Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) Empty
PostSubject: Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)   Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:20 am

Belle had never seen time pass by as slowly as that trip up the stairs was. The only sounds has been their footsteps on the floor, Belle giving encouragement now and then, and Evaine whimpering in pain or throwing up some more. Luckily, that seemed to be dying down a bit. Although Belle wasn't sure if that was good or bad yet. She needed somebody to help Evaine and fast. The girl was practically fading in and out as she and Belle entered the Hospital Wing. "Hello? Sitka? Are you there?" Belle frantically cried, almost fully supporting Evaine by this point. "Is there anyone there? Hello? We need help!" Oh God, don't tell me the Hospital Wing is deserted again, Belle thought. Not now. She bit her lip as she guided Evaine to a bed, laying her down as gently as she could. She was no medical expert, but she definitely knew that Evaine needed to lie down. "We need help! Hello?" Belle shouted again, starting to panic. "Sitka? Miranda? Anybody?" She was torn between staying with Evaine to make sure she was okay or running somewhere to get help. She wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)   Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 am

Slowly making their way towards the forth floor and in the Hospital wing, Eva had trouble staying up. Leaning a trail of blood on each floor for Mr. Flinch to clean up but wonder in any of the students saw, Oh god that scared Evaine. Everyone knowing what happened, no telling what Brie would do to Leroy once she finds out and finds him. Once they walked threw the door's she notice it was empty again, no not again.. Not when it was important. Her eyes was half way opened by now struggling to stay awake but was so weak from the lack of blood she had been throwing up, Belle helped her towards the bed. Gently setting her down Eva laid on her side "My chest feels... so... so heavy..." she tried to say. Her eyes glanced at Belle seeing her so worried and panic about Evaine's health, eva wanted to talk more to keep herself awake.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)   Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:06 am

((Here I am! ^^))

Sitka was sitting in his study, working on some paperwork.. he didn't even noticed that Belle and Evaine were in the hall until he heard some noise coming from the bed room.. he woke up and came to see who was there..
He blinked when he saw Evaine again in Belle's arms and again dying.. he ran in their direction watched them.. "What happened?!" he asked a little alarmed.. it was the second time that they were in the hospital and everytime Evaine was worse than the previous time..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)   Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 am

Evaine didn't care how bad she hurt and that belle didn't want her to talk "l..Leroy he took me down in the dungeons.. he used a spell that put me in so much pain before he pulled down my panties and out his fingers inside me. I tried to fight him but it seemed to get him angry... Saying Jim was the lucky one... He keep kicking me over and over... I managed to stab him with his wand but he got to me..." She would have said more but coughed up blood.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)   Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 9:22 am

"Oh, Sitka, thank God." Belle breathed a sigh of relief. Things were going to be okay. Sitka was here. He would know what to do. "Eva, no, don't talk. Save your strength," she insisted, trying to get Evaine to take it easy. But the girl still managed to spew out everything Leroy had done to her before Belle had intervened. Belle felt her face go pale. "Oh my God..." This was a new low, even for Leroy. He had gone from physical abuse to actually taking advantage of a poor girl. Belle felt sick to her stomach. She felt guilty for not protecting Evaine better. How could this have happened to her, one of her students? Evaine threw up again, snapping Belle back to reality. She couldn't afford any self-pity right now. She still had Evaine to look after. "Sitka, what should we do?" she asked, her voice still having a touch of panic. "I don't know...I mean, I have no experience..." She just shook her head, not trusting herself to talk anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)   Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) EmptySun Jul 15, 2012 9:16 am

Sitka blinked at the girls hearing all the things that Evaine was saying.. a Slytherin did this to her?! He closes his hands just to release his anger and concentrate only to Evaine.. it wasn't the right moment to wake up old bitternesses..

He watched Belle and then Evaine, she was throwing blood and probably she lost it on the way.. He sighed.. "It seems that mostly of the injuries are internal.. so I can't only work with the essence of Dittany.." he stopped.. " I would have also to use a spell.." he stopped.. it was a difficult spell and he used it so many times as he wished.. it was really difficult to use and dangerous if he could said it wrong..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)   Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help) Empty

Back to top Go down

Back Again, But This Time, It's Serious (Tag Evaine, doctors/healers/anyone who wants to help)
Page 1 of 1