Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:11 am

"Since I was ten," Grace said, letting her hair fall in her eyes. She didn't want to talk about why. It wasn't a pretty story.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:47 am

Sinbad frowned when she hid behind her hair. ''How come?'' He asked as he walked towards her. Brushing the hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 4:05 pm

Grace tok a deep breath, not meeting his eyes.

"When I was ten years old Voldemort came to my home with a few of his followers, demanding my father join his side," Grace began in an emotionless voice.

"He told his followers to keep me still and threw my father down on the ground in the middle of us all." Grace met his eyes then, seeking another living thing to look at.

"And he tortured him," Grace said, then paused. "He tortured him so long his screams were barely audible and there were tears running down my face.
"I remember every moment of it. What the dark lord looked like, how his eyes glinted in pleasure and malice as he tortured an innocent. My father's screams, echoing through the house. Our servants lying dead afront of me," Grace said, her voice cracking.

"I saw horrors, and the session had barely begun," Grace told him frankly.
"After it was clear my father wouldn't yeild, they changed their methods, they threw me on the ground in front of him, and made him watch as they tortured me. I experianced the first real pain in my life that day." Grace said, biting her lip harshly.

"I remember everything because every moment, every memory will matter someday, when your seconds from death and you can't remember the days you were happy. You'll wish you could be in those moments immediatly, and I can." Grace said.

"Of course I expect no sympathy from you, your father was probably there, he was probably the one holding me while I cried," she said softly.

(what a mouthfull)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:28 pm

Sinbad listened to her story which seemed never ending. He snickered when she mentioned it could have been his dad who held her. "Or my mom.." He grinned. Before her cleared is throat.

"Look I'm not.. Very good in giving advice so I'll keep it short. Look." He started. "If you keep remembering everything that happens, and you say you'll have your good memories to remember. But bad memories stay in your head ten times more realistic than other things. Because they ask allot of you emotionally." Did that make sense? Whatever. "The pain that you endured that night will transform into tears, anger and all that sor of emotions."

"And you'll probably end being even more depressed than you were before because you just can't forget the bad memory." He cratched his forehead. "Was that understandable?" He asked as he grinned.
Advice was never his strong point. "Maybe instead of trying to remember every detail just relax and have fun."

(OOC: it was really hard for sinbad to respond to your reply >.< Because indeed he cannot like hug her or such xDD he cannot be all like: aaww I'm so sorry baby Q.Q it will get better <3 xDDD)
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Grace smirked, "So, let all us motherfuckers relax and have fun, waste our lives, and go to hell," Grace said in a somewhat distressed voice. She pulled away from Sinbad.

"I hate that everythings a game, nothings real anymore, your told its real because the people who tell you it is aren't real. Everything is preparation for the future. Your not supposed to live in the now anymore,"Grace said in an irritated voice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 7:44 pm

Sinbad nodded. "That's true."Sinbad nodded as he sat down against the wall again. "Yeah.." He sighed, brushing through his hair. "Well the world sucks.. We're all going to die one day nomatter if we're.a bad or a good person.." He said as he looked at her. He didn't even understand that she stayed here to tell her story.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:12 am

Grace sighed and sat down next to him, "Alright thats enough epiphanies for one day," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 2:57 am

Sinbad grinned. ''Yes indeed. Want to talk about something else?'' He asked, Glancing at her.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 5:16 am

Grace smiled, "Like what?"
She leaned back and pulled her legs in to her chest so she could lean on them. She didn't even know why they were still talking, considering he seemed to have some problem with her, but he was better company than most so she just pushed those thoughts aside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:22 am

Sinbad shrugged. ''I don't know..'' He stood up again. It seemed to be a game of standing and sitting. ''Will you keep my secret for yourself..'' He asked serious. ''..and sorry for tutoring you..'' he murmured fast.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 10:01 am

"Oh so your admitting it because I shared my sob story? I see how it is, if I tell you my life story will you actually show sme emotion on your face for once?" Grace asked scarcastically and then smiled.

"No, whats the point? I just wanted to know the truth," Grace told him. Then her eyes darkened.

"But don't ever throw around some weak girl again."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 8:37 pm

Her rolled his eyes. "What you mean by weak girl? Yourself?" He joked. Though to be honest. She didn't fight back at all. Which seemed rather weak towards him. Maggie did fight back. Did struggle. But she.. Just stood there and let it happen it seemed. She didn't even beg. Nothing.
"It depend when and hwere I am." He than answered seriously. It was his future. Torturing people. Hurting them. The school years were just some years of vacation.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 3:58 am

"You think I'm weak?" Grace asked in disbelief, staring at him.

"Being strong isnt always fighting back, it can also be taking pain with no complaint," Grace stated blankly, crossing her ankles.

"And you act like I'm good or whatever," Grace said, glaring at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 5:57 am

Sinbad rolled his eyes. ''Well if you say so..'' He brushing through his hair again. ''And I don't see anything bad in you..Sorry.'' He shrugged.

As he walked towards the door. ''Well..I'll talk to you later. Or not.'' He shrugged. As he left the dungeon. He had been there long enough.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2012 2:11 pm

Grace rolled her eyes as he left. Perhaps it was good thing he thought she was a heroine. He didn't know she could be a threat.
Just because she wanted revenge on Voldemort didn't mean she was all about right and wrong. She had killed people, ruined peoples lives and insulted nearly everyone she knew. She smiled again, poor Maggie had no idea what a heartbreak she was in for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3