Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) Empty
PostSubject: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:33 am

((Alright, technically, it's still daylight where I am, but I figured I should start at England time since that's where Hogwarts is located and I think it's dark over there by now. Idk. XD So, yeah, anyone can jump in. If you're not turned into an animal, expect Jim to get nasty with you. Only a wolf's BITE can turn people, but if your character gets injured by any other way, they'll be fine. That's all I have to say. XD))

Jim's heart was pumping fast and the sun hadn't even set yet. But he just couldn't help it. Full moons always scared the living crap out of him. That loss of control, not remembering what exactly he did when he transformed, it frightened him terribly. Luckily, the Shrieking Shack was the perfect place for him to hide while he was a wolf. It was secluded, away from anyone he could hurt. Of course, some people ended up wandering here anyway to try and find out where all the howling and growling was coming from, but so far, Jim had been lucky and hadn't turned anyone into a werewolf themselves. Or, so he figured. He just hoped that his new friends wouldn't ask any questions when he returned in the morning. He would have to work extra hard to make sure that he acted perfectly normal. The floorboards creaked under his feet as he paced, his forehead beaded with sweat as the sun slowly disappeared behind the horizon. The moon steadily came into view, and Jim only had time to take a deep breath before the moonlight hit his face.

A sharp pain hit his chest, like someone had stabbed him with a knife. He cried out as he fell to his knees, clutching his chest like he was having a heart attack. White lights seemed to flash before his eyes and no matter how hard he tried to keep quiet, he couldn't help but scream. Fingernails turned into claws, fur sprouted on his hands and arms. He could barely keep track of where he was, who he was. He could feel his muscles contorting, turning into the strong and powerful limbs of a wild animal. His throat was raw from screaming at this point, but he still couldn't stop. The pain was almost unbearable, anymore and it would have probably killed him. His face elongated into a snout, and the cries of a boy soon turned into the cries of an animal. The whole thing only took a few moments, but for Jim, it seemed like an eternity had gone by. There was a pause as Jim stood there, claws digging into the floorboards, fangs glistening in the moonlight. Then, he threw his head back and let out a long howl. The boy was gone for the night. Only the wolf remained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:38 am

Hiccup heard some howling and Toothless rushed over to see what was going on. Hiccup said worried as he followed his dragon, "Toothless wait up." When Hiccup finally caught up with his dragon friend and Hiccup looked up to see a werewolf and said under his breath with awe, "Oh man, a real werewolf..."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:48 am

Evaine was walking around the Shrieking Shack, all day she didn't see Jim at all then again she was avoiding him following Aurora's advice yet it killed her not being around Jim. He was her friend after all and she felt happy when she's with him. Her eyes widen hearing the sound of a wolf's howl 'i forgot there was a full moon tonight.' she thought biting her lip she quickly ran hoping the wolf didn't spot her, out of the corner of her eye she saw.. Hiccup? "What the hell are you doing out here?" the 15 year old ask placing her hands on her hips of her skirt, raising her eye brow at him. Evaine couldn't believe a kid was out here alone, well not alone he had his dragon but it was a full moon. grabbing hiccup's hand "Don't you know a wolf's bite turns you into one of them?" she spoke trying not to get so load that the wolf could hear.

Last edited by Evaine Moonblood on Mon May 07, 2012 5:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 6:52 am

Hiccup said stubbornly and quietly as Toothless looked at the werewolf, "I'm not leaving until I get information on a real werewolf from their point of view."
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 7:00 am

Emily and Maggie were scheming on the Great Hall. Moses told them to help him with the next prank, and they weren't getting any inspiration for that on that night. Emily rested her head on her hand, and tapped her fingers on the table. Luckily, a boy who always looked tired entered the room gazing suspicious his arounds. She followed him with her eyes, till he went out, and then she turned her gaze to Maggie, and smiled the same mischevious smile the older one gave her. Emily had already told Maggie about this boy, and they didn't know what's wrong with him....

Maggie hold Emi's hand, and together they followed him discretly. The boy stopped near the Shrieking Shack, and the two girls hid behind a tree. Emily stretched her head behind the trunk, and Maggie did the same. Emily looked up the the head on her, and the two girls smiled excited.

Emily wondered what the boy was waiting, but she stayed quiety on her cache, and she rested her hand on the trunk. The moon rise and Emily smiled softly. The moon looked so big and beautiful... Then the boy changed, and her eyes grew wide as she watched his transformation. She hold Maggie's hand, and looked at her. She didn't know if it was safe they stay next to the creature that right before ws a regular boy.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:33 am

Evaine sighed, yes she all so believed all animals aren't evil but Hiccup was just a kid she couldn't just let him do something stupid to get hurt, growing a bit she looked at him with a smile "Fine but when things start to get bad, Toothless i want you to take hiccup far away as possible." she said looking at the dragon then back to hiccup "I'm not letting anything bad happen to you, I all so think there is good in that wolf but i don't want you to get bit Hiccup." she spoke softly then ducked hiccup down in the bushes hearing the wolf howl again, placing her hand over hiccups mouth she glanced up at Toothless so he'll let them know if it's clear to move "don't move stay here." she said before crawling out of the bush 'gotta keep hiccup away.' she thought
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:44 am

Alliss had been certain there was a werewolf on the premises of Hogwarts for sometime, she just hadn't been able to pinpoint the specific student. Since then, she had decided on the next full moon she would retire to the shrieking shack to take note of what occurred. As she approached, she noticed students gathered around the area, a Ravenclaw and two young Hufflepuff's. She had been trained in the Ministry how to control panic, but her heart was nonetheless racing at witnissing the three so close to the werewolf's proximity.

Listening to their comments, she bit her lip, Evaine seemed to be demonstrating the most sense, Hiccup was verging on the brink of insane stupidity. She would've expected better from someone who knew about creatures and instantly drew to the conclusion he did not know as much about them as he liked to boast. Looking at the other Hufflepuff girl, she noticed she was closest, so tried to reach over to her. The floorboards creacking as she slipped nearer towards them.

"All of you, edge slowly in my direction," Alliss frowned, her main concern was for the wellbeing of the children, but even more for the student whom was now in his werewolf form.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 8:56 am

It was all so exciting at first. Following the boy, spying on him. She kept holding on Emily's hand. When the boy changed Maggie instictively tightened her gripp on Emily's hand. "Not.... good..." She whispered to Emily terrified. She pulled Emily close to her, wrapping her arms protectively around the first former as she slowly started to back away from the boy, carefull not to make any sudden movements. She started to slowly bring her hand to her pocket grasping her wand.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:01 am

Emily tried to say something, but she was soon terrified as Maggie... She put her arms around her, and curled into her, looking for protection... She gazed around while they stepped back, and saw Prof. Rivera... ''Let's go next to prof. Rivera...'' She said to Maggie, barely above a whisper, but she knew the other one could her.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:07 am

Looking over her shoulders spotting Alliss she sighed in relief, she didnt know if she could be glad Alliss was here or scared that they where out during a full moon. Grabbing a hold on Hiccup's hand she didn't care if he threw a fit about not getting closer towards the wolf to get his point of view, all Eva cared about at this moment was getting him to safety. Making her way slowly to Alliss she let go of Hiccup looking up at the teacher "I'm sorry about this Miss. Rivera i had no idea it was a full moon tonight, but i diss-obeyed the rules." she said taking her blame,

Turning her head she spot Maggie and Emily 'Shit Emily's out here.' her start started racing, her fear of Emily getting hurt was more scary then hiccup getting hurt, one Emily was 11, Hiccup was 13. The 15 year old looked back up to Miss. Rivera once again "I'll go get them." she said, looking at hiccup with a serous look upon her face she spoke "Don't you think about trying to take off." taking off, Evaine made sure the wolf didn't see her as she made it up towards Maggie and Emily she hid in the tall bush "Hey, Emily what are you doing out here, Both of you get over here now." she yelled in a small whisper waving her hand in a 'come right here this mint'. How Evaine was so calm and giving orders startled her, never had she been so calm under something so dangerous in her life.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:11 am

She nodded, not sure if Emily saw it or not. She kept her eyes at the warewolf, occasionally glanccing at where she was going. She held Emily closer to herself, as they slowly backed next to Profesor Rivera. "Professor? What do we do now?" She asked clearly afraid of the creature.
Back to top Go down
Alliss Rivera
Admin
Alliss Rivera

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:15 am

Alliss felt better as they all came closer to her and she ensured they were all safely behind her.
"All of you get your wands out, but no offensive spells, keep it strictly to defending yourself, this is a student, remember that." The Professor nodded in all their directions. "Rule-breaking is one thing, something I'm generally lenient on, stupidity is another and I have to say Mr. Wolfe, you are not in my good books at this moment in time, so keep low and out of my way." Alliss snapped, she could treat the students how she liked without fear of the Headmaster, she had the Minister on her side after all.
Alliss slowly moved backwards, her wand in her right hand and her arms stretched out in front of the students as they slowly backed away down the rickety staircase.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:23 am

Maggie tightened her gripp on her wand, taking it out like professor Rivera instructed. She nodded to Professor Riveras words. Her mout felt dry, she questioned her ability to actually be able to use a spell if she needed to. She swallowed as she started to back away towards the stairs, making sure Emily would be going down before her.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:26 am

Emily felt like she was glued to Maggie, and she gave a trembling smile to Eva... Slowly she was able to crab the wand on her pocket, and she saw Hiccup was there too, and how the teacher got strict on him. She kept backing away slowly, a bit more worried about the poor student than the situation she was passing through.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:30 am

Pulling her wand out of her side of her boot she looked over at Maggie and Emi, what happened that made them so scared and another thing this wolf is a student 'what student? who could it be?' she thought. Slowly walking down the stairs with hiccup behind her to make sure he doesn't do anything stupid "Emily you alright." she said, concerned about both Maggie and Emily the girl frowned seeing how scared Emily was 'Oh Em..'.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:38 am

''I-I'm fine!'' She stammered a bit, looking back to Eva behind her and Maggie... ''i'm just worried what is going to happen with the boy that turned into that.'' She whispered to her, looking back to the creature howling again... ''Does he turn into a werewolfe??'' She asked quietly to the people around her.

Last edited by Emily Castle on Mon May 07, 2012 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:48 am

"He will be fine... after the full moon." She said in a whisper. "Right now.... we are the ones in danger."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:55 am

Confused at the two girls she wondered what they where talking about "who are you talking about?" she asked, who was this student why did they follow him or her here in the first place? so any thoughts ran in her mind "what's a good spell to defend our-selfs miss. Rivera?" she asked

ooc: emi and maggie don't tell eva it's jim xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 9:58 am

OOC: I think Chessie went to bed, and I'm heading there aswell ^^ XD but in a different bed than Chessie XD
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:04 am

'He turned into a werewolfe' Emily thought excited and afraid at the same time. Her eyes widened a bit, trying to see the boy from where she was... He might be suffering now, or perhaps being a werewolfe just erased all his memories, and the next morning he can't remembering anything...

''I don't know his name, I call him 'the boy who always looks tired''' She whispered to Eva. Then she turned to the prof. waiting for her answer.

[Emily doesn't know his name. I hope what she said doesn't give any hint to you!]
Back to top Go down
Miranda Melgrove

Miranda Melgrove

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:47 am

[Is it all right if Miranda jumps in? Or have you guys pretty much got this goin?]
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 10:57 am

OOC: not at all Very Happy you can join in, right guys, besides i think we need more teachers to help the students lol
Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:39 am

Everything was a blur around him: sights, sounds, smells. Nothing made sense for a moment. The only thing certain right now was that everything seemed to be awash in red. At least, that's how Jim saw it. But even in his confusion, his ears still picked up voices. Human voices. That seemed to give him something to focus on, something to keep him steady. He could smell them, their heartbeats quickening as he turned around. He didn't recognize their faces, only that they were human and that he needed to attack. That was his main drive as a werewolf: to attack, to spread the curse around. He bared his teeth, growling as he approached the group of students, and one teacher. Regular wolves were scary enough, but werewolves were especially frightening because of the blood lust in their eyes. It usually made their pupils dilate, one of the tell-tale differences between a wolf and a werewolf. Jim's animalistic brain was spinning and whirring, trying to find the weakest link, the one that would be easiest to take down.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:50 am

Emily clung into Maggie as she heard something moving next to where they were. She turned her head slowly, and she got breathless... The werewolfe/boy had just reached them, and Emily could see his teeth, his eyes, she could even see his pupils. He wasn't a boy anymore, now he was an animal... She froze instantly, and her heart beats went insane on her little chest when she could let a terriefied whisper out....''Guys...'' She couldn't take her eyes away from him, and her wand fell off to the ground.

[Please, I think we really need more teachers now!! ]

Last edited by Emily Castle on Tue May 08, 2012 7:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:52 am

Evaines heart stared beating fast looking at the eyes of the blood thirst wolf . How to get away.. She thought looking for sonething hard to throw at him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)   Full Moon (Tag Anyone!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Full Moon (Tag Anyone!)
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next