Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana] Empty
PostSubject: A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana]   A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 12:19 pm

Knox quickly raced to the outside the Gryffindor's common room, looking away from the portrait that his its entrance, she made him nervous, all the paintings always did. He looked down at the cat in his arms with a grin before leaning against the wall and waited for Luciana to show up. With a cautious hand once again he gently pet the top of the cat's head. Knox slid down the wall so that the cat was in his lap, making sure to keep a light grip on him in case he was to attempt to run away. He fixed the bow around his neck before scratching underneath his chin.

"I'll call you Damon . . "

He said with a soft laugh.

"You seem pretty tame for a wild cat."
Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana]   A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 1:01 pm

Luciana strolled down to the Gryffindor common room, her hair tied up in a particularly messy bun. There were a few strands wavering around her face, but it didn't bother her much. A smile lit up her face as she saw Knox, holding the cat in his arms.

"Hi there, Knox!" she called, quickly scampering over to stoop down to his level, "Aw, look at his cute little bow! He looks so dashing," she said in excitement, scratching the feline underneath his chin, "What's his name, dearie?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana]   A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana] EmptySun Sep 09, 2012 3:01 pm

Knox smiled as he spotted the blonde and waved her over, adjusting himself to stand up before relaxing as she met him down on the floor. He gave the cat a few final pets, keeping them soft as to not make the creature more nervous about a newcomer.

"Hey Lucian-- erm . . . L-Lucie!"

He stumbled with a nervous grin, which only grew when she seemed to like the bow, a light pink tinting his pale skin.

"I thought so too . . . he's a handsome cat though, a little 'fluffy' in some areas but still handsome."

Knox dropped his hand to sit around the cat's frame carefully, to make sure he didn't run away or act up, he didn't know the cat very well after all.

"Damon."

He said quietly.

Back to top Go down
Luciana St. Clair

Luciana St. Clair

PostSubject: Re: A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana]   A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana] EmptyTue Sep 11, 2012 10:49 am

Lucie grinned at the child, tilting her head slightly to have a look at the creature. He was a lovely cat, such a deeply dark shade of black.. almost made her wonder if it had been a pet of a Death Eater. "Oh, he's just wonderful, Knoxie dear.. such a manly name as well," she mused happily, giving him a few gentle rubs, "Are you sure he doesn't have an owner?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana]   A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana] EmptyWed Sep 12, 2012 6:56 am

Knox nodded, looking over the cat once more.

"Yes, I found him in the woods, he didn't have any license, or collar, or anything, but he seems pretty tame. . . I think he's just a good cat."

He said quietly before pulling the creature from his legs and lap and holding it up to her. Knox bit the inside of his cheek, he wanted the cat, but wouldn't dare disobey his mother and risk her coming back to the Castle and making a scene that he had not listened. . . or what would be worse, just send a Howler . . . he cringed at the thought.

"I'm glad you like it, I've never got to name a pet before . . "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana]   A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana] Empty

Back to top Go down

A better home; [tag: Derek, Luciana]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: