Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)

Go down 
+2
Leroy Eliton
Evaine Moonblood
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) Empty
PostSubject: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 6:58 am

walking towards the far back table Evaine grabbed herself some books to read after this hole week, sighing Eva felt depressed. she sat down opening up one of the fairytale muggle books they had as she began to read 'this is all fake yet.. it calms me down.'. The 15 year old bit her lip then whipped her eyes, she wanted to go back to Miss.Belle and talk to her more or just help her around the greenhouse, anything is better than being alone. Alone? wow mostly she cling to Jim but who knows where he went or what he was doing. "and the princess finally picked whom she loved and they lived happily ever.. whatever.." she put the book down. 'who do i like the most.. Jim or.. Perseus?' she ran her fingers threw her hair, why can teenage love not be so complicated?
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 7:59 am

Leroy went to the Library to get some books for a protect he was working on getting back on Brie and possibly Jim but Aurora had told him her and Don's plan.
yet he wanted to get pay back on Jim for punching him in the face, looking over the corner he spot Evaine who looked down doe some reason "Hmm." he walked over to her "hello love."
he grinned. Evaine jumped as she tried walking away, Roy grabbed her arm "Why are you leaving? I'm just saying hi." he said then pulled Eva close to him "Who so upset love?" he rubbed her cheek as she didn't even look at him.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 9:56 am

Evaine had closed her eyes thinking to herself and wanting to go home? she almost wished to go back being the girl alone, with no friends, no one to bother her, just Eva and her books. No boys to think about and no.. Jim.. "Should I tell him?" she said to herself looking up then heard Roy's voice from behind her, great the one place she wants to to alone he is there. Jumping out from her hair she tried dashing away but Roy grabbed her arm twirling her close to him as he placed his arm being her back "Why are you leaving? I'm just saying hi." he said smirking a bit at her. "Leave me alone please.' she said sadly not even in the mood to start a fight. Evaine's body flinched feeling Roy's hand softly brushing against her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:07 am

OOC: I'm so tempted to prank on trick on you, Leroy.... Twisted Evil Should I, Eva??
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:12 am

"Such a pretty broken flower you are, i may have promised Aurora i would stay away but your here alone? Where is your knife, princess?" he asked leaning in smelling the shampoo she used on her hair "Hmm.. Jasmine Lovely smell for you." Roy grabbed Eva's chin with his thumb and index finger making her look at him, Roy leaned in kissing Evaine on the lips as she pushed him away spiting in his face. "why you little.' he threw her up against the wall. His body pressed against her's, covering her mouth so she can't scream "Shh, if you wasn't such a bad girl maybe i wouldn't have to hurt you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:18 am

OOC: yes come join Twisted Evil ))

"Go away Roy I'm not in the mood." she snapped at him not liking that he was all over her and what promise did he make. What did he and Aurora talked about? Roy forced her to look at him as she rolled her eyes, what was he going to do hit her. Seeing that he was leaning he pressing his lips up against her Eva felt sick to her stomach. She kicked Roy pushing him away then spit in his face. Walking away Roy yelled at her slamming her body up against the wall, covering her mouth before she could call her help."Shh, if you wasn't such a bad girl maybe i wouldn't have to hurt you." he grinned at her, Oh god what was he going to do. Eva looked scared as tears ran down her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 10:29 am

OOC: Alright!!

Emily walked around the library, digging some muggle books her mother read to her... She found one, Cinderella. She smiled brightly, and she thought the book was perfect for Eva to read to her.

She looked for Eva, perhaps she could be in the library, and they could find a nice chair so they both could seat, and spent some sister time. She found the girl on a corner of the library, and there was boy with her, and he wasn't Jim. For his color, he was a Slytherin, and it seemed he was threatening her... She hid herself on behind a shelf, and thought quickly... What should I do??..... Pranks are always the best medicine She smiled mischievous, almost being able to hear the voice of her mentor....

She turned around and catched her wand from her pocket, casting the first prank Calvorio! As his hair started falling from his head, the boy looked at the little girl, and she said confident... ''Nobody hurts my friend!'' She showed him her tongue, and casted another spell Cantis!. She smiled mischievous again, now everytime the boy would try to speak he would sing instead.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:06 am

Getting closer as Evaine was crying made him smirk, no one was in the way for him to have his fun until a first year started casting prank spells. his hair started falling in the back. Not letting go of Evaine he looked at the little girl growling the kid he pulled out his wand "Melofors" he said turning her head into a punkin turn turned back to Evaine. Not liking that every time he tries to talk he sings, damn brat
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:16 am

Damn, the boy was fast, and Emily's head turned into a pumpking... Luckily, Moses taugh her an antitode spell, that worked almost everytime... ''Finite!''

She touched her face, breathing relieved once it got normal again... ''Oh.. You shouldn't have messed with the Princess of the pranks, boy...'' She teased him, and casted another spell... Tarantallegra! And finally the boy let Eva go, and started dancing uncontrollably... ''Come catch me, if you can!'' She porvoked him, and leaned her head to Eva to run from him.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:30 am

"Expelliarmus!" he yelled blocking the spell letting go of Evaine as she fell on the ground. Walking over towards the girl he was about to say or sing something as Evaine threw a book at his head, turning around he growled. yet the little girl was fast enough to help Evaine up as the girl dashed off in a hurry 'think they can run?" he grinned walking after them 'come out, come out. where ever you are my princess and her kid.' he thought looking for them.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:37 am

Evaine's eyes widen seeing Emily, no she shouldn't see this but then again this is normal than dealing with a wolf. 'run Emi.' eva thought as the two where casting spells at each other. her lips curled in a light smirk hearing Roy sing his spells it was funny. Leroy had blocked one of her spells letting her go Eva fell on the ground coughing, Roy almost got up close to Emily, quickly thinking she threw a book at his head. the slytherin growled looking at Eva but emily dashed in a hurry helping her friend up, taking the child's hand they ran off hiding from Roy "Oh Emily you could have gotten hurt back there." she said then hugged her tightly, Eva's eyes where red from crying. She thought Roy would have raped her back there and she was to scared to fight back.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:38 am

(( Mind if Perseus joins? :3 ))
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:42 am

(( no don't mind Very Happy ))
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:47 am

With Leroy distracted, Emily reached Eva, and they both ran from the Slytherin boy... Emily was smiling conceited, Leroy was the first target she played alone, and she couldn't wait to tell Moses about her succeded play... They found a nice play to hinde them both, and as Emily saw Eva's eyes, her blue eyes widened slightly... ''I couldn't let him threatening you like that... You are my friend, and I'm the princess of the pranks!! They boy should had thought twice before messing with me...'' She cheered Eva as the little girl whispered, so that stupid boy couldn't find their hide.

OOC: For me, it's fine Perseus... =D
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 11:59 am

(( Da da-da daaa~! Perseus to the rescue?! 8D ))

Perseus glanced to Proteus as a bit of a clatter was heard in the otherwise silent library. The twins stood and headed towards the source of the noise, then stopped just out of view of Evaine and Leroy. They eyed each other, then stayed out of sight for a while, watching the events unfold. When Leroy stooped so low as to cast spells at Emily, who couldn't be more than twelve or so, Perseus felt Proteus' hand restraining him.

"You've already gotten detention, do you need to add this to your record?" Proteus whispered.

"I've got this handled," Perseus said, pulling out his wand and approaching Leroy, who had been jinxed to sing anything he tried to say. "Finite," he stated, effectively reversing the jinx on his housemate. He smirked at Leroy. "Well hello, Leroy," he said, smirking a bit. He could see how flustered the teen had gotten, and had heard more than enough rumors about him and Evaine to know what Leroy might have been planning to do just minutes ago in the very room they were standing in. "What brings you here, my good sir?" he gave him a trustworthy smile... well, as trustworthy as a Slytherin could get. He had seen where Evaine and the younger girl had gone off to, and perhaps... perhaps he had seen wrong. Perhaps he'd be mistaken and point Leroy in the wrong direction. If he wanted Evaine to keep liking him, he had to step in and keep her safe, didn't he?
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:28 pm

Leroy watched as one of the twins came up to him "Perseus?" he said raising his eyebrow at him, holding his arm. Wait he could not he wasn't singing maybe it had to do with the twin? or maybe the Kid wasn't the princess of pranks like she thought she was. The twin smiled at Roy asking him what brings him here "checking out some books and looking for someone to have some fun with." he grinned unfolding his arms "what brings you and your brother here?" he asked

(( sorry that it sucks Dx ))
Back to top Go down
Akasha Wynters

Akasha Wynters

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:36 pm

(Sorry to butt in, but I kinda want Akasha to just randomly save Eva from Leroy. Like, she'd pop out of no where. Like Batman ._.)
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:45 pm

(( gives her and eva a chance to meet xD) lol

Evaine whipped her tears away "i must look stupid crying like this." she said laughing a bit as Emily was being emily saying that she wouldn't let some creep hurting her friend "Thanks Emily." she smiled at the little girl hugged her tightly. pulling a book out slowly she saw.. Perseus?! Her heart started pounding seeing the charming blonde talking to Leroy "I wonder what they are talking about?" she mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 12:59 pm

Emily smiled seeing Eva a bit better... Then she pulled a book exaclty Eva, but a shelf under, and she sneaked a blond guy talking to that moron... Emily heard Eva's mumble and she whispered to her... ''I hope he isn't ratting about our hide, or else I have a wand, and I'm not afraid of using it!'' She said confidently again and tightening the grip on her wand... It seemed that the good and old Emily was back, and she was starting to imagine if the blonde guy was a good singer too...

OOC: Teehee. Emily will meet a vampire!
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:06 pm

Perseus chuckled. "Books, what else?" he laughed, shaking his head a bit. When Leroy mentioned looking for someone to have fun with, he smirked. "Proteus and I could see that," he stated simply, crossing his arms, having just revealed that they had witnessed Leroy's attack against Evaine. "Perhaps... a ;little too much fun?" he hinted, raising a brow. He waited only a moment, not allowing him to reply. "Well, I suppose it's really not my concern," he sighed, tilting his head and turning it, looking and motioning in the opposite direction of Evaine. "I'll... let you get back to your business, hm?"

Proteus sat back for long enough, he supposed. He joined Perseus as if nothing was happening, his expression no different than the usual indifference.
Back to top Go down
Leroy Eliton

Leroy Eliton

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Roy's eyes widen a bit then he just revealed that they had witnessed Leroy's attack against Evaine, he laughs "Don't tell me someone like you cares, for the girl. No need to worry I'll let you have some time for her once I'm done breaking her in." he spoke opening his mouth again that always ends up getting punched to badly hurt. Roy walked off away from the twins looking for Evaine as he passed the spot that they where hiding.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Evaine watched as emily was poking her wand out towards Perseus "Hey he's a good guy.. i think." she said watching the two of them walked as Perseus didn't looked so happy at Leroy. Evaine smiled biting down on her lower lip her heart started beating fast, not even hearing a word Leroy said towards the Malfoy before walking off passing the girls Eva covered her and Emily's mouth watching him. Once he was out of site Evaine looked at Emi "wanna say thanks?" she grinned standing up on her feet she walked out to open over towards Perseus. "Fancy meeting you here again Perseus." she smiled holding her hands behind her back eye flirting the tall handsome blonde.
Back to top Go down
Emily Castle

Emily Castle

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 1:40 pm

Emily just shrugged in response to Eva abou the blond guy, he was a Slytherin too, and Emilt got skeptical when it was slytherin matter... It wasn't necessary Eva covering her mouth, because when the moron passed by them Emily stop breathing. The guy looked angry, and she knew why... He had just faced the Princess of the pranks, and future Queen... She nodded to Eva, and they walked to the blond guy. His name was Perseus, and she tilted her head analyzing him from head to toe. If Eva trusted him, Emily will give a chance... ''Hi, I'm Emily. Thanks for outwitting that guy...'' Emily wanted to say moron, stupid or idiot, but she thought it was for her better if she was polite this time.
Back to top Go down
Perseus Malfoy

Perseus Malfoy

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:05 pm

Perseus gave a dark chuckle towards Leroy, slipping his wand back where it had previously rested. "I'm sure you will," he said quietly, holding his hand out expectantly to Proteus, who handed him the books they had intended on renting. He and Proteus waited for a moment, both eyeing the books as if to make sure they were correct. Once Leroy had left the area, Perseus turned to Evaine and smiled, handing Proteus the books, again. "Glad to see you're safe, beautiful," he replied, taking Eva's hand and kissing it. He looked at the younger girl with a smile, as well. "I'm Perseus, and this is Proteus," he said, gesturing to his twin. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:16 pm

Evaine smirked at the blonde as he took her hand kissing it, her cheeks turned a light pink. Guess she hadn't gotten over her blushing around "How about i give you a real thanks?".
Evaine walked up closer to Perseus standing up on her tip toes, softly kissing his cheek not knowing it it could be alright if she kissed him on the lips or not "so there is your thanks." she winked at him. The ravenclaw turned around looking at Emily holding her hand out towards her letting her to know it's safe to come closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)   a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!) Empty

Back to top Go down

a good afternoon book to calm the nerves (anyone!)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: