Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) Empty
PostSubject: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 7:43 am

OOC: Sorry if I step on someones toes here, thought I'd start the topic after the full moon one.

Maggie pulled Eva and Emily with her towards professor Riveras office. She pushed them in, closing the door after. Her knees felt like they wanted to buckle under her as she leaned against the door. "How are you two?" She asked weakly looking at both of the girls. Being in the office felt alot safer than she had felt during the whole ordeal. Ofcourse she was scared for the teachers and Hiccup too, but right now she was just glad to be safe.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:03 am

Evaine knees gave out on her from that long run/walk back towards the castle and up to Professor Rivera's Office, glaceing up at Emily the poor girl still looked frighten. Eva wrapped her arms around Emily running her fingers threw her long black hair before replying to Maggie's question "I'm fine, don't worry about me. I'm more worried about Emily fight now and how she'll recover after this and yet.. I'm worried to death about the werewolf.. weird huh?" she spoke after all Emily was just a first year student, so young and yet already saw some of the bad thing that happens around this school and yet why did she care about what happens to that creature it ATTACKED Emily. Eva should he angry, feeling hatred towards the monster yet all she feels is sadness and caring for it, cradling the girl in her arms she lift her head up looking at the red head "How are you taking this?" Eva asked looking back down at the crying girl "I hope Hiccup and the teachers are alright."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:14 am

Emily walked silently towards Prof Rivera's office, not letting her grip on Maggie's hand. She felt completely safer inside the castle, though she had to gulp many time as they went to the office, she had never been on a teacher's office before. Well, not at Hogwarts, and she felt it was all her fault going out there. She had that stupid curiosity about the boy who looked always tired, she made Maggie spying the boy with her... She put them both on that deathful situation...

She felt Eva's arms wrapping her, and she wraped the girl as well, curling into her and trying to feel better. Soon she realized being better was quite impossible right now.
''I was so scared Maggie!!'' She stammered, looking shyly to her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:32 am

Maggie nodded at Eva. "Good that you're okay. And don't worry about the wolf. He will be fine, I'm sure. The professors won't be hurting him too much." She said softly stroking Evas arm. She then looked at Emily, smiling softly to her before cupping her cheek and wiping some hair from her face. "You are safe now Em."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:42 am

That was it she didn't want the professors to hurt the wolf at all it maybe a monster now on a full moon but it's a student after all, right? Eva nodded at Maggie "Your right." she said felling Maggie was converting her. The two teens where helping Emily as she was scared to death, hearing Maggie's comment Evaine gave Emily a warm soft smile "she's right Emily."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 8:51 am

Emily looked to the two good girls that were comforting her. She knew she was safe, but she was still very scared. She curled more into Eva's hug, and tried to smile at them, so they could be less worried about her... But the smile didn't showed... Instead, she said to them...
''I know I'm safe... But-but...'' She stammered again, and hid her face on Eva's shoulder, crying lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 12:34 am

Maggie went to hug both of them. "What is it Emily?" Comforting the first year seemed to be the priority right now. Maggie had been in this school long enough to not be surprised at that many things. But tonight was different. Why hadn't anyone told them there was a werewolf in the school? That way people would know to take care while moving during the night and during fullmoon.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:43 am

Emily felt Maggie hugging them, and it was so good that made Emily stopping crying for a while. Standing straight, but still on Eva's lap, she looked to both of the older girls, and said quietly... ''I'm still afraid, Maggie...'' She looked to the red headed girl through her eyelashes... ''It's everytime I close my eyes... I see his red eyes looking at me, his mouth with all that sharped teeth... I was like I was in a scary movie and...'' She couldn't talk anymore, and she felt more tears running at her cheek... ''I was lucky for having you by my side...'' She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:20 am

Evaine's been this school for four years and yet haven't she seen something like this, she heard rumors about werewolf in the school? Yet she didn't think it was true until tonight and poor Emily she's just started her first year here, what can she say to make the poor girl feel better and how long will this haunt her. Evaine lightly smiled yes Maggie was more with Emily then her, all Eva did was get them out of there before the wolf attacked Emi and even after that Evaine was more worried about the wolf. What kind of big sister does that, for now on Eva made herself promise to help Emily in anyway there is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:39 am

Maggie smiled softly to Emily. "You know what we are going to do after the full moon is over? We are going to talk to the boy. That should cure the fear when you see he isn't as bad as the wolf side he has. Does that sound good?" She asked trying to sound perky. She had been scared too. To be honest if she hadn't had Emily to protect she would have frozen in place. She knew better than to blmae the boy for something he couldn't possibly control.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:48 am

Emily started feeling a bit better after all the sobbing. Her cheeks were stained by old tears, and she was sobbing quietly. Then, she took a strand of Eva's hair, and she curled it into her little fingers of her hands... She stopped sobbing as she was getting amused by the touch of the hair into her fingers. It tickled a little, and the warmth she was feeling around her just made it better. When Maggie spoke with her, the little girl looked at her shyly, and considered her words wisely. The boy couldn't be bad... but the animal inside him was terrified... ''I think I can talk to him, but I think I can't be so comfortable near a dog, or a wolf again...'' She said embaressed, and curled furiously the strand of hair in her fingers.

Emily felt suddenly very tired, and she realized she stated on all night long when she saw the familiar sun light hitting the window... ''Is it the dawn??'' She asked, and stopped playing with Eva's hair to point to the window's office...
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 11:38 am

feeling Emily holding a strand of her hair twirling it threw the little girls fingers Eva light smiled hearing what Emily and Maggie where talking about. Not bothering to ask who the boy was cause in this point she only wanted Emily to feel safe no matter what.. Her eyes where tired from staying up all night, hopefully Professor Rivera will go easy on them and let all four of the no five of the students sleep in threw class. Knowing the boy would need more sleep then any of the others cause of what he just been threw. "Here Emi get in Maggie's lap I'll go see if the sun's up." she said lifting up Emi gently placing her in maggie's lap. She stood up, oh how her legs hurt from running, but not as bad as they will be walking up to RavenClaw Tower. Pulling the pulling the curtains away from the window the brightness from the sun blinded Evaine for a moment as she covered her eyes "Oh yeah.. Suns up." she said, rubbing her eyes
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 5:17 pm

Miranda stepped carefully into the office, grinning slightly as all three of the girls jumped.
"It's alright, ladies it's just me."
Just me...isn't that the truth. She thought. Scary Professor Melgrove.
She wasn't exactly known for being the best disciplinarian. And she definitely wasn't particularly good about being firm. She knew the other teachers whispered behind her back. Saying she wasn't strong enough to be a professor. And the students all called her a pushover. But right now, right now she had 3 frightened girls who had endured a terrifying night. That. That she could handle. She'd wait for Aliss to decide their punishments.
"You're safe now. At least until professor Rivera gets in here." She tried, unsuccessfully to lose a cheerful grin. She glanced around the office and, with a wave of her arm, four chairs sat in a circle in the center of the office. She pointed at them, eyes on the girls.
"Sit down, ladies. You've had a rough night. Now," she looked into each of their eyes, hoping her affection for them shone through. "What's going on in your heads?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:26 pm

Maggie almost groaned when Eva said it was already morning. If it was up to the teachers they would get detention and they would have to go to classes tired. Maggie was used to staying up late but if she stayed up for longer than twentyfour hours she would start to bump into walls and making mistakes. She bit her lip. I guess that is how the werewolf boy felt, always tired. She was brought back from her thoughts when professor Melgrove came in. She had broken the silence that had fallen into the room. It wasn't a bad thing, but it made all three of the girls jump slightly. A reaction they were entiteled to after that night. "You're safe now. At least until professor Rivera gets in here." Maggie looked to the teacher in shock. "What?! Is she a werewolf too?!" She was joking ofcourse, trying to lighten the mood. She hugged Emily in her lap, placing the girls head on her shoulder. Atleast this way Emily could take a little nap if she wanted to. "Is the boy alright professor Melgrove?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:37 am

Emily didn't mind to be on Maggie's lap, and without complaint she curled into Maggie, wrapping her little amrs on the older girl's shoulder... When Eva said it was day, Emily felt a little better, but she was feeling very tired, and the idea of going to all the classes made her feel more tired... She jumped a little when Prof Melgrove entered the room, but then she relaxed seeing the good woman, because she saved her live. Emily was alive because that teacher helped to get out that jail Emily put herself in, she made the little girl wake up and move...

When Maggie suggested Prof Rivera was a werewolf too, Emily frowned a bit a looked to the redhead confused. She didn't get the joked, and she looked down, and started playing with Maggie's hair. So Prof Melgrove pulled magically four chairs into the middle of the office... She tightened her grip on Maggie's shoulders, she didn't want to sit down on a chair alone, and she got glad when Maggie sat on one still holdind the little one...

Then, she stopped playing with Maggie's hair to listen to the teacher. She didn't know exactly what to said, so she placed her head on Maggie's shoulder, and gazed shyly at the teacher. It was better if the older ones talked... If Emily started talking about last night, she'll probably get nervous again, and could start crying.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 5:44 am

Still rubbing her eyes Eva heard the door opened as she jumped still a bit blinded by the sun, she opened her eyes seeing Miss. Melgrove sighing in relief she wondered if professor Rivera was okay or not. As Prof Melgrove pulled magically four chairs into the middle of the office, Evaine sat down in one of them waiting for what punishment will be giving to them 'what;s going threw my mind right now.' she thought, smiling a bit cause she had no idea at this moment. Rubbing her forehead she spoke in a weak tone to her voice "Worried about the boy, How Emily will cope with this, but Maggie figured out an idea how and scared." she said sighing once again.

Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:45 pm

Miranda smiled gently at the startled look on Emily's face when Maggie suggested Professor Rivera was a werewolf.
"Professor Rivera is not a werewolf, sweetie. But she WILL have a lot to say about you being out after curfew."
She looked first at Maggie, then Evaine. "The student is fine. Professor Rivera is taking care of the student right now, and I'm sure she'll be up here soon enough. For now, feel free to eat a sandwich and rest until she gets here. But if any of you wants to talk about what just happened, we can do that too."
She waved her wand and three sets of pillows and blankets appeared in a corner and a small platter of sandwiches on the desk.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:59 pm

Evaine didn't feel hungry at all the hole fiasco with the wolf got her a bit jumpy, yet she was tried but didn't know for sure if she closed her eyes trying to call asleep if flashes of his blood red eyes and snarling teeth would appear in her dreams. Glancing over at Emily and Maggie she gently placed her hand upon Emily's shoulder "Want me to get a sandwich for you?" she asked kindly wondering if Emily was even hungry at all or was to scared for wanting to eat anything at all at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 2:15 pm

The little girl looked at the pillows and blankets when the teacher conjured them, and briefly galnced over the sandwiches on the desk. They looked tasty, but she wasn't hungry. She didn't want to eat, or to do anything... All she wanted was to be quiet on Maggie's lap. Emily felt Eva's hand on her little shoulder, and looked at her when she asked if she wanted a sandwiche. The shade of a smile passed on her lips, when she looked from the little girl from Prof Melgrove... ''Thanks... Not hungry...'' She said looking apologizing to her. Prof Melgrove was a good woman, and all she was doing was making them feel a little better... But Prof Rivera was more severe, and she wished her punishment wasn't too bad...

She curled more into Maggie, and she felt her eyes getting heavier as time passed...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptyFri May 11, 2012 9:48 pm

Maggie made a terrified face. "Oh no! So she is worse than a werewolf!?" Maggie took her wand and used the accio spell to bring a balcet to her. She wrapped it on Emilys shoulders. "Professor Melgrove. Why weren't we told there was a werewolf in the school?" She asked shyly.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptySat May 12, 2012 8:43 am

Miranda leaned forward. "The real question is WHY all three of you were out at that hour. There are reasons we have rules in this castle. They are for your protection."
She looked each of them in the eye. "So, do any of you want to tell me why you wanted to put yourselves in danger?"
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:25 am

Emily smiled a little when Maggie wrapped the blanket around her little shoulders... Maggie was a great friend, almost like a old sister, like Eva... She curled more into Maggie, and almost fell asleep, except for the big 'WHY' left from Prof Melgrove's mouth... She looked startled into the teacher's blue eyes. She felt responsible for Maggie being outside with her... She had commented many times about that boy to the redhead that somehow, Emily put Maggie together into her curiosity...

''I'm sorry, Prof. Melgrove... Maggie and I spied the boy, because I wanted to know what's wrong with him... But I didn't know it was that dangerous!! I'm really sorry!!'' She was almost crying when she finnished her apology, and she hid her face into Maggie's hair.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:49 am

Evaine looked down she didn't know what to say why she was out this late, she needed to get out to the fresh air after reading a letter she gotten from her mother. At the time Eva was to angry and upset knowing her mother souled most of her stuff and says she needs to come home next weekend to clean the cloths, wash the dishes, make her dinner. Eva rubbed her forehead, her eyes glanced up at Prof. Melgrove, "I didn't remember that there was a full moon tonight and.. I take full blame for being out after curfew, I'll take any punishment Professor Rivera gives me." she spoke
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptySat May 12, 2012 10:39 pm

Maggie felt defencive. "I have been out during the curfew before and nothing has happened to me before. How was I supposed to know he was a werewolf!?" She hugged Emily into her more. "If I had known we had a werewolf in this school I wouldn't have gone out there!" She was getting pissed and looked away before she said anything that would get her into more trouble.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) EmptySun May 13, 2012 4:39 pm

Miranda supressed a sigh. She was getting no where with them. She wished Aliss would hurry up, she really was no good at this debriefing thing.
"There really is no reason for you to get angry Miss Thompson, especially in front of Miss Castle there in our arms. I just want you girls to understand that going out at night is no small matter, regardless of there being a werewolf on the grounds. There are all manner of creatures on the grounds."
Her hands wrung nervously in her robes. She knew she was handling this all wrong

Aliss, where are you??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)   After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic) Empty

Back to top Go down

After full moon comes debrieffing (tag people from fullmoon topic)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next