Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Halloween Masquerade

Go down 
+29
Asami Sato
Craig Rivera
Evaine Moonblood
Aquata Lakeshore
Natalie McCutchen
Jim Hawkins
Miranda Melgrove
Fiona Regan-Parker
Jarod Amnell
Aladdin Amirmoez
Liam Hurst
Juliette Valentine
Tony Rogers
Jayden Andrada
Akasha Wynters
Audrey Rameriz
Pocahontas Faireriver
Dean McCoppin
Brieanne Devereaux
Gwyneira Baines
Angela Alexander
Todd Cross
Luciana St. Clair
Esma Rivera
Molly Starkey
Waycca Louise
Penelope Baudelaire
Ambrose Maguire
Alliss Rivera
33 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:02 am

Aladdin chuckled and smiled widely. "Don't worry about it Princess. I know your not the type with or without the mask. Though if we were to stay perfectly in character then I should whisk you way to the tallest tower and just pleasure you." He smirked at her knowing that would get another adorable blush out of her and that she wouldn't go for that either. "So maybe I should stay just a little out of character, Huh?" He asked smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:03 am

I could get used to this gypsy costume Asami thought as she walked inside. The costume fit her figure perfectly. Of course, she wouldn't have it any other way. By the time she finally arrived though, a number of people were dancing. Phooey, she thought. Looks like getting here late has put me at a disadvantage. But Asami would rather show up late and look fabulous than arrive on time and look like crap. Shrugging, she headed over to the punch bowl, hoping she would spot someone interesting to talk to soon.
Back to top Go down
Belle Mallery

Belle Mallery

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:06 am

Belle hadn't planned on arriving on time. She thought it better that the teachers trickle in slowly anyway, so the kids wouldn't feel overwhelmed by chaperones. But the time she made her way into the Great Hall, she wondered if maybe that had been a bad idea. It looked like things were in full swing, somewhat. There were still some people just standing near the wall or talking, but a good number of other people were dancing. Oh well. At least they're having fun, she thought. She wondered idly for a moment if Klaus would be here, but soon shook the thought away. She doubted the Minister would come to something as silly as a Halloween ball.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:07 am

Penelope had almost wished she had kept her hair down so that it would be covering her ears, seeing as they were now turning red as well. "Y-yes, then... perhaps... you should... stay in character I mean," Penelope gave a small, somewhat nervous smile. Oh my, how this conversation was far from the one she had been having with Charming. A completely different tone, that was for sure. She had hardly expected to be noticed by one person, let alone two guys.
Back to top Go down
Edward Once-ler

Edward Once-ler

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:11 am

Why the hell did I decide to dress up as Michael Jackson? Nobody here probably even knows who he is, Ed thought as he plucked at his red jacket. But, it was too late to change his mind now. The ball had already started and he needed to get there and help supervise. He hoped that things would go alright. The Winter Ball had managed to go well without too many hitches. Ed had too many memories from his own school days of balls when everyone would get drunk off the punch because someone spiked it, or fights would break out. Luckily, that didn't seem to be the case. It looked like everyone was getting along just fine. Ed smiled contentedly. He wondered if Greta would pop in for a little while. Halloween did tend to make the school ghosts a bit frisky. Then again, a ton of people was to Greta how kryptonite was to Superman. She hated large groups of people.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:17 am

Todd watched the green man whisk Princess away and gave an inward sigh. It shouldn't bother him, as he barely knew the girl, but he'd been having fun and now he was alone. Besides, now there was nothing to do but sit pretty and wait.
He tightened the already smothering bow tie and leaned against the nearest wall, though he kept them in his peripheral vision. Even if he wanted to strike up a conversation with someone else, he couldn't very well bump into another stranger, could he? No, that would definitely push his social boundaries.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:20 am

Aladdin chuckled. He leaned in and kissed her check. "Don't worry Princess your virtue is safe from me unless you ask nicely." He joked back.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:23 am

Asami glanced over and saw some boy nearby standing by himself. She smiled. Perfect. It looked like he was looking at someone. She glanced over and saw that he was eying two people dancing nearby: the girl dressed up as a princess, the guy in some green outfit. Asami couldn't tel if he actually knew the girl or not, but hey, that wasn't her problem. Even though she had no idea who he was, she still wanted some guy action. "Hey there cutie," she said as she walked over, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "Nice outfit."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:24 am

"Th-thank you," Penelope murmured slightly, offering a small smile as he kissed her on the cheek. She couldn't help but let her eyes wander over to the wall where Charming had moved to, leaning against. She almost felt guilty for the fact that he was alone when another girl walked over to him. Penelope glanced back at the green man and smiled a bit more. The dance wasn't bad. She was amazed she could keep up and had yet to step on his toes. That would be embarrassing.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 am

Todd glanced up in surprise and lifted his eyebrows when he spotted a girl dressed as a gypsy in front of him. He was honestly surprised that anyone was addressing him, but she seemed nice enough. "I could way the same to you," he replied. It was true, too. An instinctive smirk lit on his face. Perhaps this night wouldn't be a bust after all. He even managed to direct his full attention to her rather than his former dance partner. "Very...creative."
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:36 am

Audrey rolled her eyes, but continued to smile as she danced. "Please, I think you're doing all of the work." She stated, as he spun her once more.
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:37 am

Aladdin smiled as someone started talking to Charming. At least he wouldn't have to worry about the Princess feeling guilty for leaving the guy.

He twirled her around five or six times before pulling her back to him grinning.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:39 am

Jarod laughed. "I might be doing the work but your the one that has the important job. You the beautiful woman in my arms. In my book that means you are doing all the work." He grinned as he spun them around and dipped her deep.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:42 am

Audrey snorted. "Please? I'm the beautiful woman? I'm in a suit! It's not like I'm wearing a ballgown or something. And you don't even really know what I look like, for all you know I have a uni-brow or something." She stated.

"Whoa!" She said, when he dipped her. She blinked as she leaned her head up to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 9:43 am

Penelope let out a small laugh as she was twirled around. When he pulled her back towards him, she couldn't help but raise one of her eyebrows. "You really enjoy twirling, don't you?" It was more or less a rhetorical question. Thankfully it hadn't made her feel dizzy, not yet anyway.
Back to top Go down
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:04 am

Jarod grinned. "And even still you're one of the most beautiful girls here tonight." He told her. "And I can tell you have no uni-brow. don't ask me how though I just know." He smiled down at her not yet taking her back up
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:38 am

Asami giggled at the compliment. "Nice, huh?" she said, giving a little twirl, making her skirt fan out a bit. "Too many girls wanna dress up as princesses or fairies these days. I'm just like, 'Where's the fun in that?', you know?" She laughed. This mask thing was pretty fun. Having that sort of anonymous feeling was pretty head-spinning, like you could do whatever you wanted because nobody knew who you were. "So pretty boy, are you good at dancing or do I have to give you a lesson?" she asked, moving in suggestively close to him.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:45 am

Todd grinned, chuckling a bit as well. "Well, I cam definitely see how gypsy might be a tad runner than fairy - without the plus of wings, that is," he mused, watching her twirl.
"Oh, i can't just spoil the surprise." He cocked his head and leaned forward slightly, a playful tone edging into his words. Being called 'pretty' made him want to laugh more than anything. "I suppose you'll have to find out for yourself, won't you?"
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 10:49 am

Asami had to smile. This boy was more fun than she had thought. It seemed like most of the guys around here were so frigid. It had kind of put Asami down in the dumps for a bit. But it looked like she would get more than her fair share at the rate this was going. "It would be my pleasure," she said, taking the initiative and pulling him onto the dance floor. It looked like mostly formal dancing was still going on though, which wasn't her exact thought of fun. She preferred the modern dancing, with people clustering in groups, jumping up and down, that sort of thing. But this was better than nothing.
Back to top Go down
Audrey Rameriz

Audrey Rameriz

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:01 am

Audrey rolled her eyes. "What? Do you have a uni-brow?" She asked, smirking.

She looked between them for a moment. "Umm.... does this elevator go up anytime soon??" She asked, her head feeling heavy and not liking her holding it up like she was.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:12 am

Todd was tugged onto the dancefloor. This girl seemed to be more on the assertive side, which wast certainly a good quality in his eyes. "With any luck, the band'll liven up soon," he muttered under his breath. He pulled her a bit closer so they could properly dance. "So, do gypsies know how to dance or will I have to pull all the weight here?" He was kidding, of course - he actually wasn't so great at it as he let on. He was pretty sure he'd seen one gypsy in some Disney movie that had some moves, though he failed to remember the name just know.
Back to top Go down
Asami Sato

Asami Sato

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:16 am

"Depends on the gypsy," Asami replied, smiling. "Luckily, this little gypsy right here knows a move or two." With her hand laced in Todd's, she spun in a circle, the heels of her feet never touching the ground, her skirt fanning out. Of course, it being short and all, it showed a little bit more of her legs than might have been considered appropriate, but that was what Asami was going for. She always took advantage of any opportunity to show off her body.
Back to top Go down
Dean McCoppin

Dean McCoppin

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:23 am

“Oh yes,” Dean drawled sarcastically, “So sweet that my teeth are rotting.”

He grinned at the comfortable familiarity of her arm resting around his neck. He twirled them experimentally around the dance floor, thankfully, he managed not to trip over his own feet.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/AislingFairy89
Pocahontas Faireriver

Pocahontas Faireriver

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:44 am

Pocahontas looked around, noticing almost everyone had a partner but her.

Should have brought a friend or a date... She thought, silently annoyed. She went over to the punch bowl to grab a drink.

She shook her head as she took a drink of her punch. Dances were only fun if you actually had someone to dance with...
Back to top Go down
Aladdin Amirmoez

Aladdin Amirmoez

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 EmptyFri Nov 16, 2012 11:55 am

Aladdin laughed. "Well I can't help it. You look so good when your dress flutters around you. Now I have a question for you. If the music changes to something a bit more intense will you keep dancing with me?" He smirked at her
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Masquerade   Halloween Masquerade - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Halloween Masquerade
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Hogwarts Castle :: Ground Floor :: Great Hall-
Jump to: