Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} Empty
PostSubject: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 6:52 pm

Aurora nodded. "Yes it seems she does, she even thinks I'm prettier than her." Aurora smirked as she couldn't help but let out a soft laugh.
"But well I need to get Jim alone otherwise he'll just run away." She sighed. Than smirked again as she opened the kitchen door.
She walked in. "I'm glad you understand that If you keep picking on Eva that our plan will never succeed." She said as she grabbed two glasses.
"Want something to ease the pain?" She joked.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:00 pm

Well Aurora was smoking hot compared to Evaine, "Hmm, I wonder why." He grinned at Aurora walking beside her
"Now you can't have your pray running away from you." he chucked as they walked threw the door into the kitchen.
Leroy leaned up against the table watching Aurora "For now on I'll keep away from Miss. Moonblood." he spoke as she grabbed two glasses
"Don't mind at all. I would use something to ease the pain" he smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:08 pm

Aurora nodded. "That is the best you can do. Because I think next time you won't survive." She joked. As she turned around. Leaning against the cabinet. "What do you want for the pain?" She smirked. "We have.." She walked over to the fridge. Opening the door.
"Firewhiskey?" She asked as she looked over her shoulder grabbing the bottle out of the fridge.
She looked back at him. "Or do you want something else?" She smirked. Holding up the bottle.

(OOC: dunno If I wrote that correct firewhiskey xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:17 pm

((nope you got it right))

"I didn't think the girl would make friends this year, if only it was good old days." Roy shrugged his shoulders watching the blonde as she went threw the fridge 'firewhiskey?'
Now that was the good stuff "No I'll take some Firewhiskey, that stuff helps the pain." he chucked,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:22 pm

Aurora grinned as she poured in two glasses of firewhiskey. "Good old days?" She asked as she stepped forward handing him one glass. As she sat on the table. "Tell me." She said as she moved her legs back and forth taking a sip out of her glass.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:33 pm

Leroy took the glass from aurora's hand as he took a sip. Remembering the good days before he got caught up on getting payback
"Two years, I used to be great. No one dare tried to bother me." he took another sip "Then I meet Eva the little shy 13 year old. Dated, broke up, then she embarrassed me."
he finished off his glass, poring himself some more "Needless to say I've been caught up on revenge, i let me rep slip." he said and not proud of saying it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyThu May 17, 2012 7:46 pm

Aurora listened to Leroy's story. She slowly took sip for sip as he seemed to be really upset about. "Seems like you really had a bad time huh." She said holding out her glass as she had finished it as well. "Why you dated her in the first place?" She asked.
Ofcourse Eva was pretty, a little bit insecure. But she was okay.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:01 am

"you could say that." he said taking a sip as she asked her why he dated Eva in the first place
"She was a new toy, young, cute, and i was bored at the time." he said even trying to think why himself
sure now Eva grew into a young beauty but was she worth loosing his rep?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 12:20 am

Aurora grinned. As she stood up. Pouring some firewhiskey in her class. ''Makes sense.'' She said as she walked back to hop on the table. ''But why couldn't you find yourself a young cute slytherin?'' She asked. As she swayed her legs back and forth. ''I'm sure there are, or where at the time.'' Taking a sip out of her class.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:08 am

''But why couldn't you find yourself a young cute slytherin?'' did she really ask him that? Okay was Aurora drunk or was she flirting, no her . Roy shook the though away as he raised an eyebrow at her "Well i still have my eye one this one Slytherin girl." he spoke sitting his glass on the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:23 am

"Oh yeah Sinbad's ex girlfriend." She laughed. "Well good luck on that." she grinned. Taking another sip.
Swaying her leg over one other.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:34 am

Roy chuckled at Aurora's comment "Just because I was flirting, and checking her out love, doesn't mean she's the one ive been eying." he gave her a wink. Taking another sip Roy started feeling the buzz kicking in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:39 am

Aurora laughed. As she took another sip. She was already feeling a little bit light headed. "Than why have you been eyeing." She asked as she leaned a little bit towards him. Grinning taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:46 am

Leroy finished off his glass, setting it back down on the table. He smirked at the blonde as she leaned towards him "What Jealous? " he grinned,
Like Aurora was ever the jealous type but he had to tease the poor drunk girl. Why have been eying Sinbad's ex-girlfriend "Well she's cute, it's hard not to check her out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:54 am

Aurora grinned. "I'm not jealous." She laughed, leaning back. "That sure is true." She grinned. Laying down on the table. "Well once again have fun." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:25 am

"I know, i just had to say it." he chuckled, leaning back. "Well once again have fun." she laughed
Roy smirked looking up at her "and have fun with Jimbo."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:32 am

Aurora laughed again. "Oh that won't be a problem" as she laughed again. Stretching her arms out. Sitting up sttraight. She took another sip till her glass was empty. "Can you pour in some more for me sugar?" She winked as she almost pushed her glass in his face. "So what you going to do when you have her? Getting laid?" She laughed. "Sure you are going to sex with her." Laughing again. "Sure you will!"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:19 am

Aurora was sure in a laughing mood, Leroy chuckled of how drunk she was getting "Can you pour in some more for me sugar?"
she asks him pushing her glass against his face as he took her glass pouring her some more "here." he handed her back her glass
As she asked if he planed on getting laid she laughed once more saying that he will laughing even more
"Seems you know the right answers." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:29 am

Aurora took her glass. Laughing at his answer. "Sure do! Always listen to me." She said as she leaned forward to him. Taking another sip.
"Maybe it is better to stop now, other wise you'll get me drunk." She laughed. Taking another sip.
Winking at him. "So.. How long are you planning to fuck Sinbad's ex grilfriend?" She asked as she laid down on the table again.
Laughing at thhe idea. "Sure you're going to sex her up untill she won't be able to walk!" She laughed again. "And I don't even know you this well. But still I know what you're going to do, I am pshyic." She said as she sat up again leaning towards him. "You are going to flirt a little with her, than she's already willingly ofcourse you'll sex her up. Talk about it and Eva would know what she misses." Aurora grinned taking another sip.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:41 am

"yeah i think this is your last glass." he laughed Roy didn't want to get her to drunk, or did he?
"So.. How long are you planning to fuck Sinbad's ex girlfriend?", "Sure you're going to sex her up untill she won't be able to walk!" Aurora laughs, yeah Roy can see he had to carry her drunk body back to the common room. "yes my dear your pshyic." he said as he was planing on wooing Sinbad's ex until she's wrapped around his finger
"Talk about it and Eva would know what she misses." Roy rubbed his chin smirking up at the blond
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 3:47 am

"Hmmm...I would miss you than. Never got my chance to get into your pants." She grinned smirking at him.
She let her fingers walk on his chest. "That isn't fair." She said making a sad face before she took her last sip out of her glass.
Putting it down on the table she grinned at Roy.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:08 am

Surprised what Aurora just said made Roy smirk, then again she's drunk who knows if what she's saying true.
"So Miss. Scrimgeour wants to jump Mr. Eliton." he chuckled moving a strand of her blonde hair away from her eyes as she ran her finger up his chest.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:17 am

Aurora grinned. "Maaayybeee..." She said grinning, as she moved closer. Holding her head to the side. With a smirk played on her lips. She didn't care really. It all seemed to easy. She bit her lower lip in a sexy matter. "But is that what Mr. Eliton?" She smirked.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:51 am

Roy smirked some more as he got closer "Is that what i want." he thought for a moment
Leroy grinned "Maybe, love." he said grinning, leaning in about to Kiss her but poked her nose "But at the moment your to drunk." he chuckled
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} EmptyFri May 18, 2012 4:58 am

"Oh but I am not drunk at all!" She exclaimed. As she jumped off the table. "I can walk normally." She said walked a little. Being able to walk straight.
"Besides." She said as she stepped towards him. Laying her hand on his chest. "If you are not interested. Than just tell me" as she pressed her body slightly against his, before taking both the glasses and putting them in the sink to wash them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}   Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy} Empty

Back to top Go down

Doctor feel good. {Tag: Leroy}
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next