Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

flying for fun (tag: anyone)

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:40 am

Nani smiled.. It's mine! she thought watching in front of her not caring Fionn's answer.. With a quick movement she increased her speed holding the broomstick.. It's mine! she smirked.. Here! She was almost there.. giving a quick look at Fionn to see where he was and kept her speed unchanged..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 10:54 am

he pulled up beside her, but couldn't get farther before the finish line. "gaw! a tie!" he let loose a string of profanities in Celtic as he worked on slowing his broomstick down. "well that's just terrific! a tie" as soon as he was going slow enough to jump off he did and began walking off the field, still steaming.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 8:12 am

Nani smiled embittered looking at Fionn who was leaving the field.. She didn't lose but she neither won the race.. Fling down she reached the ground and walked towards Fionn.. "Hey!" she yelled at him.. "It was a nice race!" she winked at him.. "Next time it won't be a tie!" she smiled defiantly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 4:26 am

he looked back at her and rolled his eyes. "yea, whatever. nice race. and you're right, it won't be a tie, because I'll leave you in the dust next time" he walked completely off the field and began heading back to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:19 am

"Yeah.. suuuuure.." Nani snorted at Fionn making a grimace.. He was so irritating! Rolling her eyes Nani took her broomstick and walked to the changing rooms.. she had enough for today and all she needed was a good hot bath.. She smiled at that thought and started to change herself.. As soon as she was ready Nani left the pitch and took the way for the castle..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 11:04 am

Léan just entered the Quidditch field when Nani and Fionn began to leave. She eyed them suspiciously, both were breathy and sweaty. She peered upwards at the sky, her Firebolt quivering with anticipation. She shook her head, what others did, was none of her concern..though she did feel a twinge of loneliness as she left in the empty field. Mounting up on her broom, she grasped the handle tightly. Then, she was off like a rocket. The broom whiskered her off through the air, the wind whipping through her hair as it lashed across her face. She smiled and threw her head back, this was when she felt close to her mother. It was when she was flying through the sky. She smiled brightly, welcoming the cool air as it washed over her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 12:38 pm

Fionn turned as the new girl came in and watched her on her firebolt. lucky. he looked at his own broom with a twinge of jealousy. but...broom or not she was good. a natural. he couldn't remember if he'd seen her on any teams or not...or around period. he wondered what house she was in, he hadn't had a good look to tell for sure.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 12:40 am

Léan glanced down, feeling that familiar, odd feeling you get when you know you are being watched. She glanced down from her height, her lips quirking up a bit. Ah, looks she attracted the attention of the man. She turned her broom around and flew back toward him. She hovered about a foot above and in front of him. She crossed her arms over her Ravenclaw cloak. "Good, evening." she smiled, her emerald eyes still alight with adrenaline.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 6:30 am

ah Ravenclaw. he leaned against the doorframe with his arms crossed and gave her a slight wry smile. "good evening" he returned. seemed she didn't know his reputation. well, that was just fine with him. "you on the quittich team?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 12:16 pm

Léan tilted her head at the man. Hm, he looked curious. Had she seen him around before? She couldn't remember. Most of her years at Hogwarts had been suppressed by her time with her father. It was just this past year when he had disappeared. "Nah, I wish though. Maybe, I'll try when the practice starts." she smiled. "Name is Léan, what is yours?" she inquired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 19, 2012 2:53 pm

he smirked. "well, see you there then. always go look at the try outs of other houses to look at the competition. and laugh. mostly laugh" Fionn shrugged, eyebrows going up. "Fionn Causer. you know, the bully?" was she just being polite or did she honestly not know who he was? "though, since I didn't recognize you, I'd say we've stayed out of each others way for a good portion of our school years"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 10:17 am

Her brow quirked up a bit. Bully, eh? Hmm, well..he was sparing her. "Ah, well..to each his own I suppose." she shrugged and lowered to the ground. She slid off her broom and held it in her hand. "Hm, I suppose its a possibility. I haven't had the best four years at Hogwarts." she smiled, but it didn't reach her eyes. "Where are you headed now?" she inquired, just to make polite conversation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 pm

he snorted. "obviously you've been a good girl, or I would have seen you in dumbie's office by now" he snorted again. interesting. she had broken eyes and a false smile. what pain was this one hiding. "who, me? back to the common rooms. I've got a girl who hates the smell of exercise" he laughed. "what about you then?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 6:09 am

Léan snorted, perhaps a little too loudly. "I try to behave myself." she shrugged, glancing at her gloved hands. She peered back up at him as he mentioned he had a girl. She wiped her forehead from the sweat that was beginning to drip. "Hm, I don't know. I'm sure I'll figure something out." She wondered what she could do around here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 5:43 am

he gave a belting laugh. "mm. I'm sure you have. well, when I'm not with Jess I'm usually free. you can talk with me anytime" he gave her an easy smile, waved, and headed for the stairs
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: flying for fun (tag: anyone)   flying for fun (tag: anyone) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

flying for fun (tag: anyone)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2