Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Plots for Maggie and Amelia

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Plots for Maggie and Amelia Empty
PostSubject: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 6:45 pm

Okay since everyone is doing these, I might aswell. ^^ Pm me on the forum or come on chat if you want to plot something specific.

Margaret Thompson:

Friends: Moses, Caleb, Hiccup, Aimee, Alice, Anna, Akasha, Pippalene, Emily, Fionn, Zuko, Peter, Evaine (tell me if I forgot someone, doing this thing in 5 minutes )

Enemies: Anyone wanna hate her?

Love intrests: any1?

Her relationship to teachers: - She pranks Amelia alot, and makes fun of her

Amelia Larkin:

Friends: ?

Enemies: ?

Pupils who she likes: ?

Pupils who she dislikes: Moses, Maggie

Also if you want to use her ability as a seer, please pm me. ^^

Thank you ^^ -Niina

Last edited by Margaret Thompson on Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 7:01 pm

SHE'S SUCH A SOCIAL BUTTERFLY *_*
Gah, I love her <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 8:55 pm

XD she is, but I desperately want someone to hate her too Razz and Akasha can maybe be a bit reluctant friend to her if you want. ^^

>.< and now that song is playing in my head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:50 am

I'm not sure if Loony Larkin would like Moses or not.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 3:59 am

Belle would probably be the type of person that would find it hard to stay mad at Margaret for long if she pulls a prank in her class. If asked, she would probably go "But she's so happy and bubbly all the time!" XD So maybe Belle can be that teacher that pulls Margaret out of trouble every so often so she doesn't get detention or something.

I play Jim as well, and I think we talked about him and Margaret meeting and her bringing him out of his shell or something. I know I suggested that Moses try to get him to pull a prank every so often and have some fun, so maybe Margaret can join Moses in that? Idk. XD
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:04 am

Oh! My sister is doing her homework at the moment but she wants to know if Caleb & Maggie can plot love interests XD
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 4:12 am

I can see Akasha begrudgingly being friends with Margaret, and her super happiness would ge on her nerves. However, if she were ever to get in trouble, Akasha would be very protective of her. So, they'd be friends, but Akasha wouldnt admit it aloud XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:34 am

@Moses XD true, if he pranks her she is not fond of him much ^^ I shall add him to the naughty list
@ Belle Sure ^^ Maggie can join in with the prankin. And I think they could meet somewhere and fly together in secret and bond that way. What do you think?
@ MfM 8D sure!!! Thought I was the only one!!! -pulls Caleb and Maggie to a closet and locks them in there- XD
@Akasha That was what I had in mind actually XD
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:34 am

could Evaine be maggie's friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 6:39 am

Ofcourse ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:46 am

Are Caleb and Maggie going to be love interests then Very Happy ? <33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:06 am

Don: "Back off Caleb, she's my prey!" Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 5:08 am

Hahaha Very Happy No
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 4:34 pm

Maggie: :O OOH, I have two males fighting over me!?

@Caleb ^^ yeah definately <3
@ Don awww you better hunt fast then Wink XD sorry honey maybe we can plot something with Don and Maggie anyway if you still want
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plots for Maggie and Amelia   Plots for Maggie and Amelia Empty

Back to top Go down

Plots for Maggie and Amelia
Page 1 of 1