Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 5:39 am

Evaine made it up the stairs seeing that only Alliss was there 'hiccup must have got out.' she thought, sighing in relief but that didn't stop her from yelling at hiccup later. Looking at the wolf who looked hurt she ran up but the Professor stopped Eva in time 'what do you think your doing." she cried as the 15 year old knew she was in trouble "It's hurt and if's a student like you said we need to help it." Eva replied not knowing of them cuts where deep or not but knowing a stupid got hurt my toothless a dragon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:16 am

Maggie heard Emily groan something to her, and instantly looked at the girl with a wide smile on her face. "Emily!!" She hugged the girl tightly. "Don't scare me like that!!"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 6:34 am

Emily looked to Maggie with the corner of her eye. She wasn't feeling good yet, and she was still terrified, and gradually she remembered of happened right before.. ''Where's everybody?? Where's the wolf???'' She said frightned... ''I remember he was staring at me, he was going to attack me, and-and...'' She hid her head on Maggie's hair and cried, still moved by the gaze of the wolf... ''We are safe now, aren't we??''
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:10 am

She rubbed Emilys back comfortingly. "The teachers are still inside and Evaine went to back in before I could stop her. And Hiccup, God forbid, if he makes through this alve I will punch. Acting all foolish." She then paused for a while. "But we are safe, don't worry Emily." She stroked the girls hair, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:33 am

Miranda ran out of the whomping willow, eyes frantically searching for the other students. She watched Evaine start to run back into the tunnel. She wrapped an arm around the girl, stopping her in her tracks.
"Professor Rivera isn't going to let anything happen to the wolf, okay? You just need to get away. Now."
She pulled the girl away. "Where are the others?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:35 am

Emily stopped crying. The fight between Toothless and the wolf was one of the last things she remembered inside the house... ''When you're going to punch Hic, call me and I'll go with you... He was the silliest fighting with the wolf...'' She mumbled. If it was another moment, Emily could easily sleep into Maggie's arms, but she was still a bit tensed, and the adrenaline was another thing that made her alert.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 7:42 am

Evaine sighed but didnt want the teachure getying mad at hrr and followed her "maggie and emily are out safe but i dont know if hiccup is still inside or not cant i go see if he is alright?" Eva asked
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:00 am

"No," Miranda said firmly. "Me and Professor Rivera will take care of that."
She kept a firm grip on the girl, not wanting her to take off again. Things were uncertain enough as it was.
"Show me where the girls are. You're going to stay with them."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:04 am

Maggie giggeled at Emilys request. "Deal." She looked down at Emily. "You tired?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:30 am

Evaine caved in it was no point to try talking her way in to help "alright" she spoke, standing up eva walked over where the girls where. "us emily alright?" She asked maggie
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:33 am

[Keep an eye on Grammar and One Liners, thank you!]

Alliss felt a little relieved as Miranda appeared behind her as they both ran out of the shrieking shack. Everyone was now outside, except the wolf.
Alliss was tense, she clutched her wand and couldn't help but wish for Riley's steady hand beside her own. He always kept her level headed but at this moment, it was down to her.
"Everyone get into some sort of hiding place, you won't be able to out-run him." Alliss spoke, giving away the wolfs gender, secretly she had a large inclination to whom the student was. For some odd reason, she felt a motherly tendency to ensure he, more than the other students, was kept out of harms way.
"Petrificus Totalus is probably a good spell if you need one," Alliss thought quickly on a spell they should all know fairly decently, at least the older students, Evaine and Maggie. It would also avoid any physical harm to the werewolf as they all awaited him to come outside, Alliss stood in a protective stance with Miranda opposite the whomping willow.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:37 am

Ooc: sorry about that im on my cell but i will reply once i get home xD }
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:44 am

Jim hardly noticed the other kids leaving the place. He was just focused on the teachers in front of him, the protectors, the stronger ones. If he could take them out, getting to the students would be as easy as pie. But soon, Allis and Miranda joined them outside. With a snarl, Jim headed after them. He wasn't letting them get away that easily. By the time he got out there though, the students and teachers were in the same position as before: teachers in front, with the students behind them. Jim's bloodlust was getting high, he didn't care who he attacked, he just wanted to tear something apart. His muscles coiled again and he leaped blindly forward, eyes practically burning red.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 8:50 am

Miranda tensed next to Aliss, wand held steady in front of her. No one was going to harm these students.
"Aliss," she said softly, in a forced calm. "That plan I know you're cooking up in that head of yours? Now would be a really good time to share."
She glanced back at the girls' hiding place. It wasn't far enough away. But hopefully it was hidden enough.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:17 am

(Totally okay! xD)

"Plan? I just usually go with my instincts an--" Alliss's voice was cut short as Jim dived towards them, she quickly pushed Miranda to the ground so the Professor was out of harm's way before she turned to face the wolf. Her own eyes were dark and dangerous, looking straight into his.

"Petrificus Totalus!" Alliss rose her wand as an example to the students and a flash of light headed straight for the werewolf. She wasn't sure if the spell would be strong enough to take him down, only time would tell, but she wanted to ensure the students knew how to perform it correctly through watching her.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:23 am

Emily tried to put her best smile, but it was a useless, and the smiled faded half way... ''It's... I mean... I'm scared...'' She said looking both to Maggie and Eva. She sighed relieved seeing Prof Melgrove coming closer. If wasn't for her, Emily could be lost... She followed her with her eyes till she walked away to where Prof Rivera was now, and she stared them among the leaves from the bush in front of them... She didn't understand why they were still there. All she wanted was to go back to the castle, safe into the commom room...

Her eyes got widened again when she saw the wolf coming from the house, and she covered her mouth with both of her hands to hide a scream. She watched petrified all the action that happened next.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:32 am

Miranda fell like a sack, hitting the hard ground with a loud grunt. Panicked, she spun her head around, looking up at her colleague.
"Aliss!" She screamed as the wolf leapt for her, claws outstretched. She watched the spell shoot from Aliss's wand. Not the spell she would have chosen, but if it worked...
She pointed her own wand at the charging beast, waiting to see how he would react to Petrificus totalus.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 10:34 am

It was practically a perfect bulls-eye. The spell slammed into Jim and he fell to the ground before he could do anyone harm. His werewolf blood made him immune to the full effects of the spell, but that didn't mean that he was totally invulnerable to it. As he rose to his feet, growling and snarling, his legs trembled, like he was terribly weak. He fell back to the ground, barking in frustration. While the spell didn't freeze him completely, it locked up his limbs enough so that he couldn't stand upright. He panted for breath, eyes still burning as he glared at the teachers and students. But try as he might, he just couldn't stand up. He was almost helpless as he lay there. But his head could still move as well as before, and if anyone got too close, he would sink his fangs into them without a second thought.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:12 pm

Evaine knelled down looking at Emily she cupped her hands on her cheeks whipping her tears away "Shh, shh, Don't cry Emily he's not going to hurt you again I promise. I'll make sure nothing happens to you." she spoke softly to the girl who was frighten, looking at Maggie she sighed "once we get the signal to move, I'll get hiccup and we'll take off fast as she can back to the castle, Emily is far to young to see this." she said wanting to protect Emily like the big sister she promised to be. Turning her head, Eva looked over her shoulders seeing the wolf on the ground he looked hurt and couldn't move "Is it alright?!" she cried concerned about how the wolf's condition.

Evaine let Emily go jumping up she grabbed one of the tree's branches, as she pulled herself up she went from one branch to another getting a closer higher look of the wolf. Gutless about what she was doing leaving Maggie, Emily, and Hiccup alone she was more worried for the wolf? How and why who knows, she finally got a better look seeing both of the teachers and the wolf. Staring at the wolf she turned her head to the side a little, strange her heart was pounding in fear yet, she wanted to help the poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyTue May 08, 2012 12:47 pm

Emily looked blankly to Eva in front of her. She wanted to hug the girl tight, but she couldn't move a muscle from her weak body. She was clung to Maggie, but she followed Eva with her frigtened eyes. She didn't want Eva went far from them, she wanted to say to her to stay, but the fear left her disabled to say a word... She turned her head to the wolf again when he barked in pain.

She felt sorry for the boy, but she was relieved that now he couldn't get closer to them, and she looked to him and the teachers next to him, waiting for going back to the castle as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:08 am

"Any thoughts?" Alliss glanced towards the Care of Magical Creatures Professor hopefully, fighting was her forte but not the werewolf was down, she thought the situation was best left to Miranda's expertise. Personally, Alliss longed to run up and check he was okay, but, that seemed more than a little unsensible. She looked at the sky, hopefully there wasn't too much time left before he would turn human once more but she couldn't be sure. What she could be sure on though, was that he wouldn't want all these students knowing his true identity. Once again, aiming for the werewolf's better interests, whilst he was imobile, she turned to the students.

"Go inside and wait in my office on the Second Floor, quickly, whilst he is imobile, I shall debrief you all there," Alliss nodded, trying to hurry the students away from the scene before turning back to Miranda, hoping she had some ingenious idea.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:28 am

Talk, talk, talk, why couldn't any of them do something? Talk wasn't something that Jim wanted, he wanted one of them to approach him. Then, he could attack them, bite them, maybe claw them if he could get his leg to move. He growled as he tried to stand up again. But it was just the same result as before: he would almost get all the way upright, legs shaking all the while. Them, it would be too much and he would fall back to the ground. The need to attack something was still strong, and it made something like a fire burn in his chest. He knew that feeling well. When he was alone in the Shrieking Shack, and nobody was around for him to attack, he usually ended up hurting himself. He was close to that point as the fire inside him got stronger. He howled, throwing his head back as the sound traveled up towards the moon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 3:36 am

Maggie didn't need anything more than that. She got up helping Emily up and grabbed Evaine by the hand, heading towards the castle to professor Riveras office.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:12 am

Emily was still in shock, and she was grateful that Maggie helped her going up. She clung into her arm, and walked with them back to the castle very grateful for leaving that place. She had goosepumbes hearing that wolfe growling behing her.

She didn't dare to look back, and as they were foing further from the wolf, she felt a like better, but still not capable to speak a word.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 5:05 am

Being pulled off the tree before claiming any higher by Maggie she was being dragged away 'damn.' she wanted to see if the wolf was alright but getting to safety making sure emi was alright was important. hearing the wolf howl she slightly looked back, making there way up towards the castle, Evaine stopped for a moment to breath "that was scary crazy." she said not knowing the right words to say. One got catch her breath the students walked inside the castle towards the Second Floor, inside Alliss Rivera's office.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next