Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:03 am

She blushed slightly when he complimented her. "And you are very handsome... And nice." She said kissing his nose, trying her best to sound normal. Instead of fawning at his comment. She felt happy like this, not wanting it to end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:17 am

Sinbad smirked. Handsome? Well if she said so... And nice? No not nice. He smiled a honest smile when she kissed his nose. Brushing through his hair. "Well if you say so I should believe I'm nice.." He smirked. Kissing her forehead. Looking upwards too the sky. "You make me calm." He said. As he noticed some more clouds drifting in the sky. "The only person who can calm me is my sister." He said as he looked back at Maggie.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:21 am

She tileted her head slightly so she could look at his face with more ease. "Really? What is she like? I haven't talked to her much. You two are close?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:53 am

Sinbad nodded. "Yes we are close.. She's my little sister. I'm there for her. And there to protect her." He spoke. Brushing through her hair. "Now now it isn't the time to get sentimental." He grinned kissing her softly. As he caressed her cheek. "Shall I let you study?" He asked as he gestured towards the books she had brought with her. Though if she wanted to study he'd better leave instead of stay as he seemed to be a great distraction for her. Which made him smile inside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 pm

She enjoyed his affections, making her feel so special. "I envy you, I'm an only child. I always wanted a brother or a sister. And what is wrong with getting sentimental?" She paniced when he wanted to leave. "No, don't you dare go. I can do them later." She said putting on her best puppy dog eyes. She just didn't want him to leave yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 8:44 pm

Sinbad smirked at her. "Okay okay.." He said. "I'll stay." He smirked. Not answering he previous question about getting sentimental. Yes there was something wrong for him to show it. He brushed her cheek. "You know.. You do something with me." He said with a serious expression. Who knew that his stupid actions could get him to take a liking in the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:10 pm

She smiled, hugging him tight when he promised to stay. She was so happy. "You know.. You do something with me." She looked up at him, tilting her head. "Do what?" She asked confused. Did he want her to do something or what did he mean.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:37 pm

Sinbad smirked. "Well... Normally I wouldn't take the time to get to know somebody who isn't a slytherin neither a pureblood.." He said. "Not that the pureblood slytherin's are anything good.." He said looking into her eyes. He lowered his head slightly. To bring their faces close. Their lips just inches from one another. "What do you think...? About me?" He asked. No sign of a smirk or grin. He was serious. If he was going to become weak for a girl he'd rather have her feel something too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:47 pm

She almost closed her eyes when he brought their lips closer. She looked into his eyes through her half lidded ones. "I like you... you are nice and gentle.... and you don't treat me like everyone else..." She felt the electricity between their lips, closing them in to a kiss. He was dangerous and she liked it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 10:05 pm

Sinbad smirked when she kissed him. Pulling her closer he let his hands travel downwards. Caressing her butt softly. He teased her a little sliding on hand under her skirt. He smirked. As he let his other hand go up to hold her behind her neck. Kissing her more passionated. She made his mind turn.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:25 pm

She shrieked when she fet his hand under her skirt, breaking from the kiss. "What if someone sees?" She asked placing one hand on his and quiding it out of her butt. Sure she liked him, and didn't mind him seeing her naked. But she opposed everyone else seeing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Sinbad grinned. "Than they see us." He took her hand in his. Her expression though told him not too. Though Sinbad never really cared about what others thought about him. Sinbad moved his face close to hers. "You make it really hard for me not to when you wear that skirt. " He smirked. As he let go off her. "Fine.. If you rather not." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:54 pm

She blushed when he said that. Somehow it made her feel naughty. She made it hard for him? She looked down and smiled. She bit her lip and went to him, taking his hand in hers. "If you really want to then we could maybe go to someplace that isn't so.... open." She said softly to his ear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:05 am

Sinbad smirked wider when she suggested to leave to some where 'private' though he was surprised she wanted to. "What are you that horny?" He asked grinning. As he laid his other hand on her waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:14 am

She grinned. "Don't talk dirty if you don't want to get dirty then." She said spinning out of his arms, and walking to her bag, picking it up slowly, making sure he could see her butt. Flirting with him was fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:23 am

Sinbad rolled his eyes. Seeing her flirtation. Seeing her butt he clenched his teeth not able to control himself as he walked forwards pushing his manhood against her butt as he held her upper body against his. "Fine.. Let's go than.." He whispered in her ear. After all if she insisted who was he to refuse?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2