Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:19 am

(( Lucky you! X) I've exams until early July! DX But from that period I'll fnish with Highschool! XD ))

Nani laughed softly.. "True! There are so many things to learn!" she knew it.. with her grandother she had learn lot of things but every time there was something new.. "The Auror seems an interesting job.. but maybe it's too dangerous..." she noted almost to herself...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 12:26 am

[[I think my last one's something like 26th June, but I don't see it taking up too much of my time with studying considering the rest will be over and done with by the end of this month Razz]]

"I guess it is a little dangerous," Jessica said musingly. Then she laughed. "No more dangerous than Quidditch by the sounds of it though. Is that what you want to do? When you leave school?"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:31 am

(( X) Great!))

Nani laughed when she talked about Quidditch.. "I think they're at the same level!" then crossed her arms and looked at her.. "Yes! I want to continue with Quidditch.. " she said joyful.. "Play in a important team and join the Quidditch World Cup!" she smiled thinking at it..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 7:39 am

"Sounds like a nice plan," Jessica said, smiling. "Just try and hold back a bit while you're still at school, I want that trophy going to Gryffindor this year"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:09 am

Nani laughed.. "Yes and no!" she crossed her arms.. "Yes: it's a nice plan, but no! That trophy will go to Hufflepuff!" she laughed raising her hand open.. "Give me a high five!" she laughed watching her.. "I'm jocking of course.. May the best team win!" she smiled..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyTue May 15, 2012 7:18 am

[[LOL In the other thread I'm on I just got into a massive fight, and here you're hi5ing me... bipolar rping Very Happy]]

"Maybe Ravenclaw will win and we can stop this awful feud," Jessica said, sighing dramatically. "If only there was another sport in the school, might make life a bit easier to settle with a different trophy."
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:20 am

(( XD You can never know how bipolar rping will be! XD))

"Never!" Nani laughed joking.. "They won't win it!" she laughed watching her.. then paused listening what Jessica was saying.. "Another sport..?" with a finger near her chin she pretended to think smiling.. "Let me see.. there's chess!" she smiled.. "But I don't think this's a sport in all directions.."
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:24 am

"Ugh, I could never get into chess. I tried the Muggle version once and I guess it was alright, but the pieces never listen to me here. Every time I try and move my Queen, she gets too violent and runs off on her own accord." She sighed, rubbing her temple slightly. "Maybe I just need to work on those leadership skills. First, chess pieces, then the world!"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:34 am

Nani laughed.. She sucked to play chess so she could understand what Jessica meaned.. "Once I tried too.. but it was a failure too!" she laughed softly.. "I lost all the matches and my pieces were going on strike! I guess they had enough of my talent in chess!"
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:40 am

"Well, chess is off the table then. Maybe there'll be some sort of Chocolate Frog eating competition some time in the year... might definitely be able to win that. And I've seen the Gryffindor Common room at Christmas- Hufflepuff wouldn't stand a chance!"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:55 am

Nani laughed.. A Chocolate Frog eating competition?! That would be really weird! "I guess this give you a point! I've never seen an Hufflepuff eating so many Chocolate Frog to be the winner of a competition!" she laughed softly.. "I don't really like them by myself! So you'll win this match!" she winked at her..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:56 am

That certainly made Jessica pause in surprise.

"Who doesn't like Chocolate Frogs?" she asked incredulously. If she'd had the choice, she'd live off of them
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:56 am

"I don't really like chocolate.. this one even jump and croak!" Nani made a grimace of disgust at the thought.. she paused a little and started to look in her pocket.. "Bertie Bott's Every Flavour Beans.. these are great!" she laughed pulling out the package.. "I love them!" she smiled eating one..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:26 am

"So great that I bet you just picked out one that wasn't even based on anything remotely edible. I tried two of those at the same time on a dare a couple of years ago... Garlic flavoured and Cabbage. Not my cup of tea."

[[just so you know, when they sold Bertie Botts in England, I tried the 'mystery flavour'... it actually was garlic]]
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:45 am

((Really?! Shocked Garlic?! XD I'm happy that I've never tried one!! XD In italy it's hard to find these kind of things! Razz ))

Nani laughed.. "I play with the case.. " she laughed but when she swallowed the one she ate, her expression changed.. "Bleah.." she groaned.. "Spinach!" she laughed looking at her.. "Not my lucky catch! Do you wanna try your luck?" she asked extending the package..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 7:48 am

[[Yeah, we can't get them anymore, which is stupid considering Harry Potter's, you know, ENGLISH!!!! Oh well, it was good while it lasted]]

Jessica wrinkled her nose slightly and then reached into the box.

"You're gonna have to eat a frog for this," she said before popping the sweet into her mouth. She chewed thoughtfully before nodding approvingly. "Toothpaste. It's not even mint, it's just toothpaste."
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:10 am

((In effect.. Shocked That's really weird! XD I can understand in other countries ..but in England! At least you tried them.. Razz ))

Nani laughed.. "Challenge accepted!" she said watching her eat the sweet.. a little disappointed by the outcome but she was happy that she ate one.. "Mmh.. Toothpaste is ok!" she nodded smiling.. But she paused a little, wondering if she really had to eat a frog.. She shudder and raised her palm ready to take the frog... "Ok.. ready for the frog.." she winced at the thought..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:13 am

Jessica laughed as she reached into her bag and pulled out one of the small boxes containing a frog. She felt it trying to escape even from the confines of its cardboard prison and handed it over.

"Be careful, it'll try and escape," she warned. "I find just hooking your thumb in there to pin it by the arm helps. And don't worry- you can keep the card afterwards," she added with a wink
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:42 am

Nani hinted a smile.. "If you said that.." she said keeping careful the frong in her hand.. "I only hope that the card worth it!" she laughed nervously biting her frog.. She ate it and blinked.. that wasn't so bad in the end.. "Well.." she smiled.. "That wasn't so bad!" she laughed..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 7:45 am

"Until it tries to escape again," Jessica said as seriously as she could, but seeing the fear in response made her laugh and break the serious image. "Sorry, had to freak you out a little bit there. At least now you'll stand a fighting chance if ever the tournament comes along!"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:05 am

Nani laughed watching Jessica's reaction.. "What?!" she smiled pretending to be angry with her.. "I won't lose if the tournament will come!" she laughed.. "..No frog will stop me!" but suddenly after saying that a frog coming form nowhere jumped in front of her.. "Ah!" she jumped seeing it..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptySat May 19, 2012 8:56 am

Jessica laughed riotously then, unable to control it.

"Maybe you were right to be wary of frogs," she said, wiping away a tear. "Luckily for me, beans don't jump. For the most part, at least."
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:27 am

Nani smiled embarrassed.. "Ehm.. sorry.." she replied trying to find a excuse for her behavior.. "It's just.." she said crossing her arms.. "It's my brother's fault!" she replied smiling almost amused by that thought..
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:34 am

"Your brother made you afraid of... chocolate?" Jessica asked, arching an eyebrow and smiling. "Or frogs. Either way, he must've been pretty bad to mess you up like that"
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 11:33 pm

"First frogs and then chocolate!" Nani laughed looking at her.. "I was only 8.. I found a Chocolate frog and my brother said to watch out because it could eat me before I could eat it.." she snorted.. "It was my first Chocolate frog and it jumped right on my shirt.. You don't even know how much I was scared by it!" she laughed blushing slightly..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]   Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Letters Home [[Tag- Anyone]]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next