Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Masquerade

Go down 
+29
Asami Sato
Craig Rivera
Evaine Moonblood
Aquata Lakeshore
Natalie McCutchen
Jim Hawkins
Miranda Melgrove
Fiona Regan-Parker
Jarod Amnell
Aladdin Amirmoez
Liam Hurst
Juliette Valentine
Tony Rogers
Jayden Andrada
Akasha Wynters
Audrey Rameriz
Pocahontas Faireriver
Dean McCoppin
Brieanne Devereaux
Gwyneira Baines
Angela Alexander
Todd Cross
Luciana St. Clair
Esma Rivera
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Penelope Baudelaire
Ambrose Maguire
Alliss Rivera
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:17 pm

Audrey placed her hate down low as she walked into the Great Hall. Though, she knew the mask would help hide her face, but she still didn't want to get noticed.

She was quite happy with her mafia styled outfit. She straightened her tie and went to lean against the wall, away from the crowds.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:21 pm

((":}" That face makes me giggle so damn hard and I don't know why.))

Todd furrowed his brow in thought, shifting from one foot to the other. "Well," he drawled, deciding to throw caution to the wind for whatever reason. "What would your majesty say if I asked to test out those royal dance skills?" He half expected her to decline - not because he thought she was mean ir anything like that(quite the contrary, she seemed incredibly sweet), but because they were still pretty much strangers. He just felt like being braver tonight.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:32 pm

[bahaha. It makes me crack up every time, I don't know why either. xD]

Penelope tapped her finger to her chin as she "thought" about it. She then looked over at him and smiled. "Well," she mimiced, drawing it out as she reached up and brushed the same loose piece of hair from earlier away from her face. "I suppose I might... say yes." She offered another shrug. She was somewhat surprised with herself at saying yes, and wondered in the back of her mind if it was because of the mask. It gave her a sense of anonymity and she didn't have to worry so much.
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:50 pm

(ASDEHFUREBVURE I completely forgot about this and I have no inspiration whatsoever. Fab.)

Akasha walked into the ballroom with Jayden, dressed from head to toe in a black leather jumpsuit that had scratch marks on the legs and an exposed stomach and neck, which she wore with a black cat mask. Obviously, she was Catwoman from the muggle movie she saw years ago.

She crossed her arms over her chest and looked at Jayden warily, who stood next to her dressed as the Phantom from Phantom of the Opera, glaring coldly at the milling bodies. "Are you ok, Jayden?" She asked quietly, but so he could still hear her. A strong sadness filled her when he looked at her with such...emptiness in his eyes.

"What do you think?" He asked in a flat tone. Wordlessly, he turned and walked towards a table in the corner, and sat down, immersing himself in the shadows. His vampire friend sighed sadly, she wasn't sure what to do with him. His heartbreak was taking such a toll on him, and he didn't want to talk about it, all he wanted to was to drink his pain away.

She stood near the entrance awkwardly, watching her depressed friend, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Todd smiled, slightly surprised she'd said yes but pleased nonetheless. He held a hand out towards her, head tilted toward the dancefloor. "Then would you perhaps be so kind as to accompany me out to get all footloose?" he mused, brown eyes glittering playfully. He was quite aware that he himself wasn't the best dancer despite his eldest brother entering several local dancing competitions. To be fair, Joss was good at just about everything.
(( D: Jayden bb))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Penelope glanced down at his outstretched hand. A small smile formed on her face and she gently placed hers on top of his. "Why yes, I would love to," she giggled lightly. Even if she did dance horribly, which they were about to find out, she couldn't help but think of how much fun this would be. She hadn't really been expecting to talk much to anyone, let along dance with anyone. Her stomach did a few back flips at merely thinking about it.

[Jayden! D: Let me hug you! /huggles]
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:30 pm

Jayden walked to an empty table, feeling slightly bad over talking to Akasha the way he did, but what did she expect? He was still mourning, and she thought that making him come to this stupid ball would make him feel better, when it actually pissed him off.

He summoned a house elf to give him a bottle of wine, before continuing with his depressing thought process.

As if he wanted to be present wearing a stupid costume, in a stupidly bright room, hearing stupid music, watching stupid tweens pretend that they're in love with their girlfriends or boyfriends, while he, on the other hand-

He had to take a large swig of the wine that the elf brought him to stop the tears that he felt almost spring to his eyes. The last thing he wanted to do was cry, he has had enough of that, thank you very much.

From behind his mask which he spelled to cover his fiery red hair, he coldly watched the students mingle, taking drinks in between his glaring and self pity.

((I knoow, I'm trying to make him as sad as possible D: Should I reply to the hospital topic which I abandones....OTL)
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:38 pm

A wide smile stretched over his face and he led her by the hand to the middle of the ballroom. He turned to her, pushing away the slightest bit of nervousness. It is time to be fearless, Todd. The music wasn't particularly slow or fast, just with a steady beat and melody. "I apologize upfront for what you are about to witness," he muttered. He decided that just wiggling a bit to the best might work, but that turned out to be disastrous.

((Hmm, I reckon you can if you want to darling!))
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:42 pm

Molly gently nursed her punch, which was unfortunately not spiked. Too bad, because that would have made it a lot more fun. The New Years Ball had been quite amusing with the alcohol, after all. Moll glanced around for a moment, spotting a man, rather young in age, but older than her, taking a few large swigs of wine. Her walking over there wasn't because she wanted some herself, that would be rude, but someone drinking it that much must not be feeling up to par, and Molly knew that feeling all to well. As she made her way over, she grabbed two cookies off of the table.

"Hey, looks like you could use a cookie," she offered the stranger one of them as well as a small smile. She wondered if there was a chance that she knew him, but the masks did not allow her to know such information. Which was fine by her, it added to the mysteriousness of it all.

[because. because Jayden needs some love.]
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:46 pm

Penelope watched him for a moment, trying her hardest to not break out into laughter. "I-I don't know," Penelope giggled lightly. "I still think you're dancing better than me. Perhaps I should try it out," she smiled before mimicking Charming's - as she was so calling him now, in her head at least - dance moves. She reckoned that she was probably making a fool of herself, that other people might think the two to be weird, but she didn't care. It wasn't as if they knew who she was. She could wake up tomorrow and no one would know.
Back to top Go down
Tony Rogers

Tony Rogers

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:51 pm

By the time the ball was announced, Tony was already hugging the walls and staying towards the corners of the party. The sheer volume of people was overwhelming him, though the music was rather good. He appreciated that.

Billy had suggested they come to the ball separately, so neither knew who the other was. Whether it was just Billy having fun or some test of true love, Tony now regretted agreeing to it. He felt rather lonely without Billy next to him. Nonetheless, he tugged the end of his suit jacket and adjusted the snow white mask on his face so it hugged his cheeks more comfortably.

He'd decided to go at this alone and he was determined to make conversation with at least one other person. With this in mind he headed for the punch bowl. It was less likely to be spiked early in the evening and it was the central hub for strangers. As his nerves got to him, Tony's fingers started twitching at his sides, keeping time to the dance music. It helped a little.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 2:53 pm

Todd couldn't help the laugh that bubbled up from his chest. So he had looked rather ridiculous after all - though he figured she at least looked cuter doing it. "Oh, you and your stately moves!" he chuckled, though he didn't stop 'dancing' to the beat. This was far too fun. "How graceful and elegant you appear, Princess!" They both likely seemed the opposite of those things, but it was hard to care when it was so entertaining.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 3:01 pm

Penelope laughed. Yes graceful and elegant, that was definitely how she appeared. Or the complete opposite, either worked. "Why thank you, Charming," she tried not to blush at actually calling him that out loud, but it was the best thing she had come up with. "I don't think anyone else can dance quite like us." Which was probably a good thing, but hey, that made them unique, didn't it?
Back to top Go down
Jayden Andrada

Jayden Andrada

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Jayden threw his drink back once more after a particularly disgustingly cute couple passed him, only to look at the surprisingly almost empty bottle with disgust. He wasn't even close to his usual mind numbing buzz, and the bottle was already almost gone?! What kind of piece of shit alcohol did that elf give him?!

"This night just gets more perfect with each second, doesn't it?" He muttered angrily to himself as he turned the bottle to read the title. "I can't even get buzzed properly. Damn Aliss and her no alcohol rule." The Irishman muttered angrily.

Just as he was about to finish the wine off, a young woman, probably a student, approached him, saying something about a cookie. He stared blankly at her for a moment, before noticing the cookies in her hand. He let out a mirthless chuckle, "I'm gonna need more than a cookie, sweetheart, trust me." Still, he took one, as he felt slightly hungry since the last meal he had was a few days ago. "Cheers." He raised the cookie towards the girl and bit into it. He had to admit, it was delicious.

(Aww, Jayden appreciates all the love he gets <3 and I will post in that topic. Soon.)
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 1:13 am

Dean raised a brow as she approached him, if she hadn’t given away her identity right away the exaggerated ‘sir’ would have. He decided to play the part for a moment, while he was still unknown. He put one hand behind his back and bowed at the waist while taking one of hers in his hand and placing a light kiss to the back of her hand.

“Dean McCoppin,” He replied with a grin as he rose back to his full height.

He eyed the black dress and the bat shaped necklace that were accompanied by bright yellow accessories.

“Nice look,” he complimented with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:50 am

Todd nodded enthusiastically, trying not to beam too much at the 'Charming' title. "We'd win the royal dance competitions with our groove no sweat!" he exclaimed. He thrust a hand in the air as if in triumph. "Pretty sure there's a song that goes like dancing queen, only sventeeen that would apply here." His attempt at singing was rather awful, and hopefully the music drowned out the worst of it.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 2:57 am

For a moment, she thought that maybe she'd guessed wrong and nearly snatched her hand away when he took it. But then the mystery man announced himself and she let out a laugh.
She did a mock curtsy, grin in place. "Why thank you," she said, reaching up to straighten his bow tie. "You look pretty sharp yourself." This was, after all, the first time she'd seen him really dressed up, and she had to admit that she liked it. "But if you think I'm going to go by 'Bond girl' tonight, you are mistaken."
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:18 am

Dean laughed, “I wouldn’t worry, the batgirl theme seems pretty distinctive.”

He should have guessed what she would choose for her costume, considering her slight obsession with superheroes.

“Come on,” he held out his hand to her, “No one knows us, so we may as well enjoy the evening.”
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 3:50 am

Waycca brightened, glad that it seemed her costume was as obvious as she'd hoped.

"I couldn't agree more." She took his hand firmly, beginning to tug him toward the crowds. Tonight she'd charmed her shoes to make her appear slightly taller, so she wouldn't be on her tiptoes the whole time. Her chin lifted a bit. What had there been to be nervous about anyway?
Back to top Go down
Juliette Valentine

Juliette Valentine

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:04 am

Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 A-Cinderella-Story-a-cinderella-story-3111986-500-400

Juliette was in the great hall when Professor Rivera was talking about the rules and other stuff. She couldn't help but roll her eyes at the rules. Yet, for once she was in a great mood, so she would follow the rules. The reason being was now she was somebody else. The mask hid who she was, nobody knew her, and nobody would know it was her.

She breathed as she walked into the room.

When she entered the room, her white dress seemed to glow a bit. The dress she was wearing was a long, strapless, puffy white dress which belonged to her grandmother. Juliette herself loved the dress, it was beautiful. She loved the lace on the top of the dress. For once she actually liked something. Maybe tonight would be different. She would have fun, and nobody would know it was her.

The only person she would tell who she was, was Aileen. Only Aileen would know who she was.

Juliette carefully walked to the punch, pouring it into a cup before taking a sip of it. She turned around to watch everyone else.

Though, through all her good thoughts, in the back of her mind. She was still trying to wrap her head around how her and Lucie were half sisters.
Back to top Go down
Liam Hurst

Liam Hurst

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 4:12 am

Liam pulled lightly at his hair; tightening the low ponytail he had confined it to. His green eyes sparkled behind the gold and green mask that he had lifted from one of the unused rooms in the Hurst manor. He figured no one would miss the ghastly green mask and gold mask covered with fake oak leaves.

He had found the green suit he was wearing hidden behind all the sharp black business suits that had been hanging in Gladrags. He was fairly comfortable with what he had chosen, especially since he usually didn’t pay much attention to his clothes, one of the advantages of going to a school with uniforms.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 5:46 am

Dean allowed himself to be dragged through the crowd, her hand warm against his.

“Okay, where are we going?” he asked, he was only just realizing that he hadn’t been to a ball in twelve years, not counting the New Year’s ball, since he had been present as a teacher nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 6:37 am

Waycca paused, standing still long enough to take in the sight of the ball and find a destination. "I'm not sure, actually," she murmured. The only thing she'd done at the balls prior to this year's was mope and drink tainted punch.
She turned back to him, giving his hand a light squeeze. "Any ideas, double-oh-seven?"
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:08 am

"Oh yes, I wouldn't doubt it," Penelope grinned, nodding herself. Her grin widened at the mention of Dancing Queen by ABBA. She remember very specifically when her older sister was in love with that band; she had listened to it quite a lot then herself. She knew most of the songs by heart. Penelope couldn't help but assume that Charming was either muggle born or a half blood. In any case, he must have grown up with muggle influences if he could provide that reference. "Yes!" She giggled. "You are the Dancing Queen, young and sweet, only seventeen." Penelope did not have the best singing voice, but she wasn't completely tone deaf.
Back to top Go down
Molly Starkey

Molly Starkey

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 15, 2012 7:46 am

Molly smirked a bit as he took the cookie. She sat down at the table, leaning back in the chair. She crossed one leg over the other, loving how her legs looked much longer with the sparkly red heels. Molly took a bite out of her cookie and snorted, placing her punch on the table. "Well, sweetheart," she mocked lightly, "if I could, I would. Unfortunately, I am unable to provide such... stronger substances, so the cookie will have to do." She took another bite of her cookie. "So, Cookie, what's eating you?" She questioned, putting her cup of punch to her lips. He didn't have to talk about it, but sometimes it helped. She didn't even need specifics, she wasn't nosy, she would just offer whatever help she could, even if it was simply being the stranger who he could talk to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next