Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) Empty
PostSubject: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:50 am

(( Pfft, Leroy's so popular in the kitchens. xD ))

The doors to the kitchen opened up, as two pairs of feet shuffled in. Proteus led Leroy into the kitchen, a hand still clamped around the teen's shoulder as the doors closed behind them. The twin in grey paused for a moment, glancing around at the house-elves busying themselves with cleaning and cooking all at once, before he gave a quiet sigh and released Leroy, and his grip on his wand. He stayed close to Leroy, but not uncomfortably so, and leaned against a small space of the counter that wasn't cluttered with finished, unfinished, or dirty dishes, keeping Leroy within his sights, for the time being.

Why the hell did fate seem determined to separate him and Perseus, lately? That's all that had been happening, really... Proteus let out a tiny breath in his silent, indifferent brooding. No use in preoccupying his mind with those thoughts while Leroy was there.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:15 am

((lmao XD don't worry he won't pull anything on poor Proteus))

Making his way towards the kitchen with the twin's hand on his shoulder possibely making sure he didn't take off making more off a mess of things that he already hasen't done. It would be best if he stayed away from Hawkins for awhile, not sure if he'll go back on that killing rage when he spots Leroy again. The boy had Leroy scared, first time he was scared about anything. Jim's anger reminded him of a wolf in some ways.. Wait was James Hawkins a werewolf? No that's not possible, the teachers wouldn't allow a werewolf at school, Evaine wasn't that stupid to fall for a werewolf? But he was going to get to the bottom of this somehow, seeing what Hawkins was hiding. "Oh god, I need a drink." he said rubbing his cheek before taking out of bottle of fire whisky and some food. Never has he seen the house-elves then again he comes here at night never buring the day.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 5:44 am

(( Oh I know~ But Proteus just has to be sure. <3 Pffft. I just got an image of Proteus and Leroy drinking together... x3 Proteus hardly ever drinks, too. xD I sense unintentional bonding timez? 8D ))

Proteus watched Leroy's expressions, reading them and deducing what they could mean, in one final attempt to make sure Leroy wasn't planning on running off. After seeing Leroy's expression upon grabbing firewhiskey to wash down whatever food he had grabbed, Proteus decided Leroy was, in fact, finished with that particular mischief, for the day. A memory came up in his mind, of him and Perseus trying firewhiskey after sneaking a bottle from their father's stash then they were thirteen. They hadn't gotten drunk, but they certainly had felt the effects... It was one time where Proteus had actually forgotten the daily stresses of his and Perseus' pact, where they had both agreed, for their own well-being, to never openly choose sides in this fued over blood. He shook his head free of the memory after a moment, then pursed his lips. He hadn't drank without Perseus before... Well, what could happen? He grabbed an empty glass and poured himself some, avoiding Leroy's gaze as he did so.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 11:23 am

(9 sorry for the late reply, helping out with family crap >.>))

Leroy had just got done eating the food he had grabbed before drinking down the firewhiskey he poured into the glass. Leaning against the table he almost forgot the other Malfoy twin was there. He sure wasn't like his brother Perseus, Proteus as more quiet than the other. Pouring himself another shot he raised his glass like he said tosting to something. Tilting his head back he polished it down. Feeling the rush from drinking it to fast he chucked "Good stuff." he mumbled. Leroy glanced over at the twin raising his eyebrow seeing he got himsef a glass "didn't thought you was the type to drink."
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 12:52 pm

(( It's fine. xD We've all been there. ))

Proteus gave Leroy a blank look, as per usual, then raised his glass, as well. When Leroy gulped down his drink, Proteus stopped and stared at his own glass, before taking in a breath, and gulping it down. He immediately set the glass down and cleared his throat at the slight burning in his throat, and he pursed his lips, knowing he had drank it just a tad bit too fast. And then he looked back up when Leroy spoke, and nodded once.

"I'm usually not," he said softly, picking his glass up again and inspecting it just to avoid his gaze, "I usually just join Perseus in drinking when he feels the need." The blonde paused for a moment, then poured himself another glass, and sipped at it. "And you?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:02 pm

Leroy watched Proteus almost choked on the firewhiskey when he gulped it down "Woe, slow down there.' he said, setting his glass down. His fingers tapped against the table lessoning to what he was saying "I can say i can tell you and your brother appeart." he said before leaning his head back sighing. "Me? Being the only child my father let me have my first drink at the age or ten." he sighed thinking about his father.
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:25 pm

Perseus blinked when Leroy told him to slow down. He felt a sudden squirm in his stomach in his surprise, and he looked away in an attempt to hide the fact that he... well, he had just cracked a smile towards Leroy. He focused his sight on an elf as it scrubbed away at a serving platter caked with leftovers from some previous, long-forgotten meal, practically forcing himself not to smile. This was... most irregular. It must have been the alcohol.

"Ten?" he eventually repeated, his eyes flickering momentarily to Leroy as he took another gulp of his drink. "I don't know whether to call that lucky or unlucky, to be blunt."

Whether he was speaking of the fact that Leroy had tried firewhiskey at such a young age, or of the fact that Leroy was an only child, he really didn't know, himself. Perhaps it was both.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 2:11 pm

"I don't know myself... It's not like my father ever spends any time with me. He's always working." he sighed before rubbing his head "So what's your story? Why do you always stay close to your twins? I thought most twins can't stand the other?"
Back to top Go down
Proteus Malfoy

Proteus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 5:01 am

Proteus nodded slightly in agreement with Leroy about his father. Lucius was the same way, always working, never really spending time... Narcissa spent just enough time, but never enough to show a true effort. But, he couldn't complain. Some parents never paid any attention whatsoever, so he considered himself lucky that they paid the little attention that they did. And then Leroy asked about his story, causing him to nearly spill his drink in surprise. He immediately recovered, gulping down the rest of it before the spill could happen. He then took a moment to let the drink takes its effects, before clearing his throat again, and looking to the Slytherin, pausing to consider his response.

"It's not like we don't argue," he said carefully, setting the empty glass down on the counter, "but we get along better than a lot of siblings do." He grabbed a leftover roll from the most recent meal, and took a bite, chewing thoughtfully. "I'm not sure how else to answer your question," he said truthfully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)   Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Well, that CAN work up an appetite... (Tag: Leroy)
Page 1 of 1