Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:07 am

Sinbad nodded. Taking a cigarette. ''Thanks..'' He let her light the cigarette. As he sank down to the ground leaning against the wall. He groaned brushing through his hair. ''So your friend Viv..She has allot of influence on you?'' He asked.
Well He was not in the mood anymore to challenge her. Seeing it was pointless. No matter how many times he would beat her up. She wouldn't give in.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:12 am

Grace lit the cigarette for him and sat down about ten feet away from him.

"Sure, I guess. She's the only person who doesn't really irritate me. You'd know her as Vivienne," Grace said, staring at the cigarette in her hand. Grace hated to admit she was close to anyone, but with Vivienne it was true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:21 am

He looked to the side. He nodded at her answer. Only person that doesn't irritate her? ''Than we're much alike..'' He grinned, He looked to the side seeing she was that far away. So she was scared? Tapping off his cigarette. As he inhaled the smoke of his cigarette. ''So..scared?'' He asked smirking.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:24 am

"What? Do you want me to sit on you or something?" Grace asked, blowing out some smoke. Her eyes glinted with laughter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:32 am

Sinbad grinned. ''Nah... Just surprises me that you don't run away screaming..'' He said as he brushed through his hair again. ''Gotta admit, Respect for you strength.'' He blew smoke into her direction.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:41 am

Grace smirked, "Why should I be afraid?" she asked lightly, "Fear is a waste of time."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 7:51 am

''True..'' He said. ''How come you get irritated by most people?'' He felt awkward somehow. He had just been beating up the girl and now they were smirking at each other?
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:31 am

"I don't know, weakness? Naivity? stupidity? Everything half the school is and appears. The goody-two shoes, the kiss-ups, the spoiled idiots." Grace went down the list smiling. She didn't know why but she was in a great mood today. of course what they were talking about wasn't exactly happy or funny, but it was pretty sarcastic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:44 am

Sinbad grinned. "Not to forget the men and women whores." He thre his cigarrette to the floor when he noticed it was finished already. He stepped on it. So to be sure it wasn't burning anymore. Blowing out the last of smoke. "Seems like we have something in common."He grinned. Maggie was naive.. Very naive, when he thought about it. She gladly took anything he would tell her, believing it was the truth.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 8:52 am

"Apparently," Grace said, throwing her cigarette on the ground and lighting another.

"So.... Maggie," she said questioningly. She was wondering what he was messing around with her for. Clearly he saw the way she required babying and being taken care of, and Sinbad was no prince Charming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2012 5:58 pm

Sinbad shrugged when she asked about Maggie. "Noonw of your business." He answered with a light smirk. What did she possibly have to do with that information? Sure maggie was naive, and a little bit baby(ish) but it wasn't annoying. She could be sexy as wel. And wasn't afraid to throw him on the ground. He looked at Grace. "Why so interested in that?" He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 12:27 am

Grace laughed, guessing what he was thinking.

"Of course its none of my buissness, I was just wondering if your an item or friends with benefits," Grace said, smiling at the idea of Maggie and Sinbad wearing old fashioned clothes from the 1930's and sitting on a little porch bench. Grace shook her head, why a porch bench?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 1:22 am

Sinbad raised his eyebrow. He stood up Grinning as he leaned down towards her. ''Are you jealous or something?'' He grinned. ''Why would it bother you what I'm doing with Maggie ?'' He sat back against the wall again. Leaving some comfortable space between them.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 6:55 am

"Well aren't you cocky?" Grace mumbled while shaking her head.

"No I'm not jealous but I just can't hep but wonder why your still playing around with her," she said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 8:04 am

Sinbad grinned. Yeah what's he still doing with Maggie? What's the problem? Was it bad to stay with Maggie? To have fun while it still could? Besides.. There were no things he was suppose to do with Maggie. And she was fun to hang around with. She didn't judge him, like most . She didn't really care. Sinbad looked at Grace. "Why not?" It was a simple answer. Like what was the problem with Margaret? And if it didn't bother Grace than why would she ask? Sometimes he couldn't understand woman at all.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 am

Grace rolled her eyes, "Because its weird to me that you would stick with someone like her for so long." Grace said.

"She's not a slytherin,I don't think shes pure blood, she has the sex experiance of a goldfish and doesn't she have some boyfriend? Starts with a C....."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 7:12 pm

Sinbad snickered. It was true though. But well did it really matter so much. He rolled his eyes. "Well miss what's your advice than?" He asked. As he went through his hair. He didn't see the problem. So what if she wasn't a slytherin? As long as his family wouldn't know there was no harm was there?
Besides, all the other slytherins were whores. Man and female.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:20 am

"As you said thats not really my buissness," Grace said after shrugging. She pulled back her hair into a bun. Then with a snicker she crossed her arms.

"Besides, it'll end badly somehow," she said while smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 12:53 am

''Well it isn't your business but you seem to be interested somehow. '' He Grinned. As he stood up. Walking a little bit around the dungeon. ''What would end badly?''
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:48 am

"I don't know, it just alway does. She's the typical innocence who pines for the bad boy, thinking she can 'change him' and he ends up ditching her anyway," Grace said sarcastically, thinking it true.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 2:04 am

Sinbad grinned. ''Nah..I don't think so. '' He grinned. As he winked at Grace. ''But why bother if I hurt maggie?'' He asked winking.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Grace rolled her eyes and sighed. Men.

"I don't know, typical that of all the girls to pick to be your fuck buddy you choose the doe eyed virgin. Seriously, of all people?" Grace said laughing in the sarcastic yet genuine way she often did. Grace opened her bag then, searching for her wand. She came across some things from a few nights ago. Grace stared confused as she pulled out an eight inch heel and a thong.

"What the fuck?" Grace mumbled, tossing them aside at Sinbad. "here, take these, they aren't mine," Grace said.

"Wait..." she looked at the shoe again, "Nope not mine."

(ooc: sorry i took so long.. I was at my aunt's wedding like all day yesterday and I was in the car all day today...)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 5:54 pm

(OOC: I was already wondering where you were xD well I hope you had fun at the wedding ^^)

Sinbad grinned when Grace talked about his 'fuck buddy' nah.. It wasn't just all about the sex.. But it was complicated.

He took a disgusted face when Grace threw the tong at him.
"Hey keep it yourself.." He said as he shove the tong away with his foot.. He than raised his eyebrow. Grinning if they weren't hers..."You didn't have a lesbian party with your goood friend have you?" He snickered as he pointed at the tong.

(OOC: ipretend I'm sinbad xD wrong acount xD )
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 1:40 am

Grace rolled her eyes and snickered. "No," she said.

"I honestly have no idea whose this is and I never forget things," Grace said, "Even if I'm drunk."

(ooc: yeah it was fun, and your Sinbad, but with blonde hair. totally normal.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 2:01 am

(OOC: And boobs and stuff like that...<_>'' *Cough*)

Sinbad shrugged. ''So it is my fault you got a tong in your bag?'He joked, As he brushed through his hair. ''You remember everything?'' he looked at her with a rather unbelievable face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell   (Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

(Tag: anyone) Bored as Hell
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next