Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) Empty
PostSubject: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyThu Sep 06, 2012 10:43 am

Tony stood at the front entrance of the school as orders whispered through his skull. "Send a message," the dark lord had said. A cruel smile curved across his face. That was easily done.

The front doors were closed and locked at nights, but on this particular one they'd been opened. Not by Dumbledore of course. Tony used the opportunity to slip past and into the castle. The halls were long and empty. Quiet except for the flickering of flames. Students should be in bed by now and professors should be scouring the halls for late night wanderers.

Tony's grin swept back on his face as he heard movement from the staff room. Baring his shoulders he walked in, chin high and eyes dark. A second's acknowledgement crossed Professor Ezra's face before Tony had his wand pointed at the man's throat. "Avada Kedavra." He spoke in a hushed whisper as a bolt of green shot across the room. Ezra didn't even have time to reach his wand before he was crumpled on the ground.

When a minute had passed without so much as a flinch from the dead teacher, Tony flicked his wand again. The job was only half done.

Slices appeared across the body and blood oozed out, slow and congealed. With another flick the blood began to rise and spread across the wall, sticking gooey and dripping to the surface. In another moment, his message had been scrawled:

OUR LORD HAS RISEN
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyFri Sep 14, 2012 7:30 pm

(Since you decided to do this to me, I’m going to do my damndest to break your hearts!)

Jayden hummed happily as he walked to the Staff Room, knowing that Eli would be waiting for him to arrive. The two had planned a date to Madame Puddifoots in Hogsmeade (Much to Ei’s annoyance and Jaydens glee) and then afterwards, a picnic on the Lawns to watch the sun set.

This was their first date since the school year restarted; unfortunately, the two lovers were unable to spend peaceful quality time together, what with the hubbub of classes and what not. Despite the business of their days, however, the two still made sure that they got together for their more intimate needs.

However, Jayden needed more than just physical intimacy; he needed more than just a fuck buddy. So to build and grow on the emotional level, he planned for he and Eli to go on a nice, peaceful date, so that they could get the emotionally intimacy that the Irishman’s been so desperately craving.

As stated before, his initial plan was for them to eat dinner at Madame Puddifoots, walk around the Hogsmeade shops for a bit, have a picnic on Hogwart’s grounds, and then retire to Eli’s chambers for a good night ‘rest’. All in all, the perfect date.

And maybe, if things went right, he might even say those special words…

Arriving outside of the Staff Room door, and slightly puzzled over the coppery smell emitting from the room, he adjusted his cloak, before opening the door, “Eli~! Time for our da-.”

His voice caught in his throat. His eyes widened. His face paled.

Blood. There was blood everywhere. And a body. On the ground. The body is where the blood came from. But who-?

No.
No, it couldn’t be.

His heart pounding loudly in his ears and a nauseous feeling coming over him, Jayden rushed towards the lifeless body on the floor, too caught up in his praying and thoughts to notice the cold eyes watching him.

Kneeling next to the bodys head, he wiped as much blood as he could off of the persons face, before they were recognizable.
And how familiar they were.

When he realized that he was cradling in his lap the head of his dead lover, the teens whole body ran cold. His mind went blank and everything faded. Everything but them.

Just like when they first met.

Flashbacks of their times together ran through his mind, before he realized that his tears were mixing with Eli’s blood. Slowly, Jayden reached a hand to his cheek to see that he was crying. Tears were running down his cheek at a rapid pace and falling on Eli’s cold cheeks and into his dull eyes.

It was the eyes that broke him. The dull, lifeless, eyes that would never get that curious look when he said something strange. They would never shine with innocence or darken with lust. Never again.

A loud sob wracked his whole body, followed by another and another, the pain he felt engulfing his whole person.

For some reason, he felt the need to look up. Doing so, he was shocked to see Tony Rogers, standing there and staring at his with the coldest eyes ever seen. And then it clicked. Just as quickly, Jayden was on his feet, his wand out and pointing at Rogers, rage burning in is his eyes and consuming his mind. “You will pay for this," He hissed out in pure hatred. "Crucio!"
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:24 am

(TEARS! FALLING FROM MY EYES! ARE YOU HAPPY KHAY!?)

William walked through the halls quietly, a curious and thoughtful frown on his face. He hadn't seen Tony in a while, had even woken up in the dormitory to see the other not in his bed. It was strange. And a feeling of unease swept through him. Though logic might claim it as nonsense, he followed his instincts instead and searched for his boyfriend.

He had been no where to be found in the common room, or the kitchens. William had even searched through the dungeons for a while but to no avail. So now he began his search upon the ground floor, hoping for a sign of the blonde. Honestly, he had no clue where to look now. For it was too late in the evening to be off playing music. Unless there was no chance for anyone to hear.

Which could mean the Room of Requirement up on the seventh floor. But the Hufflepuff wanted to check the ground floor first before heading up. Screams suddenly caught his attention, and the quiditch player felt his body snap into action as he ran towards the sound.

It came from the Staff Room, and before the strangeness of it all it could register, she slammed the door open. Only to see Tony's body on the floor as light hit him as if to cut him from the inside. The source of the attack, was the assistant professor Andrada. Fear filled the teen upon seeing a staff member do such things to a student, before rage filled up inside. Tony was being hurt!

Wiping out his wand, which he took with him to light his way in his search, he snarled out. "Stupefy!" shooting the spell at the professor. As soon as the spell casted out, William began to run towards Tony's body. He fell to his knees next to the other and immediately lifted his boyfriend into his arms. "Tony! Tony, Love, are you ok?" he asked, his voice starting to get a bit hysteric. Worry filled his very being as tears weld up in his eyes. The only comfort he could take was that the other was alive, and was bleeding or anything.

Without thinking, he placed several chaste kisses on the other's cheeks and lips before remembering the the reason Tony was like this. He had been attacked. Terrified blue eyes sought out the attacker, landing instead on a bloody body. Bile rose in his throat at the sight, and it was all he could do not to toss up his dinner.

"Tony we need to get out of here." he said quickly, the panic in his voice. He kept his wand up, in hopes to defend himself and his boyfriend should another curse come flying out. In all his panic and worry, he couldn't help but wonder what was going on. And why.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 11:08 am

((You guys are both bastards. TT-TT Excuse me while I go pick up the pieces of my broken heart...))

A second man entered the room. Jayden Andrada, a teaching assistant, Tony recalled. He'd not seen much of the professor before and found himself entranced as the other man bent over the corpse staining the floor. He cried and scrapped at the dead professor's face, smearing blood rather than wiping it away. His tears only made the product worse as he gripped the dead man to his chest. Lovers, perhaps? It seemed an odd reaction for anyone else.

The Lord had only said to send a message. The message had been sent, but more casualties could hardly be punished. As he settled on his decision, he raised his wand with the killing curse already set upon his lips, ready to add to the pile in the corner.

But his attack never raced across the room as a different unforgiveable curse was sent his way.

"Crucio!"

Tony gasped and twisted at the pain. Every nerve on fire. Every cell screaming in protest. No matter how he moved the pain seemed only to intensify. His wand dropped and he crumpled to the floor, screaming in agony, voice ripped red and raw, and still the scorching would not stop. It crawled under his skin and rippled through his bones, consuming him completely.

And then a cry mimicked his own.
"Stupify!" The pain began to ebb away, gnawing at him as everything went dark and black and he could register nothing but the misfiring of his nerves, frayed from the torture.

Every bone in his body seemed to ache. Every surface of skin touching fabric or stone or flesh seemed to cry and protest as his eyes fluttered open. Though his vision was dull and blurry, he could make out the contours of Billy's face above him. His voice too loud and panicked. What was going on?

Every added cry from Billy made his head hurt and his mind swim. He could process nothing and couldn't even manage to lift his arm to hold on for help. What had happened? Why did he hurt so badly? Why did Billy keep shouting at him? His eyes began to water and he shut them again, pressing up against Billy's side, hiding his face. Maybe then the world would shut up and go away and leave him alone. There was too much noise and movement and Billy's voice kept frightening him.

"Stop it!" he sobbed, pressing further into his boyfriend's side as his head protested, pain splitting his mind in two. "Stop stop stop!"

Last edited by Tony Rogers on Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 9:33 am

(YES. YES I AM HAPPY. FEEL MY PAAAAIIIN)

When the curse hit his target, Jayden feel a cold thrill of satisfaction go up his spine at the sounds of Rogers screaming. The fact that the younger boy was a student no longer mattered to Jayden; he had murdered his lover in cold blood and he would pay for it.

Just as he opened his mouth to use another curse, William Princeton entered the room, shock and fear in his eyes. Before Jayden could get a word in, he was thrown back by Prinetone's Stupefy.

He gave a yelp of pain when his head made contact with the stone wall. What the hell was Princeton doing?!

Using the wall for support, he struggled to stand, the pounding in his head protesting every movement. He glared at the two boys, especially at Roger's who started crying, "Princeton, what the hell are you doing?! Get away from him before he kills you!" He snarled, using his arm to emphasize his words.
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyThu Sep 20, 2012 6:04 am

The tears his boyfriend shed as he clung to him and begged all but killed William inside. Tony was in pain, and he was unable to take it away. Not even able to whisper words of comfort, his worry and anger preventing from being able to think of any as he kept his wand as steady as he could. If I can do anything for him at all. It'll be making sure he gets out alive.

Blue eyes widened upon the redhead's words, before his own snarl was made. "What in Merlin's fucking name do you mean!?" he snarled out, holding tight to Tony's body with one arm while trying to slowly move them back. They needed space from the raging Irishman. "You expect me to believe Tony would kill me!? You expect me to take anything you say seriously!?"

The Hufflepuff snarled in anger, the badger in him raging out at the injustice done to the boy he loved. Many people took Hufflepuff to be pushovers. A bunch of fluffy loving idiots. But they were smart. And they could easily fight anyone when threatened. And right then and there, William was threatened. Tony had been attacked, there was nothing to retrain his anger.

"You attacked him! You used an Unforgivable! I won't listen to anything you fucking say!" With that said, he growled out his next spell. "Expelliarmus!"
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:21 pm

(KouKou, since you're hopefully taking a long tme to come up with an emotional post,I'll just put Akasha in here to pause the fighting before Jayden body slams someone XD)

Akasha ran down the hall and was in front of the Staff Room down in under a second. She gave the still running Waycca a quick glance before kicking the door down, literally. The sight that met her eyes scared her.

Blood was everywhere. The sweet scent of it overwhelmed her and reminded her of how it's been since she has fed from a human. There were three people in the room; Jayden, who caught her attention, and two other boys who she remembered to be Hufflepuffs. But what shocked her the most was not only the bloody room and lifeless body on the floor, but also one of the Hufflepuff boys casting Expalliarmus at Jayden, causing the older man's wand to be thrown out of his hands, resulting in him charging towards the stupid, the look of purest anger in his eyes that she had never seen there before. For a brief moment, she glanced at the dead body to see what could cause such fury in her friend.

If she had a beating heart, it would have stopped. ' Oh no...Eli.'

With sad eyes, she turned back to her friend, speeding towards him to block him from the students who he was seconds away from harming. For a moment he looked shocked at her sudden appearance, but then the rage reappeared, and the way he was looking her hurt so very badly.

"Akasha. Move. Now."

"No, Jayden, I won't. I won't let you harm these students in anger. I know you're feeling vengeful, but this is not-"

The irishmans eyes narrowed to tinty slits. "DON'T talk down to me; this bastard killed Eli," She noted how his voice cracked and the smell of coming tears, "And I'm going to make him pay for it, after you get the fuck out of my way."

Akasha didn't let her true emotions show, which were confusion and slight anger, but she needed to get her friend to calm down as soon as possible, before he hurts the students, or before she hurts him." No, Jayden, you are NOT going to hurt this terrified boy who has no idea what you are talking about, because you are going to sleep. "

He didn't have time to step away before she hit a pressure point, knocking him out instantly. She caught Jaydens body before it fell, and placed it gently on the ground. She used the same spell that she did on Jane to transport him to the hospital wing. She walked over to the body of Eli and performed a quick spell to remove all of the blood and sent him to the wing as well. The morbid part of her mind thought with amusement of how scared the healers would be to see all of the bodies popping up randomly. But now was not the time to laugh. Something was going on in this castle, and she had to find out what.

Her face solemn, the vampire turned to the two Hufflepuffs, "I know both of you are scared or angry, but I need you to tell me what happened. Now."

Last edited by Akasha Wynters on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:22 am

((I don't think of that as "pausing" the fighting so much as "making it much, much worse." Wink ))

As Tony awoke, slow and blurry, the conversation started to make sense to him. Except he was even more confused as it started to be more audible.

"Get away from him before he kills you!"

"You expect me to believe Tony would kill me!? You expect me to take anything you say seriously!?"

None of this made any sort of sense. What were they even talking about? He hadn't killed anyone!

As he sat frigid and still, the scent of blood finally reached his nose and he recoiled, curling into William's chest. The strong, tangy scent stifled his breathing and coiled in his chest, far too strong and pungent. A paper cut would never make that strong of a smell.

Before his mind could race together and put the inevitable facts together, Billy cried out "Expelliarmus!" He was attacking a teacher! Tony tried to grab his wrist and pull it down before the spell was cast, but it flew across the room, snapping the wand out of the professor's hand.

Jayden jumped up in anger and charged towards the two of them. Tony squeaked in terror and burrowed into William's chest. A dream! This was all a dream! It must be! The blood and the body, the professor charging them with nothing but rage on his face--there was no way this could all be real.

When no pain came, Tony peeked out from his boyfriend's collarbone to see a Gryffindor girl standing between them and the furious professor.

"Akasha. Move. Now."
"No, Jayden, I won't."

In the blink of a moment, a skirmish had started between the two and the man fell into the girl's arms before disappearing with the murmur of a spell. The blood and body disappeared as well, and then the white-haired Gryffindor turned on the two of them.

"I know both of you are scared or angry, but I need you to tell me what happened. Now."

Tony flinched at the tone in her voice. He didn't have any idea what was going on! He'd been... He'd gotten a message, threatening Billy and his mothers. Then he'd shown up at the Shrieking Shack as he'd been told. Then...then... Then what? Then he'd woken up here.

"I--I don't know," Tony murmured, tucking his head into Billy's shoulder. It calmed his down, slightly. Pressing away the world in Billy's shoulder. "I don't know..."

Last edited by Tony Rogers on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 3:41 am

((And I'm just gonna toss Waycca into the accusations because she's TOTALLY part of the drama.))

Waycca stiffened the moment she crossed the threshold into the staff room, ignoring the door that lay several feet away. Her eyes swiveled over the scene. Blood. The smell of it was suffocating, and she could only imagine how it smelled to her vampire friend. There was a form lying unmoving on the floor, too, but she didn't let herself look at it for fear of losing her resolve.

She tensed for a moment, fearing what Jayden would do in his angry state, but he was disarmed and shipped off to the Hospital Wing by Akasha in seconds. At least someone was on top of their game today.

Her attention was captured again by the other people in the room and she watched Akasha charge towards the two boys. Waycca straightened again, walking over and staring down at them. Really, one of them looked as shocked as she felt, and the other seemed furious beyond words.

She simply hovered beside Akasha, grip tight on her wand, though she faltered when she saw the congealed blood on the wall. Our lord has risen. Something about that...that message stirred something in her. Her stomach lurched when she realized that it was the message - the last thing she remembered, Voldemort saying he had a message to spread. "Shit..." she muttered under her breath, mesmerized by the gory letters.

Last edited by Waycca Louise on Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:15 am

(IGNORE)

Last edited by Akasha Wynters on Mon Sep 24, 2012 12:47 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 5:26 am

((Yeah, I saw that but didn't see the point in pointing it out since the action was already happening around it.))
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyMon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 pm

As soon as the wand snapped out of the redhead's hand, William let but a brief breath leave his lips in relief. Only to tense again as the man charged at them. He opened his mouth to shout out another spell when suddenly there was something between the professor's assistant and him. Or rather someone. Blue eyes blinked in shock and confusion of the sudden figure. When did she get here?

He watched the exchange between the two before the struggle. The white-haired girl overpowered the other and soon the man slumbered down and then disappeared, as well as the body. Will was startled at first by this sudden disappearance, but soon felt himself relax as the threat disappeared. He cradled Tony close to him as the other buried his face against him. "It'll be ok Love." he whispered, trying to sooth the other.

When he heard footsteps, he felt his body tense, still in the adrenaline from the encounter with the Irishman. Blue eyes watched the Gryffindor carefully, taking note of another one close with her. At the girl's question, he opened his mouth to speak. Only to stop upon Tony's murmurs. His eyes softened as he placed his head on top of the other's. Looking back at the girl, his face returned its hardened and angry appearance.

"I woke up to see Tony wasn't in the dorm anymore. I went looking for him and heard screaming in here. I open the door to see-" Teeth clashed together in a snarl before closing his eyes and sighing. "I saw that bastard using Cruciatus curse on him." The very thought filled him with rage and sickness. "Hit him with a stupefy and ran to Tony. Then I saw the body. When the bastard got up again I kept my wand out to protect Tony, had to keep him safe. He- the bastard actually told me to get away form Tony. That Tony, my Tony, would kill me!" He let out a bitter laugh, shaking his head as he held the hurting boy in his arms.

He then took notice that the other Gryffindor was looking at the wall. Turning his head, he saw the message in blood and felt nauseous. "Oh sweet Merlin." he muttered, holding Tony even closer, as if those words could attack Tony. They practically could have with that message. "Look at that! he expect me to bloody believe Tony was capable of killing! After I saw him use an unforgivable on the boy I love? When a message like that is written on the wall!? Just- What the bloody hell is happening?" he demanded, the anger leaving to show sorrow, tiredness, worry, and fear. "Hogwarts is supposed to be safe. It's supposed to be bloody safe."
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 3:46 pm

During Princetons angry explanation, Akasha listened to every word that he said carefully. Her calculating eyes went back and forth between the two Hufflepuffs; one angry and scared while the other was confused and scared.

When Waycca and Princeton noted the bloody message on the wall, Akasha herself stared and studied it, surprised at herself that she missed it. She supposed that calming Jayden down was more of a priority than writings on the wall. Though, that kind of message is one to acknowledge, and she mentally berated herself for just noticing it. But now she at least knew why Eli was killed.

The vampire sighed sadly, her head hanging for a moment, before turning to the two young humans, "It was once. But not anymore. Hogwarts has been invaded." She sent another patronous to Dumbledore to alert him of the terrifying message on the wall. "It happened tonight. I could feel something was wrong with the atmosphere of the castle, but I wasn't sure what. But then I realized when I saw my Jane on the corridor floor, almost bleeding to death, while Waycca here cried over her body. It's Voldemort." She hissed, the name cutting through the air like a knife. Others may flinch at his name, but Akasha could care less. She was practically an elder Vampire, and Voldemort did not scare her. "He has infiltrated Hogwarts and caused harm to the students. I don't know how, but I plan to find out. Starting with you two."

Akasha turned her sharp green eyes on the two Hufflepuffs. "Princeton, I want you to know right here and now that Jayden and I have been close friends for years, and I will not let you stand here and accuse him of such a cruel act without reason. Now, Jayden has said to me before how good of a student Rogers is, and Jayden himself is a kind person, so for him to cast the cruciatus curse on someone that he likes and speaks highly of for no reason, is highly unlikely. I'm not sure what happened, but I think the sight of his dead lover is what set him off; I think you can understand that. Maybe Rogers was in the wrong place or wrong time and recieved the brunt of Jaydens anger. But that seems unlikely too. Unless." So much ran through Akasha's mind, she herself could barely keep up. "Unless Jayden thought your lover killed his own? Perhaps he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, and maybe Rogers was standing over Ezra's dead body, wand in hand, shall-shocked and when Jayden walked it, it set him off."

So many possibilities, but now was not the time to explore them. She had to check on Jane and Jayden, soon.

"We need to go to the hospital wing." She said with determination in her voice. "Wayyca, Jane needs to be checked on; I'll check around for more hurt students. Princeton, you should take your boyfriend to the Hospital wing as well, he may have been injured by the curse or anything else. I'll ask Professor Dumbledore to use his pensieve; that's the wsy we'll find out what happened."

Akasha looked each human in the eye, "I don't know what happend her, but I know it was Voldemort. We will find out the truth of what happened, don't worry. I'll meet you guys at the Wing."

Without waiting for an answer, the vampiress departed, looking for more students, one of which that she sensed in the hospital wing.

(So much....Does Akasha sound unrealistic? Should I change it? I was rushing, tbh :/)
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:01 am

((She sounds like a responsible badass, Khay dear~))

Waycca listened intently to William's explanation and her heart sank. Too many questions and too few answers. Then professor Ezra had been the message? Somehow she doubted Eli and Jane were the only victims tonight.

She knew that Jayden would never be the one to kill his boyfriend - those two had been so close, so affectionate - but neither Princeton nor Rogers seemed like good suspects for this either. William's story seemed legitimate, and Tony looked too perplexed to be part of this anyway.

When Voldemort's name was brought up, however, her hands clenched into fists at her side. She'd seen him. She'd witnessed the bastard speaking to the group in the Shrieking Shack, acting as a parasite as he spoke of their purpose. That was the last thing she remembered before coming to and seeing Jane's broken form on the floor, drenched in a pool of her own blood. An awful feeling edged into her mind that felt a lot like guilt - but she wouldn't let herself focus on that now.

Now was not the time to puzzle all of this out anyway. Akasha was right: Voldemort was behind this, without a doubt, and that was all that could matter right now. Her eyes trailed the vampire out of the room and she suddenly wished she'd mentioned the letter that had seemed to begin this descent into horror, but that could wait for now.

Her gaze traveled back to the boys that still sat on the ground and she nodded curtly, filled with a new determination. Her top priority right now was Jane. "Alrighty, then," she sighed. "I reckon Akasha's right - you two need to get cleaned up. And I've got a little Hufflepuff to lose my shit about." She performed a kind of half-hearted salute before turning on her heel and escaping the horrid room.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptySun Sep 30, 2012 4:48 pm

As the noise and the fighting stopped, Tony began to calm down, still curled into Billy's collarbone. Time seemed to stretch and unwind as Will spoke and just the sound of his voice seemed to make everything just a little bit better. Barring the smell of blood on the wall, the corpse in the corner, and the unconscious professor at their feet.

And then Billy stopped speaking and the Gryffindor said the name Voldemort, and then Tony's heart stopped beating. "Voldemort. Voldemort. Voldemort."

The name pounded over and over again in his head as if on echo. Repeating and repeating and repeating. His fingers tightened, pinching the skin beneath them--Billy's skin--until he realized the discomfort he was inflicting on his boyfriend. And as he turned his face to apologize, he saw the second Gryffindor girl. Slightly shorter than the first and with dark hair, but definitely familiar. "She--"

"--you two need to get cleaned up. And I've got a little Hufflepuff to lose my shit about."

Then with a little, awkward salute she left, leaving Tony to battle with memories of the night that he'd rather forget. Images of masks and hooded figures encasing him like prison bars. A long, drawn face peering through the night and the darkness. Of Slytherins, Gryffidors, Hufflepuffs, and Ravenclaws all lined up, each looking as terrified as the next.

NO! No! None of that was real. A nightmare at best, nothing more! A nightmare that left him wandering the halls--sleep walking!--with the fright.

And yet he still had a letter, pressed and folded--read over and over--folded into his back pocket, searing through his fabric even in this moment--NO.

"Let's go." His voice could hardly be a whisper. Soft, even for him, so he tried once more a little louder. "Please, Billy. Let's just go back to our room. Forget everything." He moved his head, pressing his hot forehead to Billy's cool cheek. Better. "Sleep in tomorrow...just forget all of this. Please, Billy."
Back to top Go down
William Princeton

William Princeton

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyTue Oct 02, 2012 8:48 am

William held Tony closer to him when the dark wizard's name was uttered, as if worried it would someone the man himself to destroy the other. He- he's here? that very thought made his bones chill and his blood freeze. To think such a horrible and powerful being was invading hogwarts... It was frightful. And he was defiantly not the only one thinking it.

A hand cradled the back of the blond's head while his other held firm to his boyfriend's waist. The fear-filled voice that quietly chanted the evil wizard's name over and over again nearly broke his heart. "It'll be alright Love." he whispered trying to be reassuring. "I'll protect you." The Hufflepuff would do anything to make sure the other was safe.

When the Gryffindor began to defend the redheaded Irishman, Will nearly wanted to snarl at her. But he did not wish to frighten Tony anymore than he already was, and some of the things the woman said made sense. And the listing of possibilities of what could have happened, Will felt himself grow tired in body. And ache that made him feel so much older than he was.

How could they ever know what occurred? The Professor's Assistant seemed determined that Tony had done something horrible. No doubt the death of the other professor. But Tony could never do such a thing. He was so kind and sweet. He could never end a life. But why was Tony there in the first place? he wondered, blue eyes glancing at the terrified boy in his arms. Now was not the time to ask. Not when his love was in such a state.

At the mention of the Hospital Wing, William nodded his head. Something that made sense. Tony needed to be looked after. And William just might need some Dreamless Sleep potions. "she-"

William blinked at Tony's voice, looking down at the other. But then he grew quiet as the other Gryffindor spoke of farewells and walking off. What was the other going to say? He opened his mouth to speak, only to stop as Tony clung closer to him and begged for them to leave. To go back to their dorms and forget everything. His heart broke at the pain in Tony's voice and he wanted to badly to fulfill this request.

But he couldn't.

"Tony, Love, we need to get you to the hospital wing. You were hit with a curse. You need looking after." he said quietly, brushing his hand through the blonde hair. "I'm sorry sweetheart, but we can't go to the dorms. Not yet." With a firm grip on the other's waist, he began to stand. When the two of them were upright, he used his other arm to scoop his boyfriend up bridal style. "It'll be alright." he said gently, kissing the other's temple. "It'll be alright Love." he repeated those words as he carried the other to the hospital wing, glad for the muscles Quiditch blessed him with to allow being able to do at least this much for the other.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 5:41 pm

As Billy calmed and soothed him, Tony could feel himself relax at least a bit. Though he still didn't want to go to the Hospital Wing. He wanted to go back to his room with Billy. Back to bed where he could forget everything that happened tonight. Where he could forget everything he didn't want to remember.

When Billy scooped him up, Tony clung a little tighter to his neck, but as he balanced Tony loosened his grip, falling against his boyfriend's chest as Billy kissed him on the temple. "It'll be alright Love." Even in the midst of all this panic and disorder Billy's voice was like a light in the dark and Tony relaxed into his arms.

However, the calmer he got, the clearer Tony remembered. The night, the evening, dinner--he remembered it all. Over supper, the odd owl with the broken right talon and white strips of feathers up its left side. He'd never seen the owl before until it dropped a letter in his lap that simply said "Tony Rogers" on the front in large, dark letters. Not even for a moment had he thought twice about the sender or why it was coming to him over supper instead of breakfast, but then he'd seen the inside. The implicit threat to Billy's life, and his mothers too.

It was a joke. It had to have been. He'd shrugged it off and stuffed the letter in his back pocket before he could think on it too much. But there were six hours between supper and midnight, and by the time Billy had rolled over in his sleep at half past eleven, Tony had had far too much time to dwell on the letter. And... And what had he done next?

The Shrieking Shack. He'd snuck out of the castle and run over to the Shrieking Shack to find a row of others already there. Students from every house, professors, and a circle of hooded figures around the whole lot. Then--then-- Then what? The Gryffindor girl, certainly. He'd recognized her. She was a brash, loud girl. It was hard to miss her when you passed her in the hallways. He'd recognized her from the oddness of her silence. Now here she was, after his blackout in the same room as him and Billy and a dead body.

Sighing, Tony pressed his face into Billy's shoulder, breathing deeply. No, none of this. He was with Billy now. Everything was just a nightmare. Nothing more, nothing less. None of it could be real.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)   Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER) Empty

Back to top Go down

Falling's Just Like Flying [Event #1] (TAG: Billy/Jayden/WHOEVER)
Page 1 of 1