Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) Empty
PostSubject: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:27 am

The day had been rough, to say the least. Missing classes probably wasn't going to be good for Jim's grades, and he had barely managed to get through the ones he did go to. He would have slept through all of them if he hadn't asked Evaine to keep poking him to stay awake. Luckily, nobody seemed to ask questions as to why the two were so dog-gone tired. Nor did they question the way they kept smiling at each other, or occasionally brushed their hands against each other. Jim was exhausted by the time his classes were done, and he needed some alone time to rejuvenate his mind. After making sure Evaine was in the company of somebody, he headed off to the lake and sat down beside the water, occasionally picking up a stone to skip across the surface. The only sounds around him were the lapping of the water and the squeaks of birds or bugs. It seemed to quiet the churning storm inside Jim's head. But, knowing his luck, it probably wouldn't last long.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:48 am

Leroy was sicken by how much Eva looked so cheerfull this morning, laughing, smiling, full of light. What was going on between her and This Jim boy anyways? Was they now a couple and not friends, no. Evaine wasn't allowed to be happy in his book. Only a toy to use to have fun never to fall in love with, she was just so weird.. If that was the correct words to use for Miss. Monnblood. Walking out of the castle he needed some fresh air, He wasn't going to bother Eva seeing she went to help Miss. Mallery out. He kicked a few rocks out of his way making his way towards the Lake. Almost reminded him of home, being with his parents out at sea, the good life of being a rich boy. His eyes glanced over at the Ravenclaw boy "well isn't it Hawkins."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 7:53 am

Jim recognized the voice instantly when he heard it, and part of him felt annoyed that he knew the voice well enough to know who was speaking without turning around. Sure enough, when he looked to the left, there was Leroy, with that smug look on his face. Jim felt that familiar anger bubble inside him as he thought about what he had done to Evaine, or nearly did. He swore, if Leroy did anything to piss him off, he was going to get it, big-time. "Well, if it isn't Elton," he responded. "I'm surprised you aren't busy terrorizing innocent first-years or something. Did they get too clever for you?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:07 am

"Don't get cocky Hawkins, don't need your little girlfriend getting hurt now do we?" he said, grinning over towards the ravenclaw. Picking up a little pebble he tosed it at Jim's head getting him even more annoyed with him "Just because that little brat had the nerves to stop me for getting what i want doesn't mean I'll let her go so easy.". Annoyed with how Emily, Peruses and then that damn vampire chick helping Evaine made his blood boil with rage.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:11 am

"Ow!" Jeez, that was all Jim needed. Another head injury. He was just thankful that Fionn hadn't given him a concussion. "You stay away from Eva and her friends, or I swear, I'll tear you to pieces," he threatened, standing up to glare at Leroy. "Eva may not want me to get into a fight with you, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't love to push you into that lake and hold your head under until you passed out from lack of air."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:25 am

"Oooo, I'm shaking in fear that a little weakling like you is threating me." he rolled his eyes, impressed that Jim was not starting to be more like a man than the weak little kid everyone was talking about. "NO one tells me not to stay away from my prize. Better be careful that she's not even alone for a ssecond, cause when that happens she may not be her happy full of life self any more." he threatened Jim back. Knowing for a damn that would trigger his anger. He laughed at Jim "Like you have the guts or the strangth to do something like that Hawkins."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:30 am

"Where you get this delusion that she belongs to you is beyond me," Jim said in a cold voice. "You don't even like her that much, so why the hell are you so obsessed with her? Is it just for her body? Or are you the type of sicko that enjoys making people feel helpless?" Jim could feel his anger rising, reminding him of how he had lost his temper with Fionn. All the stress from the full moon was messing with his emotions again, and he could feel himself getting less stable by the minute. "You'd better not push me if you want to live to see tomorrow," he threatened. "Fionn already made that mistake, and last I saw, he was buried in a pile of rubble, out cold. You wanna end up like that?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:42 am

"And what you think she belongs with you? Oh please your nothing." he said "I don't have to like her, to break her until she can't feel anything anymore and enjoy every single moment of her screams when I'm inside her.". Slowly walking up close to Jim he slid his hands in his pockets, grabbing a hold of his wand waiting for the right moment to cast a spell at Jim. "So yeah i guess I enjoy making people geel helpless." he shrugged his shoulders "Lets see if you could really knock me out before I leave your lifeless body here in the lake." he quickly pulled out his wand "Stupefy!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 8:52 am

"She doesn't have to belong to anybody, that's the point," Jim argued, frustrated that Leroy wasn't seeing sense. "She doesn't have to belong to you, me, or anybody! She can do what she wants because she's a person who can make her own choices. But for some reason, you seem intent on making her decisions for her like we're stuck in the Middle Ages. Get with the times for once in your life, man." He would have added more, but Leroy had pulled out his wand and shot a spell at him. It seemed like the time for words was over. Jim barely managed to dodge the spell in time, the jet of light whooshing past his head. "Expelliarmus!" he yelled, hoping Leroy's wand would fly out of his hand long enough for Jim to get a punch in.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 9:00 am

Fuck jim managed to dodge Leroy's spell? What the fuck? Who was this kid now? Sure wasn't James Hawkins at all. His eyes widen when his wand threw out of his hand "shit." Leroy was more impressed now, and liked the chalanged. He managed to grab Jim's arm before punching him, twisting the boy's arm his elbo rased up hitting Jim right in the face. Kicking him in the stomach a few times Leroy let the boy go "If I wasn't mistaken of how your acting. I would think your in love with the bitch." he said, breathing heavily. He glanced down at Jim, kicking him in the ribs over and over "what can't talk now!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 am

It figured that Jim's luck wouldn't last long. He may have been able to dodge Leroy's spell, but he wasn't lucky enough to avoid Leroy punching his face and stomach. He was down on the ground in a flash, which was a bit softer than the tile floor of a bathroom, but it still hurt. He coughed, trying to get enough breath back to make a retort. "And if I am?" he asked. "What's it to you? I bet you've never loved anything in your life, you heartless piece of-" The end of his sentence got cut off whenever Leroy's foot made contact with his ribs, knocking the wind out of him. He coughed and wheezed, trying to get air flowing in his system again as he feebly tried to protect himself from Leroy's merciless blows.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:07 am

Leroy's anger got to him when Jim called him heartless, his kicks got harder as if he was trying to brake his bones. "Call me that again! I dare you!" he shout, kicking him one last time. Leaning over he picked up Jim's wand "You shouldn't even have a wand, you so called weak pureblood." he growled. "What no smart ass talk? What happened to beating the crap out of me and holding my head underwater until i can't breath anymore.". Leroy gripped onto Jim's hair pulling his head up to make him look at him eye to eye. "Yeah I bet you knocked Fionn out cold, tch your nothing but a peace a meat to the wolfs. Boy." He punched Jim in the face, throwing him back on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:15 am

Despite all the pain he was going through, Jim saw that he had struck a nerve at calling Leroy heartless. He felt a little bit of satisfaction in that. Any chance to get under the guy's skin was fine by him. He finally managed to get his breath back, even though his ribs hurt every time he inhaled. "Give me a chance and I'll make good on my threat," he managed to say before Leroy threw him down on the ground again. For some reason though, he felt himself snap at the word "wolves." Of course, it was a mere coincidence that Leroy had used the word, but it made Jim think about how he was as a wolf: fierce, angry, no control at all. He could practically feel himself shifting into that mode, even though he was still human at this point. But there was going to be a full moon that evening, and even now, he could feel its pull, its call, driving him insane. That anger gave him enough strength to get to his feet, despite the beating he had taken earlier. "You son of a bitch," he growled. "I'll kill you. I swear to God, I'll kill you!" With his rage finally taking control of him, he tackled Leroy with everything he had, sending them both into the water.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:36 am

"Tch." he looked down at the kid. Watching as Jim stayed quiet for a moment before he stood up back on his feet. Shocked that he was able to stand up after being kicked like that Leroy shouted "You shouldn't be able to stand!". He growled at Jim's comment but smirked on the inside knowing he hit a nerve. Maybe he should say that world more offten to piss hawkins off, before he could say anything. Jim tackled Leroy down, the two of them went flying into the water. Puching Jim in the stomach to get him off, he had a strong hold on him. He elbowed him in the ribs where he kicked before swimming up to get some air. Once he reached to land he started breathing heavily "Son of a bitch. What the hell?"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:41 am

((Me thinks we need a therapist at Hogwarts, 'cause Jim's gonna need one. XD))

Jim could barely see anything the few moments he was under water, but that didn't matter to him. He just wanted to hurt Leroy so bad that he never messed with him again, that he never hurt Evaine again. But Leroy was lucky and managed to hit him enough times to escape his grasp. Jim's head popped up above the water, gasping for air for a second. But it wasn't long before he looked back at Leroy with a murderous spark in his eyes. "Get back here, I'm not finished with you yet!" he yelled, grabbing Leroy's ankle and starting to drag him back towards the water.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:51 am

((Um yeah threapist at hogwarts would work for jim right now XDD where is the person running this :/ don't tell me she gave up?))

Leroy kicked Jim in the face "what don't likes Wolves?" he grinned but pushing his body away from the water seeing Jim's eyes. Looked like the eyes of a killer, but Jim wasn't that way? was he? "Then this might piss you off more, Now about i knew Evaine to the wolves, make her turn into one or better! Kill her." he snapped, seeing Jim's eyes grew more angry at him "did i struk a nerve Hawkins."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 11:57 am

((Oh no, of course not! I think she's just busy getting another RP of hers off the ground. And she may have finals for school and what-not. I'm sure she'll be on soon. Very Happy))

Jim barely felt the pain in his body, the added weight of his clothes now that they were soaked with water. All he could feel was the burning rage inside him, all the pent-up anger he had kept a lid on whenever he was in Leroy's presence. Now, that lid was long forgotten and everything was pouring out as if Pandora's Box had been opened. "You leave Evaine out of this!" he yelled as he tackled Leroy again, sending him to the ground. "This is about you and how you're a heartless, cold, un-caring bastard!" He started punching Leroy in the face, as hard as he could, not caring that every hit made his already scraped knuckles sting. This anger inside seemed to be eating him alive and he had to get it out somehow. And Leroy was the answer.

((You wanna have somebody jump in and calm Jim down? I have a person in mind. Smile Or do you want to just keep this between them?))
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:04 pm

((ahh okay xD just wondering cause it feels like it's been forever since she's been on lol ))

Leroy fell on the ground as he tried to get Jim off him. But it was like it was trying to fight some wild animal yet how could that be? Jim was just a kid.. A kid with a mental break down. Before he could say anything back to Jim he started throwing punches at him. Leroy would't take it, he tried throwing a punch but jim just keep coming and coming. "Get the fuck off he." He yelled throwing his fist at Jim's face

(( sure i don't mind, i like to see who you have in mind ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:17 pm

"What, mad that you're the one finally getting beat up for once?" Jim shouted, socking Leroy in the face again with bloody knuckles. "Now you know what it's like to feel helpless, to totally be at the mercy of somebody else!" He grabbed Leroy by the collar of his shirt and brought his head down on the ground hard. Twice. He half-expected his head to start bleeding, but it seemed Leroy's skull was thicker than he had thought. Or maybe Jim was just weak. He didn't know. He could barely think anything, he was so blind with rage.

((Okie dokie. Smile I was thinking Perseus since he's probably the only person Jim knows strong enough to hold him back. XD I'll send him a message and see if he wants to join.))
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:23 pm

Leroy's nose stated bleeding "Get off me you freak!" he yelled once again before Jim slammed his head against the ground twice, nothign happened. He reached for his wand Leroy thought of the first spell in his head "Stupefy!" he yelled. Sending Jim flying Leroy sat up whipping the blood off his face then spit some blood from his mouth "Gotta say. I think you need mental help Hawkins." he said standing up on his feet.

((okay xD... this is going to be werid o.o'' first saw him with Eva and now Jim xDD, If you can't get him that's okay. I'm sure Leroy needs a beating anyways lmao))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:35 pm

"You're the freak!" Jim yelled. "You're the one who thinks human beings are nothing more than play toys or pieces of property that you can own!" He heard Leroy utter the spell and leaned backwards, trying to dodge it. But enough of the spell still hit him that it managed to knock him off of Leroy. Even though it made Jim weak on his feet, he still stood up, sweat making his hair stick to his face. "If I need mental help, then you need a reality check," he snarled.

((I have Aurora as plan B if Perseus is busy at the moment. XD She can probably knock Jim out with a spell or something.))
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:58 pm

"No i only think Evaine is nothing but a play toy.. Maybe I'll ask her mother if i could marry her. We all know she'll say yes. As for the other's everyone ells are just peacies of meat for the wolves to eat." he said laughing at Jim, "And right now your acting like a wolf, but.' he looked around "Woops no full moon, sorry you can't rip me apart and eat my flesh." he grinned. Wanting to fight some more as he was enjoying this new side of Jim "come on attack me, Cause if i get there I'll make you eat the ground Hawkins."

(at this point someone need to knock Jim out or try calming him down xDD.. sorry for the late replies helping my mom cook )
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:32 pm

Classes had been tough, as per usual, lately. Proteus had been a bit distracted, which was not like him, and Perseus had been, well... Perseus. The twins had decided to stroll along the grounds after their classes had ended, Proteus to clear his head, and Perseus for the fun of it- who knows what they might stumble across on this large property? If anything, it'd be interesting.

As they made their way through the thickets of trees, and as the trees began to thin out, they both paused and eyed each other. There was a bit of a commotion going on near the lake, and Perseus immediately smirked and continued on, heading closer to the new source of fun he was about to tap into. Proteus sighed and followed, knowing he'd need to be there to keep Perseus from getting too deep into whatever situation he was about to involve them in. And then as they finally left the cover of the trees, and headed closer to the two figures in a rather heated argument, Proteus immediately grabbed Perseus by the arm to stop him.

Perseus stopped the moment he felt the touch of his twin, his eyebrows going up as he identified the two teens now in a full-out brawl. James Hawkins, beating up Leroy Eliton? He'd known the two had had many disagreements regarding Evaine, but to resort to brawling? Well, there must have been more than had gone on than he had even assumed. Both he and his twin stood still for a moment as Leroy shot a spell at Jim and knocked him back, and then Proteus let go, allowing Perseus to immediately rush forward, pulling out his wand. "Expelliarmus!" he exclaimed, knocking Leroy's wand out of his hand for a second time. He stopped between the two, smirking.

"Well, isn't this interesting?" he chuckled, kicking Leroy's wand further away from the fuming and bloodied Slytherin, eyeing him. "Fancy meeting you here," he stated, knowing all too well that Leroy was still angry over his intervention between him and Evaine. As Proteus slowly approached and joined them, his hand in his pocket and gripping his wand, Perseus glanced to his side and looked at Jim. "Impressive that you're still standing," he said, giving him a smirk, having basically hinted at being concerned over the younger teen's well-being. In short, he was asking whether he was okay, or not.

(( Okay~! Perseus to the rescue again. xD ))
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:51 pm

"Trust me, I don't need a full moon to do that," Jim said in a cold voice, not caring that he was treading the line between sarcasm and revealing what he actually was. But just as he was about to run in and attack again, his head whipped around at the shout of the spell, knowing that it wasn't him or Leroy who had said it. To his surprise, it was Perseus. At the sight of him, Jim wasn't sure whether to be intimidated or happy. He could spot Proteus in the background, seemingly content to just watch everything play out for a moment before walking over to join his brother. Jim scoffed at Perseus' comment. "I can take care of myself just fine," he snapped. "I don't need people saving me all the time."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:01 pm

Was he serous or was he kidding about the full moon thing? "Your joking right?" he asked raising his eyebrow at Hawkins. He looked like he could take on a hole army from the way he looked, pissed, blood lust, eye of a killer. Almost scared Leroy but wasn't going to show any weakness to Jim. He didn't want Jim getting to cocky with now scared leroy was getting just by looking at him. His wand went flying out from his head as he turned his head seeing Perseus again "Tch, you again. Can't you let a gut have fun." he comment. Still angry with him with the Evaine deal, "As you can see Hawkins is still alive.. For now." he said

((welcome to the party xD poor leroy can't have any fun ;-; ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)   A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Bully and A Big Body of Water (Tag Leroy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next