Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Special [Unfortunate News]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

Halloween Special [Unfortunate News] Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Special [Unfortunate News]   Halloween Special [Unfortunate News] EmptyMon Oct 29, 2012 1:01 pm

Hello everyone,

Admin have unfortunately had to reach a difficult decision, with the possible absence of one of the Admin members (Alix) and also other roleplayers due to Hurricane Sandy's approach, the agreement has been reached to postpone the Halloween Special.

The new date is November 13th.
[To keep with the creepy theme & because I have an exam (and my girlfriend's birthday) so I wont be able to be active the week after this, sorry for the delay.]

I am sorry for any inconvenience caused, but the vast amount of people this seems to be affecting, it only seems right to delay such a large event for their sake. I am disappointed as the rest of you, but I wouldn't be able to call myself a fair admin if I ignored this situation, especially when absence may result in the death of a character. Instead, I hope for their safety and wellbeing and hope these two weeks pass quickly.

All my love and support,
Chessie.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net

Halloween Special [Unfortunate News]
Page 1 of 1