Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 3:28 am

"I think I just saw a small snippet of how scared you were," Jessica pointed out, shaking her head. "Well, I hope that I've somehow cured you of some of your... frog phobia? Whatever I'm meant to call that."
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:31 am

"Frog phobia?!" Nani blinked at her.. "Yes! I guess that the right definition!" she laughed.. "..we can say that you helped to cure me!" she laughed giving a pat on her shoulder.. "I've never guess that in the Owlery I could cure my fear!"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 3 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 7:39 am

"I'm a little surprised myself that you get frogs up here, considering the magnitude of owls... maybe suicidal frogs?" It sounded absurd, but really, nothing surprised her anymore when it came to the animaals at Hogwarts. "Or the mysteries of the Owlery. You could cure just about anything in here, I'm sure, maybe we'll start taking potions here"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 7:47 am

Nani laughed.. "In fact.. It's quite odd!" she laughed thinking at the image of suicidal frogs.. "We'll move the whole Hospital wing there!" she laughed.. "..sick and owls all together!"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 3 EmptySat May 26, 2012 8:11 am

[[I have completely run out of ideas on how to talk more about frogs Razz Mind if I end this thread now? I'd love to rp again, been fun getting Jessica out of the library Very Happy]]

"Someone will have to bring it up to the Headmaster one time," Jessica said, laughing. She looked outside and noticed it had gotten somewhat darker across the grounds. "Oh, Merlin, how long have we been up here? I was meant to fit in an hour of Astrology this afternoon... well, I can make up for that bit later, I guess." She turned to leave but paused for a moment, turning her head to give Nani a quick goodbye. "Thanks, actually, for the chat. It's been great!"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 3 EmptySun May 27, 2012 8:45 am

((Sure! ^^ That's ok! X) See you in the next topic! XD))

Nani smiled at her and watched out the window too.. It was became really late.. "In effect.. it's better go.." she nodded biting her thumb..
Watching Jessica leave she smiled "Thank you too! It was a nice talk!" she chuckled waving her hand.. "See you soon!" she sighed and walked to the door to go in her Common House..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3