Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What the hell?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:31 am

Fiona shook her head as she awoke from a forced sleep. As she looked around she was in a dirty cell with two other woman. He pulled off her mask and rubbed her face. Shit she hadn't even had a drink this was so messed up.

She looked around. There were two other woman in the cell with her. They both looked to be older students. She searched her costume for her wand. When she realized it was gone she scowled.

She was not strong enough to lift the girls up so she put the pillows from each of the two girls heads. She then waited. She passed around near the entrance of the cell intent on keeping the two other woman protected at least until they woke up.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:49 am

Angela began to stir, letting out a small moan. She felt as if there was a crick in her back and as she sat up, she made sure to crack it. Once that felt better, she opened her blue eyes and glanced around. They widened considerably as she took in her surroundings. Where in the hell was she. Angela let out a small wince and glanced down at her arm, the dark mark become a little more apparent than she wanted. She quickly clasped her hand over it and looked up at the woman who was awake already.

"What's going on?" She asked. Her voice wasn't full of fear, nor were her eyes, but her heart was most definitely. When she couldn't remove her mask, she knew something was really quite wrong - that and they were stuck in a cell somewhere underground; the dungeons perhaps. And that's when she saw them. Angela's eyes widened slightly as she saw the snakes slithering about in the shadows, as if waiting to strike. She wasn't generally scared of snakes - she was a slytherin after all - but she was unaware as to the toxicity of them. If they were poisonous, then they'd all be dead with a single bite.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:06 pm

Fiona turned when she heard the young girls voice. She rushed over. She sat on her knees next to her. "Hey. I don't know what happened. Are you feeling any pain. I'm a healer I don't have my wand but I might be able to sooth anything wrong if I can." She looked at the girl with concern.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:11 pm

Angela warily watched as the older woman rushed over to her, kneeling down next to her. "No, I'm not," she lied, not moving her hand from her arm. No need for anyone to see the atrocious mark that burned just a bit. Stuck in a room with two other people, they didn't need to know that she was a death eater by technicality. It was a family trait that she couldn't escape. "So we're locked in?" She questioned, more or less rhetorical seeing as they were still in the room. Was this the work of Voldemort? She was really, really starting to hate that guy. If it wasn't his work then, though, who's was it?
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 pm

She sat back and nodded. "Ok if your sure. And yes as far as I can tell we are locked up tight." She looked over at the locked door and scowled slightly. "Do you need to help getting that mask off?" she asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:56 pm

"Positive..." Angela murmured, cover her arm within the folds of her white dress, of course her dress had had to be sleeveless. Her eyes locked onto the door. Of course, they were locked up tight with no chance of escape. Angela wondered for a moment if they would all die tonight. The chances of survival seemed very, very slim. Angela glanced back over at the healer. She shook her head. "No, it's charmed on," Angela told her. She had tried to remove it, there was absolutely not chance of it. Her blue eyes wandered back to the shadows, watching the snakes warily. She flicked her eyes back to the woman decked out in red. "You do know there are snakes, right?" She pointed over at the shadows. "Over there."
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:15 pm

Fiona looked over and noticed the slithering movement. She smirked and stood.

"Honey, that's what high heels are for." She walked over and slammed the stiletto heel of her shoes into the head of one of the snakes. She kicked it off and turned back to the girl. "Normally the snakes are more afraid of us then we are of them. We just have to be confident when dealing with them." She walked back over and knelt down again.

"Are you sure you're not hurt? I saw how you were holding your arm. You don't have to be ashamed of anything that it is. As a Healer I am forbidden to talk about anything I talk about with a patient with anyone else." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:23 pm

Angela couldn't help but let out a small snort. Ah, so that's what heels were for then. She didn't wear them herself, quite preferring her flats. Kept her grounded and from tripping. She couldn't help but give the healer a small smile. "Never said I was afraid." And she wasn't. The only worry about the snakes was the poison. Otherwise, snakes were kind of adorable creatures - if they weren't trying to kill you.

Angela's face reverted back to somewhat blank and she reached up and fiddled with the stupid brown wig she was wearing. "I told you, I'm not hurt," though perhaps a little ashamed, yes. She had no choice in the matter of joining Him. She hadn't cared one way or the other about being a death eater until Voldemort turned on her brother. Now she wanted absolutely no part in it. Plus, it wasn't as if she hated muggleborns and halfbloods or anything.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 12:41 am

Fiona smiled sympathetically. "Alright let me know if anything changed." She patted the girls shoulder trying to let her know that she could be trusted.
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:09 am

Angela nodded an okay, but hardly doubted that would change. Really, there was nothing she could do about the burning sensation - it was just something that happened. Ange let out a sigh and began to readjust her wig once more before deciding to pull it off completely, along with the wig cap. She ran her free hand through her short red hair, glad to have it present again. Angela ran her tongue over her lips before glance back at the healer. "So, do you think we'll die in here?" She asked it as if it were any other question. Why is the sky blue? Where do babies come from? Do you think we'll die in here?
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 4:44 am

She looked at the young woman. "I really don't know. I hope not but all things considered I wouldn't rule it out." She put her hand on the girls shoulder. "But I'll do everything I can to keep you safe."
Back to top Go down
Angela Alexander

Angela Alexander

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 1:50 pm

Angela nodded slowly. Yes, it was a very high possibility that they might just die tonight. Well then, perhaps she'd be seeing her brother soon. She would like that.

So, are you saying you want to die then? Angela closed her eyes, trying to block out the sound of Brian. Now was not the time, not with other people around. She already had to hide her dark mark, she'd rather not have to hide him as well.

"Well, I suppose I should thank you then," Angela reopened her eyes, glancing at the healer. "For offering to keep me safe." She doubted it would do much good, but the gesture seemed nice enough. She wasn't used to such gestures.
Back to top Go down
Fiona Regan-Parker

Fiona Regan-Parker

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? EmptySun Nov 18, 2012 2:28 pm

Fiona nodded. "We should just try to keep everyone here safe as best as we can." She wasn't sure what else she should do. Being trapped here gave her a horrible feeling. Trapped with out her wand she just didn't know what to do.

She was a healer not a fighter but without it she wouldn't be able to help if someone was hurt. The idea of someone being hurt and her without her wand to help made her stomach churn horribly, it was a scary feeling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What the hell? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What the hell?   What the hell? Empty

Back to top Go down

What the hell?
Page 1 of 1