Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jarod Amnell

Jarod Amnell

Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read {Open}  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read {Open}    Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:38 am

Jarod nodded. "That's understandable I didn't know everyone in my house." He did think it was odd though that she didn't know someone in the same dorm room as her.
Back to top Go down
Natalie McCutchen

Natalie McCutchen

Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read {Open}  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read {Open}    Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read {Open}  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 03, 2012 2:48 am

"Well, I'm hardly a social butterfly, so that doesn't help much," Natalie shrugged, she looked down at her watch and cringed at the time.

"I'm sorry professor I have to be going. I need to send a letter home and eat before dinner ends." She excused herself, gathering her books and sliding them into her bag. She slung the bag over her shoulder and gave the professor a polite smile before turning and heading towards the library doors.

{END}
Back to top Go down

Classic' - a book which people praise and don't read {Open}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2