Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)

Go down 
+2
Leroy Eliton
Belle Mallery
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) Empty
PostSubject: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:30 pm

Belle was practically exhausted as she, Leroy, and Evaine finally arrived at the Hospital Wing. Sure, she could have had Leroy carry Evaine, but she still didn't want the boy touching her. Plus, Evaine might panic if Belle suddenly handed her over to him. The last thing she wanted was to make the situation worse. "Hello, is there anyone on duty?" she called as she desperately looked around the Hospital Wing. "Dr. Pelekai? Anybody?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:35 pm

Leroy made it to the Hospital Wing as Miss. Mellery asked for anything who was out there to come help. The place seemed empty? Which was a first mostly this place had one or two students here but nothing? "Oh well no one's here lets go." Leroy said about to Take off but Miss. Mallery pointed her wand at him. God damn woman he thought raising his hands in the air.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:47 pm

Evaine eyes slightly opened seeing that they made it to the Hospital Wing, the one place she never wanted to be in a million years. She felt her body about to go out again as she tapped her fingers on Miss. Mallery's shoulder trying to point at the chair. She didn't need to pass out again and Miss. Mallery trying to hold her up even longer.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 3:58 pm

"You're not going anywhere mister until Miss Moonblood here is entrusted to a doctor," Belle said, pointing her want at Leroy and giving him a stern look. She didn't want him running off somewhere and trying to get out of his punishment. She felt Evaine tap her shoulder and she saw her pointing to one of the chairs nearby. Belle bit her lip for a moment, not sure if a chair was what Evaine needed most right now. What she needed right now was a proper bed. But Belle didn't want to make any big moves without having a professional nearby. "Alright dearie, try to sit up as best you can and we'll wait for a doctor to get here," she said, helping Evaine into a chair and keeping a hand on her shoulder to steady her.

((You guys wanna pause the thread here until a doctor replies?))
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:07 pm

(( yeah hopefully that wont take to long XDD))

"Alright, alright damn." he said before leaning up against the wall waiting for a damn doctor to take a look at Evaine seeing what caused her to pass out, was he somethinghe did. Oh God if it was he'll never hear the end of this for years. He sighed "what next after the doctor takes a look at her get her little Boyfriend Hawkins?" he asked looking over at Miss mallery as she was trying to keep Evaine awake "Let her sleep." he said not knowing if Eva does go to sleep that she might slip onto a coma.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:12 pm

[mind if Miranda jumps in? She's really good with healing and she's always in the hospital wing with Sitka anyways!]
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:14 pm

(( I don't mind. what about you guys?))

Evaine tried walking to the chair so Miss.Mallery wouldn't have to drag her body over there. Helping her sit down, her eyes was half way open trying to steady them to stay awake. Her body was so tried and sore she wanted to sleep "No needles.... no needles.." her voice crackled trying to force herself to speak. Belle has her hand over Eva's shoulders to steady her.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:17 pm

((Sure, Miranda can join! Very Happy))

Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:48 pm

Miranda had been in Sitka's office, ahem...rearranging some of his possessions. It was an old game of theirs that neither ever tired of. She was so absorbed in her task that she hadn't heard anyone enter the hospital wing. But as she finished placing one of his photographs upside don she distinctly heard a stern voice come from outside the office. "That's odd," she thought to herself.
Quietly, she poked her head out the door and into the main room. She gasped in surprise at the three people standing there. She first saw Belle leaning over a chair in which sat...Evaine?! She didn't look well at all and seemed to barely be conscious. Miranda rushed forward.
"Miss Moonblood! Are you alright? What happened?" She knelt in front of the girl then looked up at Belle quizzically. "What's going on, Belle?"
It was only then that she remembered that had been a third person. She looked up to find...Mr. Eliton. Her eyes immediately narrowed and she looked from him to Evaine and back to him.
In a soft voice she asked, "Care to explain what happened to Miss Moonblood, Eliton?"
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 4:59 pm

"Now why do you people always end up looking at me when it comes to her." Leroy said sighing as he rubbed his head, he couldn't blame them at all seeing how much he torchered Evaine. "I was taking a walk outside to clear my thoughs." not going to temm them Hawkins beat the crap out of him throwing the kid into a killing rage. "Then i thought i heard crying following by screaming and I knew it was Eva, i had a feeling. When i got there i picked her up and she freaked out hitting and kicking me. She must have gotten a letter from her mother and threw her into a panic mode. I tried calming her to bring her up here but she didn't want to go keep telling me to get my hands off her. I forced her over my shoulders and she hit me panicing again. My anger got the best of me and I threw her on the ground slapping her around a bit.. then she passed out." he said knowing he's not going to me on Miss. Melgrove's best side "But look at that shit on her arm!" he said pinting at Evaine's arm "I know i didn't do that."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 4:31 am

"With what we've been hearing, we should be doing a lot more than just looking at you," Belle said. She felt a little stab of anger at Leroy's explanation, hardly believing that he had slapped around a girl that was panicking. What the hell had he been thinking? "From what I've seen, Leroy isn't the direct cause of what's going on with Miss Moonblood, but he didn't exactly make the situation any better," she said. "And he is right on one point. An animal definitely made that scratch on her arm. Can you tell what animal might have done it?" Miranda was an animal expert, after all. Maybe she had an idea on what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 5:08 am

Miranda finally turned her glare away from Eliton to focus on the sickened girl in front of her. Mr. Eliton might not have been a direct cause, but he certainly hadn't helped the situation. She pulled out her wand and muttered lumos. A dim light bloomed at the tip of her wand. She lifted each of Eva's lids in turn, shing the light into them. Her eyes remained unfocused and unresponsive.
"Great..." she muttered.
She picked up the girl's arm, turning it over in her hands. It was caked with dried blood, but she could distinctly see four claw? marks. She examined them more closely. They were deep and the skin around them was puffy. Her eyes narrowed as recognition filled her. She had seen these claw marks on campus once before....in the shrieking shack. She jerked her head up to stare into Evaine's face. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to do at this point. Belle and Leroy didn't know about the werewolf.
"Evaine...what on earth were you doing back there?!" she hissed.

She glanced around the room again. Though she knew Sitka wasn't there. "Sitka!" she shouted frustratedly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:30 am

Evaine started hearing voices but she couldn't tell who was talking, everything was a blur. Melgrove was lifting her arms, legs, chin as she examined them. "Hmm.. Jim.." she mumbled trying to stay awake but she was slowly drifting off to sleep once again not wanting to deal with the pain from her arm and her hole body. She just wanted sleep, just a little bit of sleep.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 7:48 am

((Can I help you? Smile ))
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:15 am

((yesh your a doctor xDD)
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 11:16 am

Leroy watched as evaine keep calling for jim. Biting jis lip he looked st belle "should I go get hawkins?" He asked worried about whats causing eva to be so sick "so what attacked her?"
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:04 pm

Belle sighed, wondering where on Earth Sitka could be. She wasn't good when it came to healing with wands. Her specialty was making potions and salves with plants, things that took time and planning to create. When it came to out-of-the-blue situations though, she was at a loss. She thought she heard Miranda whisper something to Evaine, but she couldn't be sure. And the poor girl was still mumbling Jim's name. "Evaine, darling, you need to stay awake right now," Belle said, bending down to her level. "I know it's hard, but you need to stay awake until we can get a professional to see you." The last thing she wanted was for Evaine to fall asleep and not wake up again. She thought over Leroy's question for a moment, but she ended up shaking her head. "Seeing her like this will probably make Mr. Hawkins panic, and that won't be good for Evaine's health right now. He can see her once she's gotten a little bit of rest and when we're sure what's making her ill." She turned to Miranda. "Is there anything we can do until Mr. Pelekai gets here?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:33 pm

"I can't.. the pain.. it hurts make it go.. away.." she tried speaking as her eyes slowly started closing again. Almost falling off the chair the teachers made sure she didn't hit the floor "I can't fight it..." she cried, wondering what was wrong with her as well. She was fine this morning until she started to panic then Leroy had to make it worse by roughing her up. Evaine tried her best to fight it, to stay awake but the pain was to unbearable. Evaine almost wished too die right then, no more pain, no more sadness, feeling scared all the time, no more feeling empty inside. Not like she had anyone that would truly miss her "Jim.... I want Jim.." she keep trying to say, her voice getting weaker by the minute

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:49 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 1:41 pm

"Well there must be something?! She keeps calling for him." Leroy said looking at Evaine as she looked like hell. Sure Hawkins might panic but he wanted Evaine to feel safe and he knows she felt safe when Jim was there "Look... If the doctor has to stick her with needles she'll panic even more... And will keep on screaming until he's done seeing what's wrong with her. I know for a fact that Hawkins makes her feel safe and right now she needs a safe place." he sighed "I know it's not my place to speak seeing that I've been hurting her for weeks.. But I KNOW Evaine. I know what her mother does to her ever fucking month for the past four years." he knew Eva would me mad once she finds out that Leroy told them but he had enough "When she was about 11 years old she ran away from home. She couldn't take her mother beating her anyone since her father died... Her mother caught her and for her punishment for leaving. Her friend whom is a doctor drugged Eva and did electroshock on her.. They have been going this for years making sure Evaine never gets any idea about leaving... So besides her mother beating on her, throwing her against walls, class all that crap she's done to her.. She drugs her own daughter making her feel even more helpless.. so PLEASE let me bring the one thing that makes her feel safe." he keep looking at Evaine. The poor girl looked like she was about to give up. Shut down, letting death take her so she wouldn't have to feel pain anymore. "PLEASE! Let me go talk to Hawkins!"
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 6:58 pm

Miranda frowned at the girl. She wasn't positive what was wrong with her. Tucking away her angry words for Sitka, she glanced up as Belle asked what they could do.
"Willowbark Tea." she said shortly. "Sitka has mugs on his desk. And the willow bark is in the second drawer on the wall. I'm sure you know what it looks like, Belle. Could you prepare a cup? That should calm her down a bit. And it will definitely ease some of the pain."
She placed her hands on either side of Evaine's face, forcing her to look at the professor. "Evaine, look at me.....look at me honey." Her eyes wearily rose to Miranda's, and her heart broke. She saw such pain, such sorrow there. But mostly, she saw despair, her face was so lost in hopelessness. Miranda gently stroked Evaine's face. "Evaine, the pain you feel? It's only temporary. There is so much more to your life than this pain, this sorrow that you carry with you." She glanced up as Leroy spoke, cringing as she described how Evaine's mother treated her. "You have been through so much, for what? To just give up now? I don't think so." She smiled. "You are stronger than that. Weren't you just telling me the other day about the friends you've been making? Friends who want to protect you. But you have to come out of the darkness pulling at you, honey."
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:07 am

Belle nodded. "Willowbark tea. Right." She hurried over and got the necessary things together. She thought about trying to find a stove somewhere, but she worried that it might take too much time. So, she got a mug full of water, muttered a spell, and let the flames shooting from her wand heat up the water inside. Maybe it wasn't the most practical way of doing things, but it seemed quicker than running around, trying to find a stove somewhere. She bit her lip, trying to calm her racing thoughts. Evaine's behavior was starting to worry her. It seemed like Miranda knew what to do though, so at least they were in good hands until Sitka arrived. She was silent as she watched her try to calm Evaine down, talking to her softly, but with conviction. Of course, when Leroy spilled Evaine's secret and told them of what her mother had been doing to her, Belle gasped and nearly dropped her coffee mug. Forcing a girl as young as her to do drugs? What kind of mother was this woman? Was there anything she or any of the other teachers could do? Surely there must be some law against injecting drugs into a child when they didn't need them. "What do you think? Should we see if we can find Mr. Hawkins? She seems insistent on seeing him, but I'm afraid of what his reaction might be at seeing her in a state like this. I mean, he's not an unstable boy, but who knows what he might do. He might panic, or lose his temper. I've seen it happen before. Usually calm people will sometimes lose their heads when they see a loved one in trouble."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 8:47 am

Evaine felt Miss. Melgrove cupped her hands on either side of her face, telling the poor girl to look at her. Eva forced her eyes opened looking at the teacher. The ravenclaw's eyes was filed with pain and sadness but her face has the look of hopelessness, nothing was worth living at this moment. She just wanted to sleep and never wake up again, never feel this emptiness she's been holding on for years, never to feel pain. No more having to go threw her mom's punishment, she doesn't love her, her mother doesn't love Evaine at all. If she did then was this how love was like? An endless pain of sadness, fear, hopeless, and emptiness? Feeling the teacher stroking Evaine's face to calm her down, she cried in pain, tears running down her face. Eva laid her head on Miranda's shoulders "I don't wanna feel like this.." she tried saying.. "No more pain, no more sadness.. why doesn't she not love me? What did I possibly do wrong to make her hate me? Hurt me... I'm that much of a bad person.." she cried even more
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:30 am

Leroy watched as Evaine was crying asking why her mom hates her, was she really saying it or was the pain to much to handle she's spilling out everything. He glacned over at Belle "I'm willing to go find him if it's alright to bring him.." he said sighing. Poor Eva looked like she wanted to give up "Is that tea almost done?" he asked then walked over towards Evaine "Hey fight it. I'm sorry for everything i put you threw, but you need to NOT give up right now Evaine. There is a boy who would miss you if you just gave up right now." he said seeing if he talked about hawkins it might make her fight it.
Back to top Go down
Sitka Pelekai

Sitka Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:18 am

(( Miranda don't kill Sitka even if he's late! D8 ))

Sitka had just returned from his little walk for some shopping, he had to buy the missing ingredients for his medicines and other stuffs.. Tightening two bags he walked in the infirmary.. but as soon as he opened the door Sitka jumped seeing so many people at one time.. At that hours the hospital is empty.. he didn't expected someone there..
Giving a quick look at the people he could see two teachers, Miranda and Miss. Mallery, and two students, one of them not in a good state..

"What happened?!" he asked walking towards the girl on the chair.. He glanced at Miss Mallery who was doing a brew.. Willowbark Tea? Good Miranda..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 10:35 am

[baha!! She won't! Smile She's just a little panicked/frustrated]

Miranda loosed a pent up sigh in relief as Sitka walked into the room. He, at least, would have a better idea of what to do. He had taught her how to heal many different kinds of physical wounds but she had never encountered anything like this. She stood and walked up to him, her back to Leroy and Evaine.
"Miss Moonblood is having some sort of panic attack. She's unresponsive to anyone in the room. It's like she's not processing what we're saying to her. And she has these massive scratches on her arm. I think...I think they're from..." she lowered her voice to a bare whisper. "the werewolf." She glanced uncertainly over at the slumped girl. "I had Belle make some willowbark tea to calm her down and help with any pain...." her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)   We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses) Empty

Back to top Go down

We Need Help (Tag Leroy, Evaine, any doctors/nurses)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next