Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  Empty
PostSubject: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:12 am

Toothless cooed happily as he was eating his fish and Hiccup said as he put on the flying gear on Toothless, "Well buddy. Time to see what you're gonna show me today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:36 am

Aurora walked towards the black lake, Not expecting anybody to be there. She raised her eyebrow at the sight of the little boy.
She crossed her arms, Clearing her throat. For the little boy to hear.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:41 am

Hiccup turned around and said with a smile, "Hi." Toothless looked at Aurora and sniffed her he then licked her cheek and Hiccup slightly chuckled and said with a smile, "I think he likes you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 5:54 am

Aurora made a disgusted face as the Dragon liked her cheek. She slightly pushed him away. ''How delightful.'' She said sarcastic.
''And...you are?'' she looked at the boy. Raising an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 11:21 am

Hiccup said with a smile as he got on Toothless, "I'm Hiccup Wolfe and Toothless here is my friend, we were just gonna go on ride in the sky. You wanna come?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptyThu May 03, 2012 5:26 pm

Aurora frowned a little. He must be kidding, ride on that thing? No never. "No, thank you." She tried to sound a little bit polite. Since she did not want to clean up the tears of the little boy. She stepped backwards. "I don't like animals and animals don't like me, so thank Hiccup but no."
Raising her eye brow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:25 am

Hiccup said with a smile as Toothless picks a flower for the blonde, "Well Toothless seems to like you." Toothless laid the flower in front of Aurora's feet as he sat up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:28 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow even more. ''And what am I suppose to do than?'' She asked the boy. Looking down at him.
''I am not good with animals.'' She said as she looked down at the flower.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:33 am

Hiccup said with a smile as he walked towards her, "Well I could help ya, I get an O everytime I have Care of Magical Creatures...and I could show you that Dragons here like Toothless are just like us."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:35 am

Aurora shook her head. ''No thank you.'' She said rather coldly. As she turned around and walked away.
Not interested in the animal, Neither in the boy.

(OOC: You can stop her xD)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:44 am

Hiccup looked at Toothless smile and got on him as he charged at Aurora. Toothless picked her up with his gummy mouth and took off into the sky. Hiccup said with a smile, "You might want to ho,d on."

(OOC: How's that? X3)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 6:58 am

Aurora gasped as the Dragon picked her up. She held tightly to the dragon Looking down. ''STOP NOW!'' She yelled at the dragon. ''YOU YOU...What's his name again?!'' she called to the boy who seemed for away now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:02 am

Hiccup said with a smile, "His name is Toothless and you better hold onto me cause we're about to do some tricks." Toothless cooed and did a loopty loop and a spin in the air. Hiccup yelled and hollered with joy as they did the tricks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:06 am

Aurora glared deeply at the boy. ''LET. ME DOWN. NOW!'' She commanded. Not wanting to be in the air, She actually got a little bit dizzy. ''If you will not go down now, I shall make sure that my father will make work of this!'' She growled angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:09 am

Hiccup chuckled and said with a smile as they flew down to the ground, "Okay, just trying for you to have some fun is all." Hiccup got off of Toothless and helped the blonde down to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:17 am

''No it is not. How dare you.'' She glared at the boy, As she got off the dragon. ''I'm done here.'' She said again as she walked away again. Not liking the behavior of the boy. ''Ignorant students.'' She growled to herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:48 am

Hiccup said as he tried to catch up with Aurora, "Wait, I didn't ,mean to harm or scare you in anyway."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  EmptySat May 05, 2012 7:56 am

Aurora raised her eyebrow as she glared at the boy. ''SCARED?! You are crazy! You have no respect towards me whatsoever, You annoyed me as well. Go play with your filthy dragon but keep me out of your pathetic business!'' She growled at the boy, As she turned away again. Walking away angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)    A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)  Empty

Back to top Go down

A Dragon and a maiden (tag: Aurora Scrimgeour)
Page 1 of 1