Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

(Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? Empty
PostSubject: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 3:56 am

Grace was so confused. Grace had suddenly been in the dungeons last night, on the cold stone ground, watching Snbad lead away Maggie (of all people!).

This morning she had woken up with a headache and a large bruise on the back of her head that hurt like hell. Her arms had bruises in the shape of someone's hands and she thought she knew who's they were.

She returned to the dungeons to investigate and found all the ingredients of a homicide. There was blood everywhere, the tattered remains of a dress and bottle of firewhiskey lay everywhere. Beside that the air had a familiar scent, sex.

Grace grabbed a piece of the dress, which was bloody and smelled like firewhiskey. Then she began to look for Maggie, because Maggie was helpful and could most likely tell Grace what had happened. Grace would look for Sinbad after hearing what Maggie had to say.

Grace had searched a good area of the castle before deciding to check the owlery for Maggie. She walked up the steps and looked around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 4:05 am

Maggie walked up to the owlery. She had written a letter home. It was to keep them up with what wasgoing on, and she usually did so every week. This time she had left some stuff out, for obvious reasons.

She stopped when she saw Grace. Sinbad had said she had atacked her, and she still didn't know why. Maggie hadn't done anything to her. Maggie looked down and walked to one of the owls, giving the letter to it and sending it off. She was nervous around Grace, and didn't want to upset her.

OOC: Sorry, I didn't see the topic
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:13 am

Grace sighed in relief when she saw MAgggie, whom looked at the floor and ignored her.

"Hey Maggie?" Grace said, "What happened last night?"

(ooc: its fine)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 7:29 am

She tensed slightly as she lifted her eyes to look at Grace. She blinked few times. "Y-you don't remember?" That was so odd, because she couldn't either. Well the part between when she was walking to the commonroom and the part when she and Sinbad left the dungeon was like erased from her mind. Maggie shook her head. "You don't remember beating me?" She asked frowning slightly.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:03 am

"If anyone was being beaten, it was me." Grace said in a determined voice.

"look." Grace pulled up her sleeves and exposed the brown bruises on her arms in the shape of a man's hands.

"I can't remember anything. I was taking a walk around the castle and I remember hearing someone yell something... Maybe... oh yes, they shouted please stop. The next thing I remember was me sitting on the floor and Sinbad winking at me as he led you away." Grace told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:19 am

Maggie frowned. "B-but Sinbad told me you atacked me." She looked at the bruises. She tried to excuse them as made by her, but that was not possible with her small hands. She started to breathe heavily again. What had happened last night. "I don't know, I can't remember...." It was like the morning all over again. She didn't know what happened and it scared her. What had she done, or someone else had done.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 9:30 am

"Maggie is this part of your dress?" Grace asked as she held up the bloody dress. Sinbad said that she attacked Maggie? Oh, he would get hell from her later.

"Theres blood all over the dungeon floor, and more pieces of your dress, theres also alot of firewhiskey." Grace said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 2:02 pm

She looked at the torn dress on Graces hand. It made her throath dry. "What are you saying?" She asked not wanting to connect any pieces together. Not now that she had kind of calmed down from what happened last night. She couldn't remember it, so what? If it was something important she would remember right?
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 3:07 pm

"Maggie I'm not hung over, I've never been hung over, I've drank more firewhiskey than the kitchen can hold in one night and remembered every detail of my night the next morning, I would also remember at least beginning to drink last night but I don't. My breath smells clean, so I'm not wasted." -Grace paused-"What does Sinbad say happened, and where did he take you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:34 am

Maggie bit her lip. Sinbad had put her mind at ease about the bite and now the confusion was coming back again. "I already told you what Sinbad said. He said he stopped you from attacking me." She didn't want to tell what she and Sinbad had done after they had left the dungeon.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:12 am

"well the dungeon either looks like someone committed suicide, or got raped..." Grace trailed off and had a realization.
"Maggie, did Sinbad take your virginity?" Grace asked incredulously, mostly angry at Sinbad and she felt a pang of jealousy, not that she wanted to lose her virginity to Sinbad, she'd lost her virginity a long time ago. But Grace had been attracted to him since that day in defense against the dark arts class when he kept looking at her over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 3:54 am

Maggie tensed at those two options. Neither seemed familiar or pleasant.

"Maggie, did Sinbad take your virginity?" Maggies eyes widened. How did Grace hit the nail on the head like that? Maggie blushed and looked away. Her reaction telling more than it should have.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:29 am

Maggie's reaction gave her away and Grace sighed. "He did." Grace paused, "didn't he?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 1:59 pm

Maggie blushed deep red. He did, but that wasn't something she wanted everyone to know. She lowered her head and started to move past Grace, finding the conversation a bit too personal. "I-I gotta go..." She said quietly, trying to move past her out of the owlery.
Back to top Go down
Grace Wang

Grace Wang

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 2:57 pm

Maggie tried to leave but Grace wasn't done, she grabbed Maggie wrist as gentle as possible and said gently, "I won't tell anyone. That would be wrong. As wrong as Sinbad corrupting someone so innocent." Grace met Maggie's eyes and slowly let go of her wrist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyFri Jun 29, 2012 7:17 pm

Maggie was confused, and it showed on her face. "But I gave it to him. How is that corrupting?" She tilted her head to the side slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:34 pm

She didn't seem to get an answer from Grace. Finding her theories and guess work a bit annoying. She wasn't a sweet and innocent that everyone wanted her to be. And she hated to burst that bubble. Well whatever. She let out a sigh and walked past Grace before she had the chance to stop her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?   (Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night? Empty

Back to top Go down

(Tag: Maggie) What HAppened Last Night?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: