Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!

Go down 
+2
Evaine Moonblood
Jim Hawkins
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   Empty
PostSubject: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:37 pm

Um, yeah, so, according to this lunar calender, the full moon pops up around May 6 and ends on May 11: http://kalender-365.de/lunar-calendar.php I know I've talked with some of you about Jim running into your characters as a werewolf, so, this could be a good time to do that. And since the full moon lasts for several nights, I can have Jim meet more than one person if I finish RPs quick enough. Or we could RP him running into several people at once. I'm still working out how close I'll keep him to the werewolf in the HP series, because if I make him act like Lupin did, he'll attack everyone unless they're an animagus and turn into an animal and I don't know how fun that would be for you gu. XD And if Jim does run into any humans, he may remember some details, but not much. XD So, yeah, if you're interested, leave a comment.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:44 pm

you know i am xD
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:47 pm

I'd be interested~
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:52 pm

Yay, we got some takers! Very Happy Once the full moon pops along, I'll make a post where anyone can come in and be like "Agh! Scary werewolf! Run for your lives!" Or in Anya's case "I'm a dog, bitch. Deal with it." XD Oh God, I'm starting to get hyper.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:55 pm

Perhaps Todd would stumble along..?
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:07 pm

That could work, too. One big "happy" meeting. XD
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:08 pm

Hahah, damn straight. xD
Plus, gives me the opportunity to put her in her animagus form! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 2:23 pm

woohoo!~~ <3 i can't wait
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 02, 2012 9:17 pm

I would love to put Maggie in danger too but idk if I can join cause I'm in the dragon topic Razz But I'm gonna ask Chessie XD
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyThu May 03, 2012 2:54 am

Oh!!! This sounds very funny!!
I was thinking of put Emily sneaking after you, and seeing the transformation. That would scare her as hell!! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyFri May 04, 2012 2:52 am

Maybe Emily and Maggie could sneak out together? Razz XD it's so odd, cause they are like mother and daughter in the films, and now they are breaking rules together.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyFri May 04, 2012 4:20 am

Maggie, I would enjoy that!!! Breaking rules is fun, and I think Emily and Maggie are cute together!! >.<
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptySat May 05, 2012 5:55 am

(Okay too lazy to log out and log in as maggie >.<) ^^ I think they are cute XD
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:47 am

Make sure Jim does attack humans as a werewolf, he can only be alright with animagus forms :3
Thanks <3
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptySat May 05, 2012 11:26 am

Don't worry, Jim's not gonna turn anyone into a werewolf. Smile I think I read somewhere that only biting can transfer the curse, but I'm not sure. I'll double-check. Smile
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:09 am

Aw, I had to miss it because of studying. Oh well, I'll catch the next one~ :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!    The full moon is approaching.  Mwa ha ha ha ha!   Empty

Back to top Go down

The full moon is approaching. Mwa ha ha ha ha!
Page 1 of 1