Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wandering around bored

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

Wandering around bored Empty
PostSubject: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:38 am

Aladdin was wandering around the dungeons bored out of his mind. He hated being bored so he would wander around the castle looking for something to do. He went through the lower levels running his hands over the wall as he walked.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 11:42 am

Audrey walked through the dungeons, just getting out of potions. Boy did she hate that class.

She walked on and looked up to see Aladdin Amirmoez in the hall. Great, this is why I hate being in the dungeons; Slytherins... She thought, as she kept on walking, not in the mood to get in a fight right now.

But.. that might make me feel better...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 12:43 pm

Aladdin turned when he heard a group of students leave the Potions class. And of course out walks Audrey Rameriz. The girl could be as mean as a snake, and not in a good Slytherin way. Though he would never tell her that because then she would kill him, violently.

"Well how are you doing, Rameriz?" He asked sarcastically leaning against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:07 am

Audrey didn't look in his direction as she walked by. "Oh, just fine, Amirmoez, thanks for asking." She said, sarcastically back.

"How you or your parents stand that funky last name, I'll never know." She stated, knowing hardly anyone could get that last name pronounced right.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 7:21 am

Aladdin glared at her. He hated when people made fun of his name. "Well it's not my fault if you people can't wrap your tongue around another language." He said with a superior air. "Besides at least my name holds prestige." He looked her up and down like she was a slug. "Unlike some people here."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 12:21 pm

Audrey smirked at his reaction; it was what she needed. "Yeah, sure it does, and you bring it down to our level with you man-whoring it up." She said, giving a little mock bow.

"There's so many man-whores in Slytherin, it's starting to stink up the whole school." She said, scrunching up her nose and waving her hand in front of it to knock a smell away from her face.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 1:22 pm

Aladdin smirked. "At least we know how to have fun. Unlike you Gryffinbors." He crossed his arms and smirked. "I'll bet you're still a virgin along with the majority of your house. I mean do you people even know how to use those things between your legs?" He said sarcastically pointing to her legs.

(OOC: This is getting so fun. These two would be such great rivals. And I just had a great idea... Aladdin spots Jarod and Audrey making out and starts blackmailing them tongue what do you think?)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyThu Sep 13, 2012 2:10 pm

Audrey shook her head. "Yeah, like being a virgin is a bad thing; you probably have std, hiv, or something." She said, listing off sexual diseases off of her fingers.

"I don't feel like having that risk of getting pregnant while still in school, besides, why have sex with a stranger? Where's the fun in that?" Audrey asked, shrugging.

{OOC: You know for a fact if Al TRIES to blackmail Audrey, he's going to be singing soprano all of his life, right? XD}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 12:10 am

"And that last statement you made just proves you have no idea what your talking about when it comes to sex. And if you were to be more of a reader," He pointed to himself, "like me. You would know that with just a few simple charms and or potions you can avoid pregnancy and disease." He said with a smug tone.

(OOC: Maybe he tries to blackmail them while their together so Jarod can hold Audry back from maiming Al. lol. And out of fear of her wrath he says he'll keep quiet but he keeps giving them these looks like he will tattle at any moment even though he won't. Hows that? ^^)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:49 am

Audrey smirked and shrugged back. "Not all potions have been made to counter all diseases, besides, more can show up." She said, thumping him in the nose.

"You're still naive." She stated, in her own smug tone.

"Good luck finding a girl who would want to actually be with you after you've gone around the block a hundred times." She said, walking away.

{OOC: sure, sounds good XD}
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:54 am

Aladdin chuckled. "There are plenty of girls that would be with me no matter what I do. Back home I could be an axe murderer and still have 6 of 7 wives and that's not counting mistresses and one time flings." He turned and began to head back toward the common room. He wanted to see if he could find Aquata to hang out.

(OOC: Stop me or not up to you ^^ and yay ^^)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 1:28 pm

"Ha, yeah and they only want you for your money; one day, you're going to find that you're surrounded by endless women, and yet, you're utterly alone." Audrey stated, smirking, as she walked away.

"I feel sorry for you, Amirmoez, you're just going to be searching and searching your whole life for something to fill that hole in your chest, but you'll never fiiiiind it." She stated, as she glanced back over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 11:57 pm

Aladdin shook his head. "You don't know a thing about me or my life style." He said with annoyance.

Last edited by Aladdin Amirmoez on Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:39 am

{OOC: Danielle, can you reword that? I don't get what he means v.v Thank you Very Happy}

Audrey shrugged. "I may not know it in full detail, but I know enough about the jest of what will happen if you keep going the way you are; it's always the same." She stated, having seen it first hand with her father's side of the family.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptySat Sep 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Aladdin scowled he stalked over to Audrey. "You might think you know about my life but you know nothing. Don't try to pretend you do." He turned around and stomped away.

(OOC: I don't know what else to do Razz)
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored EmptySun Sep 16, 2012 3:09 am

{OOC: Al is grumpy. >.> But he knows Audrey is right >:3}

"Believe what you want, Amirimoez, but deep donw, you know it's the truth, and that's why you're so grumpy." Audrey said, watching him walk off.

"Have a nice day, Amirimoez." Audrey said, before waving as she walked away herself.

Feel slightly bad, but he's the one in denial. She thought, as she walked back towards the Gryffindor common room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wandering around bored   Wandering around bored Empty

Back to top Go down

Wandering around bored
Page 1 of 1