Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Busy/ Away/ Inactive + RPing with Oliver xD

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Busy/ Away/ Inactive  +  RPing with Oliver xD Empty
PostSubject: Busy/ Away/ Inactive + RPing with Oliver xD   Busy/ Away/ Inactive  +  RPing with Oliver xD EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 4:23 am

Yes well i havent really RPed at all yet since ive got my final exams of school coming up and therefore need to revise.. v.v
Buuut i can go on a bit, it will just be slow :3
However after May/ early June my exams are over and then i figure ill be really far behind but if anyone wants to RP with him afterwards or something to do with flying or Quidditch then i promise I wont be slow or inactive after that time Smile
Sorry for essentially doing nothing yet though xDDD
<333
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Busy/ Away/ Inactive + RPing with Oliver xD   Busy/ Away/ Inactive  +  RPing with Oliver xD EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 3:09 pm

you can rp with either Pippa or Fionn ^^ I bet Fionn and Oliver would have some interesting 'discussions' about flying XD
Back to top Go down
Jessica Landon

Jessica Landon

PostSubject: Re: Busy/ Away/ Inactive + RPing with Oliver xD   Busy/ Away/ Inactive  +  RPing with Oliver xD EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:38 pm

lol I need to follow your example, the exams are coming up but my head leaks brain cells every time I try to revise >.<

RPing would be fun, Jessica needs to branch out on who she talks to Razz She doesn't have much of a life outside of revision [[hehehe, my character can revise but I can't? I need to learn from the example I'm setting]] so I can see her at least trying to get interested in Quidditch, or just have general conversations on the pitch with Oliver Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Busy/ Away/ Inactive + RPing with Oliver xD   Busy/ Away/ Inactive  +  RPing with Oliver xD Empty

Back to top Go down

Busy/ Away/ Inactive + RPing with Oliver xD
Page 1 of 1