Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley) Empty
PostSubject: Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley)   Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley) EmptyTue May 15, 2012 9:44 am

As soon as she arrived home, Alliss took off her shoes, she enjoyed walking barefoot when possible and walked straight into the kitchen looking for Riley. She had missed being away from him for the day when they had been so used to spending every moment together over the summer.

Alliss instantly noticed him sat down in one of their little wooden chairs reading something. Reaching over to him, she placed her arms around his shoulders and kissed him on the cheek. "Hunny, I'm home!" She teased lightly, mocking the stereotypical male saying, attempting to appeal to Riley's humour.
Back to top Go down
Riley Grey

Riley Grey

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley)   Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley) EmptyFri May 18, 2012 8:32 am

Riley missed the sound of the front door opening, head down and mind stuck and swirling about the information. Advanced Charms and Their Practical Uses. He wasn't really reading it, but it could sort of distract him. Was better then just sitting around thinking about how he would he break the news. He still wasn't very sure of the whole thing anyway.

It wasn't until Alliss wrapped her arms around his neck. "Ah, welcome home!" he squeaked, fingers tightening around the book. He instinctively turned his head up and managed to kiss her properly. Well, as properly as he could from that angle. "Had a good day?" He would much prefer to fall back on normal and comfortable for a while. At least until he figured out how to explain this situation he'd gotten himself into.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/kousukeshou
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley)   Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley) EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:08 am

Alliss smirked fondly at Riley's small squeak, he had clearly being so enticed in his book, he hadn't noticed her arrival and she had made him jump. "You don't know when to stop working, do you?" She noticed the Charms book on the table and giggled lightly. When he kissed her, her stomach fluttered with butterflies as usual.

"My day was average, Jim is troubling me a little though, he reminds me so much of you," Alliss smiled as she thought how derpy the little student was. "How about yours sweetie?" Unlinking her arms from his neck, she walked over to the fridge, wondering what she could make him. "I thought I'd have a go at a traditional Roast Dinner," Alliss chuckled, they both knew she wasn't a particularly good cook but she wanted to treat him. "You may just have to scrape off the burnt parts," She winked, fetching the chicken from the fridge and preheating the oven.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley)   Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley) Empty

Back to top Go down

Home Sweet Home? (Tag: Riley)
Page 1 of 1