Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  Empty
PostSubject: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:25 am

Hiccup was fishing and Toothless dove his head in to get fish for himself. Hiccup whistled a tune of the moon and Toothless groaned as he pulled his head out of the water and was hungry for fish.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:35 am

Evaine was hind hiccup quiet for him to not notice 'hey hiccup how's toothless." she spoke, giggling a little seeing him about jumped out of his skin "sorry about that i couldn't help myself." she smiled innocently at the poor boy. Eva needed to have some fun since she's trying to avoid Jim for the moment and Brie was no where to be found.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:41 am

Hiccup smiled and said as Toothless grumbled, "Hey, Eva, we've been trying to get some fish and no luck even Toothless is more hungry than ever." Toothless grumbled and pouted as he laid down as he not notice Eva.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:48 am

Eva placed her finger on her lips. taking off the shoes and her long pj top she jumped in the lake. Using her shirt she manged to caught some fish, pulling it out of the water and on land she walked towards toothless "Here sweetie eat up." she said laying her shirt on the ground as she fish flopped around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:57 am

Toothless growled happily and started to eat the fish. Hiccup said with a smile, "Looks like he'll sleep happily tonight." After Toothless ate all of the fish, the dragon licked Eva's cheek and nuzzled her with his scaly face.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:58 am

Emily just had a break from classes, and Pippa had to go to her parents... She waved to her friend, turned around walking absently through the hall. A beautiful butterfly caught her attention, and Emily chased her very excited. She wanted to touch the little bug, but it flew away as soon the hall ended to the lawn. Emily pouted a bit, and was turning her back when she saw a huge black spot next to the lake. Her put turned into a bright smile as soon she realized what was that... She ran to her old friend, and said in a cute way as soon she got closer and started scratching his chin...''Hi Toothy!!! How are you??? I missed you so!!!'' Then she leaned and saw Hic next to the lake... ''Hi Hic!! Hi Eva!!!'' Her smile grew as she saw the girl, and she ran to hug her new friend.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:02 pm

Evaine giggles as toothless was licking her cheek before nuzzling her, she pet the dragon smiling down at him 'Your welcome toothless." she said, throw now she had a wet shirt and the shirt she had under was white. "Haven't seen you seen you in awhile how you been hiccup?" she asked, in shocked she didn't notice emily there as she got tackled by a hug, laughing Eva hugged her back 'Hey Emily, I guess this is pay back for scaring Hiccup." she giggled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:09 pm

Toothless lick Emily's cheek and picked her up with his gummy mouth and threw her on his back. Hiccup said with a smile, "Hey Emi, good thing Eva feed Toothless, he was a grumpy dragon." hiccup said with a smile as he looked at Eva, "Yea, been making sure Toothless gets feed and flying with him."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:15 pm

Emily giggled imagining Hiccup afraid when something pick her up... Soon she realized it was Toothless, and she laughed delighted as the dragon licked her, and put in his back... ''Good boy!!'' She said to the dragon, and she rested comfortably on his back. She looked down to Eva and said... ''Thanks for feeding him...'' She said as she petted his head gently. She laughed when the image of Hiccup afraid re-entered her mind, and said... ''I can't believe I missed Hic's scary face!''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:21 pm

Toothless cooed and growled happily as he flapped his wings and Hiccup said as he laughed as he felt the gust of wind, "Toothless, you wanna go on a ride?" Toothless growled happily as he tilted his head with his gummy smile.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:25 pm

'No problem it's just water i don't mind going for a swim just to catch some fish for this cutie.' she said smiling at toothless then giggled more that emily keep going on about Eva saying she scared hiccup. "i don't think Hiccup wants me to do that again" the 15 year old smirked at the boy., walking over towards hiccup she hugged him "i wouldn't scare this cute face again.' she said placing her index fingers on the end of his lips curling them into a smile
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:30 pm

Emily smiled seeing Eva being so kind with Hic... She was sure she mad a good choice on her being her old sister. But something made her look down, andEmily hold her breath, keeping herself straight on the dragon's back when he flapped his wings... She almost couldn't believe when Hic said Toothless wanted to go for a ride... Her eyes and smile widened of exciment, and she looked down to see Toothless eyes... ''I would be honored to fly on your back!!....'' She said to the dragon, and then she turned to the boy... ''Any hint of how should I fly a dragon??'' She winked at him, and got more excited with the idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:32 pm

Hiccup blushed and stammered, "Uh-uh-uh-uh-uh" When Eva touched his lips with her finger Hiccup turned into a bright red tomato and he felt dizzy as he feinted in in Eva's arms and his heat beating rapidly fast. Toothless tilted his head in curiosity wondering wat was wrong with his friend. Hiccup said in a haze with dizzy eyes as he tried to wake up from his haze, "I-I-I-I c-c-c-can show y-y-y-ya."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:39 pm

Evaine quickly pulled her hands away as she saw hiccup getting red and nervous, more nervous than Jim when she kissed him, held his hand. Then again hiccup was only a child. holding her hands out Eva made sure he didn't call "Hiccup watch out" she caught him before he tripped over a rock, moving her hair away from her eyes. The 15 year old help Hiccup up placing her hand on his forehead "are you alright do i need to take you to the wing hospital hiccup?" she asked worried if he'll be alright.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Emily laughed till she lost her breath, and she had to hold her sides to remain straight on Toothless back. Seeing Hiccup turning more and more red was hilarious, and she couldn't help but laugh at his friend's face.... ''Eva... stop.... or else you'll kill both of us...'' She could said among her little laughes. Plus, Hiccup will show her how to fly the dragon, and she couldn't wait for this new experience.
But then she got up from her sit when Hiccup almos tripped when Eva let him go, and she asked a little worried... ''Are you okay, Hic??''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 12:54 pm

Hiccup shook his head and said as the redness faded a bit and scratch the back of his head, "Aw man. I didn't mean to worry you guys it's just that...I get nervous around girls and well...I have a tendency to faint. Where I live there's hardly any girls at Draco Island."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:01 pm

Evaine pulled her hand away before he notice her hand was on his forehead "Are you going to be alright." she asked worried about him, hearing what he said made her wonder about the poor boy. Where was his mother did she die burning child birth or did she gave him away? a island with barley any woman on there no wonder he gets nervous around girls. 'here i thought Jim was bad about getting nervous.' she thought
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:08 pm

''You shouldn't be so nervous around us, Hic... We are girls in did, but we're also your friends! And friends always prank at each other, and if it's necessary we put a smile on your face!'' She said, winking at him, and Eva... Emily saw how worried Eva got seeing Hic like that, and she just tried to cheer them up.... ''So am I going to fly Toothless, or not?? I can pretend a male voice if it's necessary!!'' She teased Hic a bit.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:17 pm

Eva giggled "she's right, so no need to pass out on us alright hiccup and you better help Emily out before she starts using her man voice." eva laughed before sitting down on a rock watching how Emily was so happy to ride toothless.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:46 pm

Hiccup sighed with a smile and gave Eva a quick hug then got on Toothless's back as he hooked himself onto his flying gear. Hiccup said with a smile as he put his hands on the handles, "You better hold onto me. I don't want ya falling off."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 1:57 pm

It wasn't necessary for Emily to use her male voice, 'cause Hiccup promtly came into their direction, and Emily smiled brighter as she made room for Hiccup on the gear. She raised an eyebrow when Hiccup told her she had to hold on him, but it vanished quickly as she said... ''Neither do I want to fall during the flight...''

Then she smiled excited as Hiccup prepared Toothless, and she turned joyful to Eva... ''See you soon...'' She waved to the girl, and then hold tight on Hiccup's waist.

[I've got go now, see you tomorrow! ;D]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:08 pm

Hiccup said as he looked at Toothless, "Okay buddy. Let's show her how dragonriding is done." Toothless nodded his head and took off into the sky and roared happily in the sky. Hiccup hollered and yell with a smile on his face. Hiccup said with a smile, "Emi look."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:09 pm

Evaine waved at the two of them "I'll be here." she laughed watching them take off in the air. Evaine sat down on the grass leaning up against the rock as she closed her eyes.

(alright ^^)
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:05 am

Suddenly, Emily felt a strong blast on her sides. She realized that Toothless had just jumped from the ground to the imense sky upon them. She felt a little scary, and shut her eyes tight, as she hide her face on Hiccup's back. She giggled a little hearing Hiccup and Toothy showing their happiness of being flying in the air, each one in his special manner.
'' Emi look''
She hold his waist tighter, and opened one eyes... She saw Hiccup smiling, and she smiled back to him. Then she looked down and saw the black lake moving as they flew above. She felt more confident, and opened her both eyes... She was amazed, and opened her mouth in awe. The view from above was breathtaking. The forbidden florest and the hills were so more beautiful from where they were, that she sighed happily, curling into Hiccup's back

''This is amazing, Hiccup!!! Does Toothy fly higher??? I would love to touch a cloud!!'' She said dreaming awake.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:21 am

Hiccup said with a smile as he looked up at the clouds, "Sure thing Emi." Hiccup then said to his dragon friend, "Okay, buddy you heard the little lady." Toothless nodded his head and flew to where the two of them could touch the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)    Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Fishing and flying (tag: Todd and Eva and Emily)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next