Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine] Empty
PostSubject: It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine]   It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Akasha enetered the Room of Requirement, hoping that the room did as she asked. She smiled when she saw it had transformed into a spacious training room that resembled the one at home.

In the corner, there was a large rack full of weapons from every country, next to it were several excercising machines. Across from them was a wooden pole with several sticks poking out of it. In the middle of the room was a blue wrestling mat.

Silently, the vampire observed the room, before nodding in approval. She smirked in amusement at the mirrored wall in front of the mat; the visual of she and Evaine possibly wrestling and her reflection not showing in the mirror amused her.

On the table next to the door were several training outfits, like Karate gis and zentai suits. Predictably, Akasha chose to put on a black zentai suit. No matter what she was doing, she loved to show off her body.

As she took off her clothes, she glanced at the grandfather clock on the other side of the doorway. She hoped Evaine recieved the note she sent via first year, and would arrive there on time. Akasha hated waiting.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine]   It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 6:08 pm

After the doctor had check Evaine out making sure the girl was well enough to let go after she had a major panic attack and the claw marks from her arm got infected from not taking care of it in the first place. Walking down the hallway towards the Room of Requirement. She had gotten a little from Akasha, that girl who help her when Leroy tried to rape her. Almost seems like forever ago when that happened but no matter what it seems like the girl wanted to meet Eva.

Looking at the door remembered the last time she was here, for Brie's birthday party which ended up with girls crying at the end. rubbing her wrist remembering how painful it was when the jerk twisted it. Biting her lip she opened the door, seeing the room was in some sorta marshal arts training room "Hello?" she spoke

Walking inside the doom shutting the door behind her she looked at the vampire "Sorry if I'm a bit late." she said not knowing if she made it just in time or had to make the girl wait for Evaine before she could start her training.

Her big brown eyes gazed at the room seeing a mat on the floor, possibly to teach Evaine in your opponent is on you to try doing some kind of move to get he/she off. Okay i can do this.. I gotta do this, no more having him push me around anymore.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine]   It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine] EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:06 pm

Akasha was tying her hair up when she sensed someone approaching the room; she could smell that it was Evaine. She turned with a small smile to the human girl and nodded in reply, "Hello, Miss Moonblood, how are you? And no, you're not late, you're right on time."

Once she finished with her hair, and it was up in a high bun, she walked towards the younger girl. Gesturing to the room, she said, "I'll assume that you already know what this place is, and why I asked you to come here. Thank you for coming. Here," She picked up a Zentai suit and handed it to Evaine, "Put this on. You'll need it."

Then the vampire backed up, and her face became hard and serious, "Miss Moonblood, I know about your situation with Eliton. And quite frankly, I don't like it. I don't like a woman being bullied and constantly harrased by a ignorant son of a bitch, because she is unable to defend herself. It offends me as both a woman and as a vampire. We believe in a woman being strong and able to protect herself,and I see it as my personal duty to educate you on how to protect yourself, both from Eliton and any other bastard that wants to put their hands on you."

The vampire gave Evaine a smirk, "So. You think you can do this, Evaine Moonblood?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine]   It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine] EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 9:57 am

The ravenclaw sighed in relief that she wasn't late, flashing a small smile at the vampire she watched as Akasha got closer to her picking up an Zentai suit. Eva took the suit from Akasha once she handed to towards her, nodding at the vampire she went to go changed. Walking out she pulled her hair up in a tight ponytail, standing in the middle of the room she looked straight at the girl watching her face become hard and serious. The girl spoke "Miss Moonblood, I know about your situation with Eliton. And quite frankly, I don't like it. I don't like a woman being bullied and constantly harrased by a ignorant son of a bitch, because she is unable to defend herself. It offends me as both a woman and as a vampire. We believe in a woman being strong and able to protect herself,and I see it as my personal duty to educate you on how to protect yourself, both from Eliton and any other bastard that wants to put their hands on you."

Evaine liked where this was turning out, she needed to learn not to protect herself and not let Leroy hurt her. She could probably do the same thing about her mum seeing Elena (her mum) drugs her up, beats her, other different kinds of stuff. Her face became serious before speaking "Yes I can do this, I know i can. I'm tired of him hurting me." her fingers curled into a fist tightly. "So when do we begin?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine]   It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine] Empty

Back to top Go down

It's Time You Learn to Fight Back [Tag: Evaine]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: