Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) Empty
PostSubject: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:06 am

Evaine had woken up passed one in the afternoon, she had been sleeping all day. Felling a bit better today than she did yesterday she tried standing up. Whimpering in pain she was able to move her feet, thank god Leroy didn't made her paralyzed from the waist down, slowly moving around the room she turned her head hearing the door's open. Was it Jim again coming to see her, hopefully he didn't beat the crap out of Leroy or ells she might talk to him about that.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 8:10 am

Leroy was in trouble big time from yesterday but he didn't care, hurry up get done with class and sneak in to see Evaine before being taken away for his punishment. He got annoyed from Hawkins who keep giving him looks all day in class like the last time but this time it was different, it scared Leroy having known he pissed off Jim. Hurting Evaine badly that she was put in the hospital for weeks. Class was over as he walked up to the Hospital Wing, looking in to see if the doctor was in their. He smirked seeing the only one was Evaine, perfect. Opening the doors he walked in, shutting it from behind him "alone again."
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 9:41 am

Of course, Evaine was on Jim's mind all day. Why wouldn't she be? He worried about her constantly. He made sure to glare at Leroy whenever he could, who apparently was going to go on with his classes until the teachers decided a punishment for him. Jim thought that locking him up in the dungeon might be better. He wouldn't cause any harm that way. But, it wasn't his place to suggest such things. He just went through his classes as normally as possible, trying to look for a good block of time to visit Evaine. Finally, before lunch, he had a good amount of time free to visit her. As soon as he could, he hurried down to the Hospital Wing, hoping that Evaine was doing better by now. He didn't see Mr. Pelekai on the way down, but Jim figured that wouldn't be too much of a problem. That is, until he opened the doors and saw Leroy and Evaine in the same room. Instinct jumped in, his brain going into one thought: Protect Evaine. He didn't even say anything. He just shoved past Leroy and hurried over to Evaine, putting himself in front of her like a shield. "Lay one finger on her and I'll rip you to shreds," he threatened.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 10:59 am

Evaine blinked seeing that it was Leroy out of all people who came in. Great what did he wanted, to finished what he started, to make sure she can never talk or walk ever again. Or maybe both? "Why can't you leave me alone for once Leroy." she spoke looking at him before rubbing her head not wanting this, not this. Lifting her head back up she spot Jim at the door, Great don't punch him she thought at first but he just shoved Leroy out of the way and put himself in front of Evaine. She blinked twice before looking at the two of them. This was not going to be a pretty mess with deal with.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyThu Jul 19, 2012 3:08 pm

"Now Evaine it's your fault I'm even in trouble in the first place." he said getting closer to her, smirking to himself. He could leave her here to die and no one would care "Poor little lost girl." he chuckled to himself. "You don't fit in anywhere." he turned seeing Jim at the door "Well look it's wolf boy come to finally save his girl." he said as Jim rushed passed him and stood in front of Evaine "Now don't be like that Hawkins. I was going to hmm.. Make sure she can never walk or speak ever again.". Leroy rubbed his chin getting closer towards Jim, standing their "Now you come to save her. What happened to the other times we was alone pr better yet. Yesterday when she was crying for me to stop. Stop, Leroy please." he laughed
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 4:14 am

Jim could feel his anger steadily rising, his hands clenching into fists when Leroy mocked Evaine's pain. "You heartless bastard," he growled. "That's all you ever do, is it? Pick on people weaker than you, so you can feel better about yourself? What made decide to take that path, Leroy? Did something happen to you? Did you get bullied too many times your first few years here? Does your dad walk come home drunk every night? Does your mom sell herself on the streets? Or are you just a big fat coward with maggots for brains?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:44 am

Evaine could feel her depression taking over again feeling useless and weak as Leroy mocked her. Lowing her head in shame she felt her eyes starting to tear up No eva don't.. Don't let him see you like this.. Not like this she thought to herself not wanting Leroy to see her upset with his words and see great about himself. Her eyes widen with Jim standing up for her but she walked up to him after saying throws words to Leroy "Jim this isn't the best time to start a fight." she said placing her hand on his shoulder. "Not here."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 9:49 am

((Sorry that its taking forever D:))

Leroy smirked to himself "Yes I know I'm heartless thank you.". His smirk faded away after what Jim had said "Shut up about my father." he growled at Jim walking up to him pulling him up at the collar of his shirt "Still don't know how to pick your fights huh kid?" he said then looked down at Evaine. Shoving her out of the way he didn't know he pushed to hard but then again Eva was still weak she could easily get hurt again. "I'm going to break every bone in your body and make you watch as I hurt the one thing you cherished the most." he spoke looking at dead in his eyes
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 10:07 am

"Ooo, did I hit a nerve, Leroy?" Jim asked, mimicking the bully's mocking tone. "Do you have some daddy issues you want to spill out? Maybe we can have a nice little session with a shrink. After you've spun your tale of woe, Eva can talk about the mental damage, the scars, and the abuse she's suffered at your hands! Then we'll see who's been through worse!" Despite Evaine trying to hold him back, the insults just spilled out of Jim's mouth like ice-cold honey. He would never forgive Leroy for what he did to his best friend, the person who meant the most to him, the girl who loved him despite all his flaws and short-comings. He didn't really feel afraid, he just felt angry and furious. "Get your fucking hands off me!" he shouted as Leroy lifted him off his feet before pushing him aside. Seeing him make a move towards Evaine, he got back on his feet and shoved Leroy away from her. "I said, don't touch her!" he yelled, glaring at him. "I've come close to killing you once, Leroy. Don't think I won't do it again."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:10 am

Leroy growled "shut up you don't know anything. She had every right what she got coming. She doesn't belong here, no one wants her!" he said looking at Evaine seeing all the hurt he was causing making him feel good about himself "You may have tried to kill me once but you didn't do it again when i kicked the crap out of you Hawkins." he said shoving him out of the way I can touch her if i want to. Evaine doesn't mind." Leroy grabbed Evaine by the wrist pulling her close to him. Looking at Jim he grinned "your not man enough to hurt me."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:17 am

"Jim please stop I'm betting you someone's going to get hurt." she said worried about Jim getting hurt than herself seeing right now Evaine was the most weakest of them. She felt Leroy shoving her out of his way, falling on her ass she looked up seeing Leroy holding Jim up by his collar "Leroy please stop. Don't hurt him it's me you want right so leave Jim alone." she said looking at him but wanting anything bad happening to the one thing that makes her feel good about herself. Her eyes widen seeing Leroy really did want her gone, why was it? She did nothing wrong to make him hate her this much right? Pushing herself up she went to get Jim but Leroy grabbed her wrist "Let me go.!" she said feeling him pull her closer "Don't touch me!". Eva felt to weak to try fighting back it was pointless.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:22 am

"If nobody wants her, what do you call this?" Jim yelled before running over and tackling Leroy to the ground. His brain wasn't focused on Evaine so much anymore. All he cared about was making Leroy suffer, making him feel the pain and humiliation that he and Evaine had gone through at his hands. He grabbed Leroy by his shirt collar, his angry blue eyes boring into his brown ones. "When will you learn that you'll have to deal with me if you ever want to get to Eva?" he snarled before slamming Leroy's head against the ground. The bully just had the talent of bringing out this furious side of Jim, the one that was more like a wolf than a boy. Despite his regrets at losing control before, he practically invited it in if it meant protecting Evaine and getting revenge.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:29 am

"Get off me you freak of nature!" he yelled pushing Jim off him but it was no use, the kid was much stronger at this point. Leroy felt his head slammed against the ground "Deal with you.." he chuckled "Don't make me laugh, your a punching bag to us, we never cared about you. Your an easy target to everyone." he manged to say not caring if it pissed the kid off. "as for Evaine well she's only good for two things, one is to throw her around like a rag doll and the other is to use her for our own pleasure Hawkins.". Leroy threw his fist against Jim's face, punching the kid off him
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:34 am

"Stop it you two!" Eva shout at the two of them not caring about Leroy but Jim's anger now he told her he wanted to kill Leroy and he liked it. The last thing she wanted was to Jim putting more guilt on him if he manged to kill Leroy "Jim stop it that's enough." she shout trying to pull him off "Jim please I'm begging you! This isn't you stop!" she cried about again but he felt like this was going no where. Eva rolled her eyes at Leroy's comment "Shut up for once, your not making this easy." she said glaring at him, once again trying to pull Jim off him "Jim please i could be glad to let you hurt him but i don't want you putting anymore guilt on yourself." Her eyes widen seeing Leroy punching Jim "Stop it!"
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:42 am

Jim felt like everything was turning red, like boiling lava was singing under his skin. His hands shook with anger. "Shut up!" he yelled, slamming Leroy's head against the ground again. "Why can't you just mind your own fucking business for once and leave us alone? Why do you have to be such a prick all the time?" He would have added more, but Leroy managed to get out from under him with one good punch. Jim's hand clapped to his face, his nose stinging. But the action seemed to drive him on rather than deter him. He simply shook his head at Evaine's protests, his hands still trembling with how angry he was. "Eva, I failed to protect you once. I'm not going to fail again," he said, his voice tense. "This scumbag has put you in the Hospital Wing at least three times, probably more before you and I became friends. He deserves a taste of his own medicine." He cracked his knuckles, like he had seen Fionn and Don do so many times before they treated him like a punching bag. "Perseus isn't here to stop me this time, Leroy," he threatened, his eyes glowering at him. "Once I get going, I'm not going to stop until you're just as broken as she was."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 11:54 am

"Unlike your little girlfriend i can fight back!" he shout punching Jim in the face one more time, sliding out from under him. He keep his eyes on Jim "Oh you have no idea how many times, I almost had her wanting to willingly give herself to me but she had to meet you and start caring, falling for a whimp, freak, useless peace of trash." he said them looked at evaine "Them again she's trash herself, having a mother who drugs her a daddy who is never around seeing it's all her fault. Isn't that right Eva, daddy's dead because of you.' he said pushing the line with Jim's anger. Knowing very well Eva loved her dad to death and still blames herself thinking it's because of her, having her mom and not Leroy reminding her. "Becareful what you wish for hawkins. You think starting a fight with me with Eva watching is a good thing? You might hurt her.. Then again i would love to even see you hurt her." he laughed knowing very well he was pushing it to far.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 12:01 pm

"Jim please i know you want to protect me but i don't want you hurt in the process." Eva said, meaning in both emotional and physical. Leroy wasn't helping at all seeing him go for another punch her fave fell in her hands not wanting to see this. She didn't want Jim to embrace his wolf side in order to show Leroy how he and Evaine felt all this time. Her eyes widen looking over at Leroy as he talked about her father, trying her best not to think about it and cry. She closed her eyes "Leroy get out please." she said, her voice crackled from tears running down. Stop crying don't let him see.. she thought.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:10 pm

"What, you except me to just sit back and let you take her without a fight?" Jim snapped. "You just don't want me to fight because you're afraid of me. You remember perfectly well what would have happened at the lake if Perseus wasn't there to stop me." He advanced towards Leroy, his eyes looking like a predator's. "You know that if he and Proteus didn't show up to save you, you'd be broken and bleeding like a rag-doll, just like how you do to Eva. You call me a piece of trash, yet you're the only one who's afraid right now." He stopped, inches away from Leroy's face. "And trust me, I'm about to become a whole lot scarier." Jim could feel a shift in his mind, starting to think like a predator, like a wolf. He could feel his heartbeat echoing loudly in his head, his vision flashing blood-red. And the first instinct of a predator: go for the weak spot. The thought had barely crossed his head before his hand was around Leroy's throat, pinning him against the wall. "You think you can scare me?" he yelled, banging the bully's head against the wall before he tightened his grip again. "You think you can take hurt me and Eva again? Well, it's not gonna happen! You've brought this on yourself, Leroy. The pathetic little kid you've kicked around is gone. You've pushed him too far, and this is the only thing that's left now."
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:27 pm

Being pinned to the wall with Jim looking and acting like a different person he didn't show any fear but on the inside he was scared. "Eva, eva, eva it's that all you say is her name. OH i know she's your world, your reason of being alive the only person that understands you." he tried chuckling with Jim's hand sqeezing his throat"Just one hit that's i i gotta do to put you down. Then.. well you know what I'll do to her." he twist his hand to loosen his grip he had then use the other to punch Jim in the gut
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:37 pm

"Jim you made your point." she said walking over towards him and took his free hand "You hit him a couple of times and manged to scare him, so stop before you do something." she said feeling like her words wasn't to Jim. she tighten her grip, squeezing his hand not letting go. If he had to stop Jim herself to make sure he doesn't kill Leroy she could even if he manged to hurt her. That doesn't mean she's protecting Leroy, if Jim wasn't a werewolf she couldn't mind him beating the crap out of him but Jim was being something he said he didn't want to become. "Jim this isn't you. Don't let him get to you." Eva tried her might to talk Jim out of it but Leroy keep coming at it. The more Leroy keep threatening the both of them Jim would let the animal in him take over. Eva wasn't going to let that happen, wasn't going to let Jim suffer at the end "Jim..' she calmly said trying to pull him back.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:43 pm

"He hasn't had enough, look at him!" Jim gestured toward Leroy's face angrily. "I'm not stopping until that arrogant little smirk is off his face." He pulled his fist back, ready for another punch, but Leroy was faster, punching him in the stomach hard enough so that he fell to the ground. He struggled to get to his feet, his anger making it hard to see straight. Images flashed in his mind: a wolf bringing down a dear, tearing a human to pieces, howling at the moon, instincts he now had because of his werewolf curse. "Leave her alone!" he yelled, determined not to let Leroy's threat come true. He let loose another punch, managing to hit Leroy in the face. He made sure to put himself between him and Evaine, shielding her from whatever he might do to her.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 1:57 pm

He manged to knock Jim on his feet thinks to Evaine butting in to stop Jim. Now can this guy be a man with her not letting him do the one thing he wants to do. Hurt the guy that's picking on his girl and yet she wants him to still be the weak Jim she knows? once he was down on the ground he went to grab Evaine to hurt her infront of Jim, grabbing her wrist she pulled away "come here!" he growled. He could Feel Jim punch him as he stunbled down on the ground "Fuck." he said
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:04 pm

"Jim please I don't want..' Eva couldn't bring herself to say that she didn't want to see that side of him he talked about, already seeing what he can do scared her a bit. She couldn't see the hole thing, not yet, she wasn't ready. Yet she couldn't tell Jim that he was scaring her. Her eyes widen seeing Leroy punching Jim in the stomach as he fell to the ground, thinking it was her fault for having to but in and try getting Jim away from him. She went to see if he was alright but Leroy leaned over grabbing her wrist again, "Don't touch me." she said pulling away, scared to know what he'll even do now she step back. Eva looked at Jim as he manged to stand on his feet, punched Leroy in the face to send him down to the ground. She didn't know what to do to stop this fight.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:43 pm

Jim did try, for a moment. He tried to put a lid on the rising anger inside him, tried to get rid of the white-hot, boiling, lava-like feeling that was running through his veins. But he just couldn't. It was too strong, and he was too weak when it came to overpowering emotions. It was why people could seduce him with a single kiss, why he let them do it over and over again. He wasn't strong enough to fight whatever his feelings were telling him to do. And right now, he still wanted to hurt Leroy, make him suffer. While the bully was still on the ground, Jim went over to him and drove his foot into his ribs, just like he had done to him and Evaine so many times before. "How do you like it, you pathetic excuse for a human being?" he spat, kicking him over and over again. "You like feeling helpless? You like being at the mercy of a psychopath? Do you?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) EmptyFri Jul 20, 2012 2:48 pm

Leroy felt Jim's boot against his ribs, god did it hurt but he tried not to show it not to let the kid know he was hurting, scared, wanting him to stop. He tried to stop the kid but he keep kicking over and over, each time it got harder and harder to deal with. "Stop.." he manged to say feeling... weak or not possible now could this kid make him feel weak?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)   Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy) Empty

Back to top Go down

Setting out our personal issues (Jim and Leroy)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next