Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) Empty
PostSubject: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:18 am

Hiccup found Toothless eating the fish that he caught by the Black Lake. When Toothless saw Hiccup, he cooed happily and chortled as he sat up. Hiccup said with a smile as he scratched behind Toothless's ear, "Hey buddy. Seems you caught some fish today." Toothless handed a fish to Hiccup and made a small fire as Hiccup said with a smile as he cooked the fish, "Thanks buddy."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 11:36 am

The fifteen year old walked threw the forbidden forest, trying to clear her thoughts "ahh1 what's in the matter with me today." slapping her forehead, Eva sighed

--

"Mommy look what i made." the 12 year old girl said as she keep trying to win her mother's love. handing her a glass rose she had made in school. Her mother smacked it off the table causing it to fly across the room smashing into pieces. Eva's eyes watered the thought of her mom doing something like that after it took her three weeks to make broke her "Useless child of mine, get out of my face!" she yelled slapping Evaine's face three times " your nothing to me!" "Don't need to be so mean!" the little girl snap back at her mother then screamed in fear as her Mother grab her by the arm dragging Eva towards her room.

--

"I don't know why i bother trying." she spoke, her eyes widen seeing a dragon "a real dragon." her smiled widen then blinked for a moment seeing hiccup "Hiccup hey!" eva waved at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 pm

Hiccup waved at Eva and said as he smiled, "Hey Eva!" Toothless hid behind a tree as he didn't know the stranger in front of his friend.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:14 pm

Eva cuppd her hands together 'is that toothless , he's so cute!' she said looking at the dragon "it's alright i won't hurt you, right Hiccup." she said smiling at Toothless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:23 pm

Hiccup said he handed her a fish, "Give this to him and let him come to you." Hiccup wanted to see how Toothless would react to Eva.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 1:37 pm

Evaine picked up the fish holding it out towards Toothless waiting for him to come to her 'he is so amazing, a real dragon and a cute one!' she thought giving toothless a warm smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:12 pm

Toothless sniffed and slowly walked towards Eva. He then slowly opened his gummy mouth and then showed his teeth as he bit the fish and swallow it up. Toothless grunted and cooed at Eva as nudged at her. Hiccup said with a smile, "I think he likes you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 pm

Evaine laughed as she pet the dragon "now i know why his name is toothless." she said rubbing his ear "Hi toothless who's a cutie?" she spoke to him in baby talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:35 pm

(OOC: did it work? can you upload the vid or no?)

Toothless cooed and licked Eva's cheek as he somewhat wagged his tail. Hiccup said with a smile as petted Toothless's back, "I just hope there are other NightFurys out there for Toothless." Hiccup knew that he had never seen another NightFury other than Toothless but he knew he had to hope that there are more NightFurys for Toothless.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 2:55 pm

ooc: i have to remake it D: waaahhh good thing it's a Saturday >.>))

"well I'll keep an eye out if i see one and let you know hiccup.' she said still petting toothless "How did you let the head master to let you bring toothless. if i known you can bring your friends i would have brought my tiger here with me." she gave toothless kissy faces, she always wanted a dragon but never thought you could really have one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:07 pm

Hiccup chuckled and said with a smile, "It wasn't easy. My father is good friends with the headmaster at this school and I had to show the headmaster how Toothless was well tamed. The headmaster agreed on one condition that Toothless stayed here in the Forbidden Forest and some students would poke their noses but Toothless can hid well in the dark and shadows because of his hide."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 3:13 pm

"Your Father sounds like a pretty cool guy." she said, frowning Eva missed her father she shook her head. trying to forget the passed Eva looked at hiccup again 'you kinda look like miss would?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:34 pm

OOC: I see my name tagged o.o what is the meaning of this witchcraft? Razz

Maggie was walking towards the forbidden forest. She had decided to follow Hiccup, to see where he was going. Her eyes widened when she saw the dragon. It really was an intimidating sight. She quickly hid behind a tree. Calming down before peeking behind the tree. She could see Hiccup and Evaine there, talking calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 7:51 pm

Toothless heard something and sniffed the air. Toothless went to where Margret was hiding and when he saw the redhead he tilted his head and cooed. Hiccup said as he groaned when saw Toothless looking behind the tree, "Toothless, leave the animal alone."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptySun Apr 22, 2012 8:33 pm

Maggie looked into the dragons eyes. Her eyes were wide as saucers, and her heart was racing in her chest. She hesitantly brought her hand forward, showing her palm to the creature. She held her breath, waiting for the creature to either rip her hand off or sniff it. She looked away, not wanting to witness it if it was the first option.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 3:15 am

Toothless sniffed her hand and licked her cheek. Toothless cooed as he tilted his head. Hiccup said as he walked towards his dragon, "I swear that dragon...once he gets curiosity going there is no stopping him." Hiccup knew how Toothless gets and said as he almost halfway there, "Eva could ya help me with this."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 4:21 am

[=( Emily wasn't tagged, I hope Hiccup had planned something special for her and Toothless... XD]
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 5:44 am

Evaine got in the water grabbing a fish "Toothless sweetie." she yelled then started walking towards the dragon 'maybe i should sing.' she thought "Um hmm... This song is going to be lame."
"
~Constant as the stars above
Always know that you are loved
And my love shining in you
Will help you make your dreams come true
Will help your dreams come true~

she slapped her forehead thinking the song was lame that Toothless would ignore it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 6:19 am

Maggie giggeled, feeling the dragon lick her cheek. Her eyes started to sparkle as she slowly reached her hand to touch the scales of the Nightfury. "Well aren't you just sweet?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:47 am

Toothless blushed and laughed with a bashful grin. Hiccup said with a smile as he saw Maggie and laughed, "Eva. Come look what Toothless found."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:39 am

Korso was wandering through the forest and arched an eyebrow seeing the children around. He shook his head. It was called the forbidden forest for a reason. He folded his arms across his chest when he came up to the group, "What are you kids doing here?" he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:53 am

Eva walked over towards hiccup then jumped seeing one of the teachers. the fifteen year old smiled "Playing." she laughed nervously, the teacher was kinda cute. "right hiccup, maggie." she said looking at them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 pm

Hiccup saw Korso and Toothless cooed with his gummy smile and Hiccup said worried as Toothless jumped on the teacher, "Toothless no!" Toothless sniffed the teacher and licked him on his cheek and let him up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:01 pm

She giggeled when the others found her. "Was I lost or something?" She kept stroking the dragons scales, the creature was kind of cute. Her head turned to see Korso getting closer to them. She glanced at Evaine. "Yeah, just playing."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:43 pm

Korso chuckled at the dragon and the kids, "Alright. As long as you're not out here after dark, Ok?" he snickered, sitting at the base of a tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)   A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie) Empty

Back to top Go down

A boy and his dragon (tag: Eva, Jim, Zuko, and Maggie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next