Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 6:34 am

Miranda bit her lip and glanced at the night sky. Dawn didn't seem too far off. But they didn't know how long the temporary paralysis would last. They couldn't force him to transform back the just had to wait it out.
"We need to just keep him contained. Either get him back into the Shrieking Shack. Or we need to combine our strengths and conjure a strong enough cage until the sun rises. I know you want to keep the student safe, but right now he isn't a student and he is a danger to the entire castle."
She watched the wolf's maddened eyes. She pointed her wand at the creature and with a loud bang, thick cords shot from the end of her wand to wrap around the struggling wolf.
"It'll probably be easier if we keep him in the shack until he transforms back."
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 9:55 am

Alliss nodded, cringing a little at the bindings but knowing it was a necessary precaution, her years in the Ministry had taught her how to be hard-hearted when necessary. She found it slightly amusing that Miranda, of all people, was picking up on her concern for the boy. Sighing she nodded.

"Maybe together we could combine the simple levitating winguardium leviosa spell to get him back inside the shack and keep him in a barracaded room until dawn breaks?" Alliss suggested.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:37 am

There was a loud sound from Miranda's wand, and for a moment, Jim thought that she had shot another spell to harm him. But instead, thick cords popped out and wrapped around him from head to toe, or, head to paw in his case. He couldn't tell what they were made of, but whatever it was, it was strong enough to hold him down. No matter how much he struggled or bit down on them with his teeth, they wouldn't give way at all. He growled and barked at the teachers, but of course, it did no good.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:22 am

Miranda nodded sharply. "Perfect."
She stared at the wolf's maddened eyes. She wanted to race forward and heal its hurts. To stop its pain. But some creatures, now matter how beautiful, some creatures had to be contained for the good of those around it.
"Right, on the count of three, one. two. three. Wingardium Leviosa!"
She aimed her wand at the wolf and, combined with Aliss's power, it rose gradually from the ground, snarling madly.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 10:55 pm

Alliss followed Miranda's count, combining her silent spells power with Miranda's, the werewolf rose gradually from the ground. They guided him through the gap in the whomping willow and up into a room in the shrieking shack. Once secure, Alliss barracaded the door using a combination of magic and wooden materials. Miranda was with her outside the door as they awaited dawn.
"Good job," Alliss nodded. She disliked not being able to physically see the werewolf but she knew it was unable to move. "When dawn rises, it is probably best if I alone go inside, I don't want to startle the student with two professor's uncovering his secret, he already knows I have my suspicions." Alliss sighed, frowing a little at what was the best line of action to take. Dawn was now a mere few minutes away.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 2:17 am

Jim thrashed and squirmed as the teachers made him levitate towards the Shrieking Shack. At least, as much as he was able to move. Those cords were still wrapped around him tightly. His vision was still painted red as he was laid inside a room, with the door slamming shut shortly after. He snarled and snapped his jaws, claws digging into the floorboards as he struggled to get free. But, as the night came to its end and the sun started to make its way up, he started to feel weaker and weaker. The sun would be here in only a few minutes. His vision faded in and out, going from red to normal to black to red again. He could barely keep track of where he was. As the sky got lighter and lighter, he finally collapsed, all energy spent. When the sun's first rays finally hit him, the fur disappeared, his claws grew shorter, and his muzzle shrank. Within moments, the dangerous, blood-thirsty wolf was gone, leaving only an exhausted, weary teenage boy behind.
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 6:10 am

Miranda hesitated. She WAS extremely curious. And she wanted to be able to help. She sighed.
"Alright, Aliss."
She glanced back a the castle.
"I'll go to your office and speak with the girls. We'll have to devise an appropriate punishment for them being out after hours."
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 10:04 am

Alliss nodded in reply and waited until the other Professor was gone before she headed into the Shrieking Shack, as she had suspected, it was Jim who now lay there in the wolf's place. Her heart was thumping against her chest as she sat down beside him and placed her hand on his shoulder to soften his wakening up. She was glad Miranda wasn't here to witness her tenderness.
Not that it mattered how she behaved with the students, as she was here on Ministry orders, she was technically allowed to behave how she pleased. Which, she mostly did. In this case, however, she felt a sense of sympathy for the boy and longed to make sure he was alright.
"Jim?" Alliss' words fell softly into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:04 pm

Jim was out cold, and he would have preferred to stay that way until later in the morning. But, very dimly, he heard a soft voice call his name. For a moment, it almost sounded like his mother. He groaned and struggled to open his eyes. The sunlight was giving him a headache and he could still feel the cords around his limbs. But luckily, they were a bit looser now that he was his skinny self and not some muscly wolf. But then he saw the pair of green eyes looking at with concern, and he knew exactly who they belonged to. Particularly, which teacher they belonged too. His first reaction: panic. He gave a startled yelp and tried to jump to his feet, not knowing exactly where he was going to run or how far he was going to get. But the cords tripped him and he ended up falling on his back. But he still scrambled backwards, pushing himself away from a teacher who he wasn't sure he could totally trust. Heck, he hardly trusted anybody! And here she was, in the Shrieking Shack, right after his werewolf transformation. No doubt she had seen everything, or at least enough to know what he was. He wondered what she had seen him do, how bad he had gotten. He couldn't remember what he had done, but there was blood on his shoulder and a lot of dirt under his fingernails. All he could do was stare at Professor Rivera, hand over his chest like his heart was about to pop out like a jack-in-the-box.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:56 pm

Alliss was taken aback by his flinching away from her, but decided the steady approach was the best one, he was clearly frightened. As he tripped over the ropes, she winced, wanting to help him untangle himself but knew it would probably only make him struggle more.
"There is no need to worry Jim," Alliss shook her head reassuringly, but did not move any closer towards him, she stood perfectly still so not to intimidate him more. "I do not wish you harm." She smiled gently, a smile that rarely crossed her face, she was showing the warmness in her that generally only emerged with Riley. Years of being an Auror meant she found it difficult to now so openly express emotion except with those she cared for or sympathised greatly with.

"Looks like you need to get cleaned up," Alliss pointed out the dirt on his clothes. "The girls might not fancy you so much if you walk into Hogwarts looking like that," She teased light-heartedly, understanding that he probably didn't want to discuss the transition right now. "How about I walk you back to the castle, you get yourself cleaned up, have a few hours sleep, then come to my office tomorrow morning before class? That sound okay?" She was hoping he would have calmed down by tomorrow so they could talk a little about his options.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 1:25 pm

Oh man, what is she gonna do to me? What the heck is she gonna think, knowing that I'm a werewolf? Aren't aurors practically trained to shoot spells at them on sight? But instead, the teacher expressed something different: sympathy. He looked at her in disbelief. She wasn't mad or anything? Or was she just hiding it? But her smile did seem warm, and almost motherly. It looked like she even wanted to help him. He didn't expect behavior like this from someone like Professor Rivera, who was usually a pretty stern woman.

She did have a good point. He looked like a mess. He needed to get this blood off of his clothes or else people would think he ax-murdered someone. He swallowed, trying to find his voice. "Y-yeah. Okay. Th-that sounds fine." It looked like she wasn't going to ask him any questions now, which he was thankful for. He was exhausted and his shoulder still hurt from where Hiccup's dragon had attacked him last night. Of course, he didn't remember all that, but he could still see the blood. It wasn't as bad as it had been earlier, but it would make moving his shoulder uncomfortable for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 7:19 am

"Oh, and perhaps we should get that looked at, don't want you dropping down dead in my defence class," Alliss laughed lightly though really she was still very concerned for his wellbeing. "Jim, this may be unprofessional of me, but it doesn't really matter, the bonus of having the Ministry on your side," She winked at the small boy whom she felt so protective over. "But I'm guessing you don't want the students to see you like that... How would you feel staying at my house in Hogsmeade tonight? There may be Riley there, but thats all. No-one will disturb you?" She bit her lip, hoping he would contemplate the suggestion as her home was close by and she could keep a proper eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 11:28 am

"It's...worse than it looks. Don't worry about it." Jim tried not to grimace as he stood up, although he did hiss in a breath and his hand flew to his shoulder, pressing against the wound. Although Professor Rivera seemed to be pretty calm, despite the situation she was in. Heck, she was even winking at him. She didn't seem too concerned that he was a werewolf. Although Jim didn't want to think about what he would tell her when he would have to go to her office, especially since he had fibbed after class yesterday. "Y-your house? Really?" His face was surprised, to say the least. He had never heard of a professor offering something like that before. "Um, I don't know. I mean, my friends, they'll be..." His voice trailed off though as he thought about what Professor Rivera had said. Staying at her place, where he could sleep peacefully for a few hours, it actually sounded pretty good. "On second thought...I may take you up, on that." He rubbed his eyes, exhaustion starting to creep up on him now that he wasn't panicking so much. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptySat May 12, 2012 12:48 pm

"Don't you mean not as bad as it looks?" Alliss grinned, he was clearly getting himself all in a muddle and he really did make her smile, he was so much like Riley, he could be his son. At that thought, she smiled, she would love to have a son like Jim one day, a little boy or girl with him... Bringing her thoughts back to reality, she looked at him thoughtfully, clearly pleased he had accepted her offer.

"Alright then,"Alliss nodded happily and gestured for him to walk out the door of the room and down the stairs, out of the Shrieking Shack. She frowned at his shoulder as she did so, reminding herself to quiz Riley on how was best to treat it, he was much better at that sort of thing than she was. "It's not too far, and don't worry about your friends," She turned to him once they were outside with a kind smile. "At least now you can talk to them when you are ready, they would only ask you a lot of questions otherwise." She stated blankly before changing the topic from werewolf related to something else once more. "I'll have to nip to my office for a bit but you can just make yourself at home in the spare room, we have a portrait on the landing that leads to Hogwarts via a secret passage, so just let me know when you want to leave." She filled Jim in. "Oh, and don't tell anyone about that, otherwise it wouldn't really be a secret passage any longer," She smirked, trying to laugh a little and fill the silence. She really didn't want Jim to feel at all pressured.

(By the way, Im so pleased you like my fanart of them both! xD <3 I love roleplaying with Jim and Alliss *-*)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptySun May 13, 2012 5:30 am

"That's what I meant to say," Jim said, turning red with embarrassment. It looked like his head was still muddled, as it usually got after transformations. Tripping over his words were common for the first few hours after the dawn came, much to the distaste of any of his teachers who questioned him on potion ingredients or important dates.

He followed Professor Rivera out of the Shrieking Shack, one hand still on his shoulder. He couldn't tell if it was feeling better or not, but at least he could deal with it until it got better. His stomach turned to jelly though at the mention of one day telling his secret to his friends. The idea of it still scared him to death. They weren't exactly professional aurors like Professor Rivera. They were just students like him. Who knew how they would take the news? "Nobody else...was there last night, right?" he asked, his voice a little timid. "You were the...only one there?" After all, if Professor Rivera had decided to go to the Shrieking Shack for whatever reason, there was a chance that a student or two could have come as well. He sometimes got people like that, curious kids, wondering what the heck was making all that noise. As far as he knew, he hadn't actually turned anyone into a werewolf, but that was always his biggest fear. But talking with Professor Rivera distracted him from his worries for a little while, which he was grateful for. "A...secret passage? That's kinda cool." He actually laughed a little with her. "My lips are shut...I mean, sealed." He sighed, feeling frustrated that his mind was still mixing up words in his head. Hopefully, once he got some sleep, he would feel better.

((Me too! Smile They're so adorable!))
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 3:21 am

"I guessed as much," Alliss smiled, not making too much of a big deal that he had messed up on his words. He must be exhausted after all the events of the night.

They headed closer and closer to Alliss' House and away from the Shrieking Shack, as Jim began to speak about what had happened. Sighing, Alliss frowned, deciding it was better to provide the boy with the truth, but, how to tell him he almost hurt some of his closest friends? Gently does it, Alliss.

"There were others but no-one was hurt," Alliss shot him a reassuring smile as they reached hers and Riley's cottage. Quickly, she undid the lock with a spell and changed the topic. "Yes it is pretty cool, isn't it?" She smirked. "Suppose were just cool like that, even though were old," Alliss winked, clearly joking. She was only twenty two and Riley not much more. "It gives us quick and easy access to Hogwarts in case of an emergency," She explained. "Want to go inside?" Opening the small wooden door, she leant against it to keep it open.

(After your next post, I'll start a new topic under Hogsmeade Residences xD Okay? <3)
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 EmptyMon May 14, 2012 4:14 am

"There were?" Jim felt his stomach drop. Although Professor Rivera said that nobody had gotten hurt, that didn't mean that he hadn't scared the crap out of whoever was there. "Who? Do I know them?" If it was one of his new friends, Todd, Brieanne, Evaine...he didn't want to think about that. The idea of one of them seeing him as a wolf made him feel nauseous, even if they didn't know that it was him. He tried to put the thought of his mind as they approached the cottage. Worrying himself sick wasn't going to make him feel any better.

"Yeah, cool," he said, giving a little smile. The place almost reminded him of his parents' house back home: cozy and safe. He knew that he would be alright here. He nodded as he stepped inside, his boots making the floorboards creak slightly.

((Okie dokie! Very Happy))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: