Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) Empty
PostSubject: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:56 pm

Sinbad went outside he stretched his arms out. Such a nice weather it was. He wasn't really used to the warm sun. But now and than it was pretty nice. He sat down on the grass. Laying down. As he looked up. Almost no clouds were to be found in the sky.
He closed his eyes. Maybe a afternoon nap would be good. He sighed, The silence.. Oh how nice.
Much nicer than all the screaming people and th complaining. Why couldn't they just shut up for once?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:14 pm

Maggie walked outside. It was such a nice day so why coop up inside. She had taken her books with her, hoping to get some work done. She stopped when she saw a familiar guy laying on the green grass. She smiled as she walked to him. She tried to be as silent as possible as she sat down, placing her hand to cover his mouth. She leaned to his ear. "Shhh!! Don't scream." She whispered to his ear before giggling and kissing his cheek before she leaned away taking her hand off of his mouth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:25 pm

Sinbad did hear someone who was near him. But didn't bother to look. Just than when a small hand covered his mouth he opened his eyes. Grabbing the wrist. Before he heard the voice. He smirked lightly. Feeling the kiss on hsi cheek. It made his smirk grow bigger. Letting go off her wrist. "What was that about?" He asked as he moved his hands from under his head to sit up. Leaning on his elbows. He raised his eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:32 pm

She giggeled, sitting next ti him her legs curled neatly beside her. "Something Grace said about you that I thought was quite absurd, but hasn't left my mind. Thought it was a fun joke." She said smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:45 pm

Sinbad's smirk faded from his lips. As a frown started to form. The asian girl? What had she to say to maggie? She didn't know.. He erased both their memories. He shook it off. "Why would the asian chick have anything important to share about me?" He asked as he laid back. Laying his hands behind his head. He looked at Maggie waiting for her to share what information she had been given. Though he faired the worst. But Maggie didn't seem to be very bothered by it.. Such a silly girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 10:56 pm

Maggie shrugged. "She said she didn't attack me. Said the dungeon looked like someone got raped or killed there. Whatever that means." She smoothed her dress over. "And that you corrupted me." She laughed. "Yeah, like I lack a brain or something." She looked him in the eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:04 pm

Sinbad closed his eyes when he noticed Maggie made eye contact. A anger rushing inside him. He would find Grace. And make her pay for blowing his almost perfect plan. "You shouldn't listen to that nitwit." He growled. "Stupid girl trying to acouse me of harming you. What did she get into that head to even dare to say that? You were willingly giving your virginity away. " He clenched his teeth. Lying was never a problem for him. He could lie without a sign that would give him away. Inside his head he was plotting to get his revenge on Grace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:15 pm

She blinked a bit. "No need to get so worked up about it. I don't believe a word she said." She placed her hand on his hand. "I know you, you would never do that to me. I gave it to you willingly. And I am sick of people treating me like I'm an angel or something."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Sinbad opened one eye when she touched his hand. "Angels are up in heavens never on earth." He said. As he looked at her. "If there were angels on earth I'm sure they would stop he who must not be named." Sinbad said reclessly. "Since that isn't the case there are no angels on earth." He shrugged. Tangling his fingers into hers. She had such a small hand it was sure cute. He smirked lightly before he closed his eye again. He wasn't going to stop because Maggie said so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:33 pm

She smiled, laying down on the ground next to him, keeping hold of his hand. "You want you-know-who stopped? That is something I have never heard a slytherin say." She said softly, caressing his fingers gently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 11:51 pm

Sinbad grinned. Than even more at one point he bursted into laughter. "Hahaha! Stop you-know-who!" He rolled over laughing harder."W-where did you hit your head?!" He grinned. "You really took what I said the wrong way." He leaned down to kiss her on the forehead. "Stop You-know-who.." He muttered to himself with a big grin on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:06 am

She pouted, pulling her hand back. "Then don't say it if you don't mean it." She kicked his leg lightly, clearly not angrily. "Like you had the skills for it either." She said playfully as she stuck out her tongue at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:37 am

"Oh I won't fight against him" he smirked sitting on his butt he pulled her on his lap. "I'm not that follish." He smirked. Kissing her lips. He. Held her close to him. Before letting go off her. Setting her off his lap as he laid down. Laying his hands behind his head. He closed his eyes again. "And if you kick me again, I'll report you for abusive behavior." He grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 12:52 am

She responded to the kiss, letting him move her off of his lap. She laid down next to him, placing her head on his shoulder. "Wimp..." She said quietly, not sounding serious. She looked at Sinbad with a playfull glint in her eye. She smiled as she looked up to the sky. "The sky is so clear.... I wonder where the clouds went..." She said out loud softly, letting her mind go to silly thoughts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 2:57 am

Sinbad opened one eye to look at her when she called him a wimp. "Now now for so far I've been nice too you. Don't mess with the good mood I'm in now.." He grinned. As he looked up at the sky. "Sure is..nice. That's the reason that you found me here. Instead of somewhere else.." He explained. He brought his arm around Maggie. Holding her. Caressing her arm with his hand. He kissed her head. He didn't know whether he was just hungry or he actually started to feel something for the little thing. He looked at her. Before closing his eyes again. Hmm maybe he was just hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:05 am

She laid to her side, more into his arms, placing her hand on his chest, near his heart. She could feel his heart beat, and smiled softly. "You know I'm not seriously calling you that. If I was serious you would surely know." She said sighing softly. "Did I intrude on your alone time? If so I can go?" She asked carefully, not really wanting to leave his side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:59 am

Sinbad laughed. "No you are not allowed to leave me." He grinned. Pulling her closer. There was it again. That weird sensation. He ignored it. It wasn't there. Sinbad rolled to his side. Before her rolled back on his back. Having her ontop off him. He smirked at her. Kissing her nose. "Unless I tell you too leave you won't go." He joked grinning. "And I know you're kidding. Don't worry your little head." He smirked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:08 am

She giggeled when he rolled her ontop of him. She closed her eyes, enjoying the small kiss on her nose. "There it is again. 'My little head'." She laughed and poked his nose. "I have you know my head is big and full of thoughts." She said laying her chin on his chest as she looked into his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:14 am

Sinbad grinned. " What would you have to think about?" He laughed lightly. "No need to worry for you my dear." He went through her hair. She wasn't heavy ontop of him. And the body warmth of her was really nice, he could fall asleep here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 4:30 am

She smiled. "Lots of things. How clear the sky is. How I would like to try flying. You." She said planting a soft kiss on his lips. She hoped he wouldn't hold onto the flying thing. That would just be embarassing. She pulled away from the kiss, laying her head on his chest, listening to his strong heartbeat.She smiled softly when she realised it was slowing down slightly after she had kissed him. That made her feel wanted. She closed her eyes, sighing softly and contently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:02 am

Sinbad grinned. Flying.. How foolish. He was taken by surprise when she kissed him. It painted a light smile on his lips. "You know.." He began wanting her attention "I can make you fly." He smirked. As he took out his wand. Pointing it to her. "Wingardium Leviosa
" He spoke grinning as he moved her upwards with his wand. Controlling her as she 'flew through the air' he smirked widen. As he was being careful not to let her fall. Sometimes teasing her by moving his wand downwards rather quickly. As he suddenly broke the charm when she was high. He quickly stepped forward catching her into his arms. "Well how was that?" He aske grinning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:11 am

She let out a surprised shriek when he flew her up. She held her legs tight together, and tried to keep her skirt from flowing too much. She was regretting that she had chosen a skirt instead of jeans this morning. Oh how she had fought over that decision this morning. She giggeled, feeling the wind in her hair. She liked that. She wasn't that pleased with the sudden drops. When she landed into his arms she laughed. "Did you do that just so you could get me in your arms?" She teased him, kissing his cheek softly. "That was nice though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:30 am

Sinbad couldn't help but laugh. "No I just enjoyed the view of your underwear." He winked. As he grinned. He felt her kiss on his cheek. Kissing her lips softly as he set her back on the ground. He held her close. Letting his hands caress her back. He was really relaxed, something that he wasn't very often, she had made him calm minded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:36 am

She made a pouty face before she laughed. "Pervert..." She said softly before kissing him back. She felt the ground under her feet, and it made her feel a bit more stabile. She let out a soft sigh at how he was caressing her back, enjoying his closeness. She felt so safe in his arms.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:55 am

Sinbad smirked against her lips as he heard her soft sigh. He pulled away from the kiss. Looking into her eyes as he brushed a strain of hair out of her face. She did something with him. Weaken him. But also making him stronger. The feeling of someone wanting to spent time with huim made him happy. He kissed her forehead softly. Feeling the strange feeling in his stomach again. "You're very beautiful.." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)   A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie) Empty

Back to top Go down

A beautiful sight, with clouds surrounding it. (Tag: Maggie)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next