Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Masquerade

Go down 
+29
Asami Sato
Craig Rivera
Evaine Moonblood
Aquata Lakeshore
Natalie McCutchen
Jim Hawkins
Miranda Melgrove
Fiona Regan-Parker
Jarod Amnell
Aladdin Amirmoez
Liam Hurst
Juliette Valentine
Tony Rogers
Jayden Andrada
Akasha Wynters
Audrey Rameriz
Pocahontas Faireriver
Dean McCoppin
Brieanne Devereaux
Gwyneira Baines
Angela Alexander
Todd Cross
Luciana St. Clair
Esma Rivera
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Penelope Baudelaire
Ambrose Maguire
Alliss Rivera
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:51 pm

Jarod looked at her surprised. "Well then lets make this a memorable night." He swooped in quickly and pressed his lips to hers. The fact that he was most likely kissing a student was not lost on Jarod but he couldn't help himself. He had to kiss her when he couldn't get in trouble for wanting and having someone he wasn't supposed to.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 2:52 pm

“God,” He groaned and placed his hands on either side of her face, “How about we leave any hip movement out of this situation,” he said with a grin, returning her kiss lightly.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:03 pm

Waycca laughed, though her suggestive expression took a bit longer to wear off(as if it ever truly went away). "But hip movement is statistically proven to make any situation a hell of a lot more fun!" she whined playfully. "How can I resist hip movement when you're wearing that bodacious bow tie?" Her other arm went around his neck so that it wouldn't be limply hanging at her side.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:06 pm

Audrey felt her face heat up and her heart pound hard in her chest when she was he was coming towards her. She didn't really realize what was happening until his lips were on hers. She pulled back for a moment, looking at him with wide brown eyes.

She bit her bottom lip as she stared into his blue eyes.

This was her first kiss...

I don't even know him... but his voice... his eyes... he's familiar... What's the harm for one night? He'll probably forget about me after the night is over anyways. She thought, before closing her eyes for a moment.

When she opened them again, she took a deep breath, before leaning up and kissing him again.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:09 pm

“Oh, so the bowtie is the problem,” he laughed, “Well then maybe I should get rid of it so that any potentially awkward situations can be avoided.”

“But that isn’t going to change the fact that I can’t dance,” he reminded her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:20 pm

When his Crime Princess pulled back Jarod held his breath. He didn't want her to leave. When she came forward and kissed him a second time he sighed happily kissing her back. His hands wrapped around her slim waist and he held her close to him. She tasted of bubble gum. That tickled a memory in the back of his mind but right now all he wanted to think about the beautiful girl in his arms that had her lips pressed to his. He pulled her closer to him and gently started moving her off the dance floor with him.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Audrey vaguely realized that he was leading her off of the dance floor. She could taste the punch off of his lips. Her mind was hazy with the taste of him, so she wasn't sure where he was taking her.

Mentally part of her panicked a little... What was going to happen? Did he expect her to really far?
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 3:35 pm

Jarod finished leading his beauty off the floor. One of his hands moved to her face caressing her cheek. His hand on her waist held her close. He pulled back lightly.

"I really don't want to stop kissing you." He whispered in a husky voice. He moved forward kissing her again as he held her close.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:18 pm

Audrey couldn't help but smile when he said he didn't want to stop kissing her.

"Funny, I was just thinking the same thing." She said, in a sultry voice that she didn't know she could produce.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:34 pm

"A girl knows her own boyfriend and the outfit she helped picked out for him." she laughed, taking his hand again she kissed him gently on the lips. Pulling away she smiled "So you wanna dance or keep asking me how awesome i am that i can spot you threw a crowed of people in masks." she smirked at her little dramatic act "Tick tock."

Back to top Go down
Jim Hawkins

Jim Hawkins

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 4:38 pm

Jim laughed. "Alright, alright, I get your point. I kinda wish we could find Brie and Todd out here though. It's been a while since the four of us have hung out together." Of course, maybe a ball wasn't the right time for that. Todd would probably be spending some time with Penelope tonight and Jim wasn't sure how Brieanne would handle that. It wouldn't do any good to put stress on her while she was pregnant. "Yeah, let's dance," he said excitedly as they walked onto the dance floor. "Although, I'm not sure if my moves are any better than last time." Jim still considered it an accomplishment if he didn't step on Evaine's feet while dancing with her.
Back to top Go down
Waycca Louise

Waycca Louise

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:42 am

"Am I to take this to mean that your bow tie doesn't have magical powers? Preposterous!" Waycca sighed, an exaggerated pout on her face. "Fine. But if you're intent on not dancing, we should probably stop clogging up the dance floor."

Last edited by Waycca Louise on Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:45 am

Jarod smiled down at her. "Good to know." He pressed his lips to her again holding her close. He kissed her upper and lower lips individually. He hadn't had bubble gum since he was in school and this girl made him feel like he was a teen again.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:18 am

Todd smirked and let himself move to the beat too. "Oh, no! I can't let that happen, can I?" In reality, keeping up was a real concern of his, though he was determined not to let that become too obvious. Ordinarily, he would have escaped to his dorm by now, but the mask gave him an extra dose of daring tonight. Perhaps he could fake his way through at least one song with this alluring gypsy?
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:21 am

Asami laughed. "Let's hope not. 'Cause I kinda like you. You're fun." Asami appreciated a boy who could let loose and dance with a total stranger. Of course, maybe they weren't strangers at all. Who knew who was behind that mask. Asami hoped she would find out later. "So, any hints as to who you are?" she asked. "Or am I going to have to seduce it outta you?" Her hand came up to his shoulder, brushing against it delicately.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 3:48 am

Todd blinked, a slow smile creeping across his face despite himself. "Mm, I'm not sure if that'll be necessary, miss gypsy," he replied, thoroughly amused with this girl. "But are you sure you want to diffuse the mystery just yet?" He'd be more than willing to tell her his name. Though with his limited social circle, odds were that he didn't know her anyway.
Back to top Go down
Minister of Magic
Admin
Minister of Magic

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 4:25 am

IMPORTANT NOTIFICATION

Bellatrix has entered the Great Hall in disguise, those who have been listed (please re-check the halloween special topic under challenges and events, as the list has being updated due to administrative reasons) are beginning to leave without reason. This is due to the fact the imperius curse has been placed on them. These people can no longer post in this topic, they must post waking up in the cells, and the last thing they remember is being at the ball. Please also read the: "Like Mother, Like Daughter" topic in Bellatrix's Hideout, in Collapsed Dungeons, as there will be things happening involving certain cells.

Those left behind (there aren't many of you so you should be able to post more easily) will hear Bellatrix's booming voice stating many staff and students have been taken to the dungeons, from which they may not return.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwartsau.rpg-board.net
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 6:39 am

"Oh step on my feet and I'll just make you get me new shoes." she laughed still holding his hand as he lead her to the dance floor "Hmm maybe after the ball we could go find Todd and Brie< i miss hanging with them." Eva was more worried about brie at the moment seeing the girl was pregnant. Placing her hand gently on his shoulder she breathed out "I feel weird in this mask." she laughed.

Admin: Please mention that Bellatrix's voice has just boomed through the hall in your posts, thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 8:35 am

(..this is so late. I'm gone for a day to watch Breaking Dawn (which was fantastic and I might go see it again tonight) and there's 5 pages I have to go through. xD)

Brieanne blinked, looking up at the male who had asked if she was alright. "Oh, I'm fine.." she said, taking the punch cup, "Thank you, though.. I just had an ill feeling. Fleeting one, really.." Lie.

It wasn't just her unborn child that made her feel ill, it was something in the air.. something was coming.

Something..

Then, without warning, her arm began to burn, the girl quickly covering up her forearm, "What the hell.." she whispered, her head jerking up as she heard a voice bellowing through the halls. Her throat immediately went dry, her thoughts going dark again. This wasn't supposed to happen.

Absolutely petrified of the idea of succumbing to the darkness that was obviously around her, her dress shifted back again, and total fear was evident on every part of her body as she set the cup down, putting her hands over her ears like a child. "Stop it, stop it, stop it, stop it, STOP IT," she kept repeating, the invisible incriminating Mark on her skin putting her in even more pain.
Back to top Go down
Nani Pelekai

Nani Pelekai

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 9:51 am

((I'm really late! O.O I'm supersorry! Razz ))

Nani walked in the Great Hall fixing her dress, she was wearing a black mask and black cat hears.. a really simple costume but nice.. She looked around everybody was wearing a mask and their costumes were wonderful but she couldn't recognize anybody of them.. She saw Sitka leaving the hall just before she entered in it and she didn't have the chance to talk with him.. too many people between them..

Then a starnge voice started in the hall.. Nani turned quicly her head to see who was talking but she couldn't see anything.. "What the..?!" she whispered as she touched her head, it was really hurting and she didn't even know why..
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/albuzza93
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 10:46 am

"Fair enough," Dean chuckled, gratefully leading the way, away from the crowded dance floor.

"Wait here for a minute and I'll grab us something to drink," He said, finally releasing her hand, "But there is still a serious lack of caffeine at these things."

He walked over to the refreshment table and as he was filling two cups with the bright red punch a booming voice echoed through the great hall making him flinch and look around in confusion.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 11:51 am

Penelope had blushed at the way the green man had moved close to her. She honestly wasn't used to this. What she also wasn't used to was the way he simply just walked away without another word, his eyes having gone blank. She stopped moving, her eyebrows furrowed as she glanced around. Others had left as well. Once everyone was gone was when that horrible voice boomed throughout the Great Hall. Her heart raced and her eyes widened. H-how could something like this happen?
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:18 pm

"Well, it is fun and all," Asami said, reaching with her other hand to lace her hands behind his neck. "But I'm getting the urge to kiss you, and I would like to know the name of the boy I'm kissing. Who knows, I may want to find you later when this ball was over." Yes, Asami was being very forward, but that was just her way. But before she could say anymore, Bellatrix's booming voice echoed throughout the room, almost making the windows shatter. But what she said didn't register in Asami's mind. Something seemed to come over her. Her arms suddenly pulled away from Todd, falling to her sides, almost like she was a soldier that had been called to action. "I have to go," she said, her voice monotone. "There's...something I need to do." And without another word, she left Todd's side and walked out of the ballroom.
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Ed was content to just observe for the moment, but he was actually glad that things were going well. He could see that everyone was having fun. And nobody had started a fight or spiked the punch yet. At least, not that he knew of. But the peace wouldn't last long. A loud voice soon sounded across the room, like someone was speaking into a microphone turned on at full volume. Ed only worried about the sound of it for a second before something triggered in his brain, like a switch had been turned on. His eyes glossed over, like all emotion had been removed out of the them. Practically unseen by everyone, he headed out the door without a backwards glance.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 EmptySat Nov 17, 2012 2:39 pm

(Sorry about that chessie.)

Eva stopped at her tracks hearing Bellatrix's booming voice echoed throughout the room. She turned her head towards Jim "did you hear that?" She whispered squeezing his hand she gotten closer towards him wondering what might be going on. Eva looked back at Jim them at the others "should we-" she shut her mouth not knowing if they should go see what was going on or not.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade
Page 7 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next