 9:55 am

Waycca blinked, disappointment surging through her. "Didn't feel like a mistake," she murmured, stubborn eyes boring into him. "Why shouldn't it happen again? Because someone might find out? No one even knows I come here to hang out with you. Who would be suspicious?" She kept her voice conspiratorially low, one eyebrow raised. "You can't you use the excuse that you don't like me - that's obviously not true." If he'd said no, he didn't have any feelings for her when she'd confronted him, or even rejected the kiss, then she could have let it go. But she'd seen the proof, and now nothing was getting in the way of...this.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:01 am

"That isn't the point," He snapped frustrated, she was right of course, he was attracted to her and he had made the mistake of letting her see that.

"The point is that I am your teacher, I am twice your age and I shouldn't be taking advantage of you like this," the fact that what they were doing was also illegal came to mind as well, but he didn't voice that thought.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:10 am

A scoff sounded from the teenager. "You're taking advantage of me? Sure, sure. I'm the one who came in here all emotionally charged, remember? I kissed you. It's not like you lured me in here or anything," she retorted, narrowing her eyes. She also would have added that he was only almost twice her age, not quite, but that wouldn't aid in her argument one bit.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:31 am

Dean sighed and leaned back in his chair, "I don't know what you want me to say Waycca, I can't, I shouldn't let this go any further."

He didn't know what to do at this point, he'd made the mistake and now he was dealing with the consequences, though he truly wished he didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:41 am

She wasn't going to beg - partially because her pride wouldn't let her, but more so because that would just be pathetic. Plus, she doubted that would win him over either.

Waycca straightened, as she'd been bent over the desk since the kiss, and crossed her arms over her chest. "Because it's against the rules or whatever? Because you're my teacher? So, what - if you were my age then it'd be okay? Is that the only thing keeping you from this?" She paused, inhaling deeply before letting the air out in a long sigh. "Just tell me that you couldn't see yourself being happy with me and I'll leave it alone."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 10:51 am

He couldn't respond, she had made a good point, a few years and she would be of age and it wouldn't even matter. He groaned, he really wished life wasn't so complicated. He slumped over his desk and his his face in his arms, an immature action, but he needed to think without her eyes boring into him.

After a minute he took a calming breath and straitened, looking her dead in the eye, "No one can know, and none of this will leave this classroom."

It was actually a large weight off his shoulders just giving into her, it was a lot easier than arguing with her.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 11:01 am

Waycca had to restrain her relieved smile, though she was sure it was obvious how pleased she was. Honestly, she hadn't expected that to work.

She dropped into the empty chair in front of the desk and smirked tiredly across at him. This whole thing had been pretty mentally exhausting. "I wasn't exactly planning to write an essay about it," she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:00 pm

"Don't even write in a diary," he said giving her a dry look, "God knows everyone can get into those things."

"I need a drink," he muttered, he got to his feet and set about making two mugs of coffee, to one he added a generous amount of whisky, to the other a more than generous amount of sugar.

As he walked back to his desk he handed her the sweetened drink, even as he took a sip of the whisky laced cup.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:08 pm

"I don't even own a diary," she replied, taking the cup and sipping from it. "Thanks." Waycca watched him drink from his whiskey laden coffee. "So, uh, I'm going to have to come up with a code name for you," she said, crossing one leg over the other as she took another sip. The sugar gave her a much-needed kick in the tastebuds and she felt more energized already. "I was thinking something along the lines of 'Bikeman'. B.M."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:12 pm

He winced, "Seriously? Bikeman?"

''I don't think I have an appropriate response for that," It was almost a relief to see that even with what had happened, nothing had really changed.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Waycca cocked her head. "Well, why not? Is it too obvious? Yeah, it is, probably. Especially since you're the only person in Hogwarts with an actual bike. Okay...maybe something about your facial hair..? Plenty of people with facial hair here, though I couldn't be too specific...or, like, Movieman but that also pretty obviously points to you. I'll have to think on these so they don't all sound like lame superheros," she said, glad to be able to wield playful sarcasm again after all that tension.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)   Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean) Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting Things Straight(Tag: Dean)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next