Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Battle in the Snow} Todd

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:19 am

[:O A new character?! Ooooh. I wanna hear all about them!
I'malwayscomingupwithnewcharactersit'sadiseasexD]

"Oh, you have ulterior motives. Tsk, what a shame... and here I thought you really cared," She pouted, blinking her eyes innocently. "But if pretending you care means ruining your reputation as a villain, then sure, we can pretend." She teased, sticking her tongue out at him.

"I don't even know how you could; it's insulting, really," she continued to tease, pouting still. Penny then let out a noise of surprise as Todd tossed some snow at her. She let out a a giggle. "Because it's fun," she told him, eyes sparkling in amusement.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:40 am

((She's going to be an obsessive, ambitious girl with no sense of humor. A nice change from my snarky babies.
AND TORTUROUS BECAUSE WE NEED 300 FREAKING POINTS UGH.))
It's better you find out how cruel I am now," he told her. "And now you get your playback for my heartlessness by ruining my rep. It's a win-win situation! Alternatively a lose-lose situation, but we'll ignore that for now."

"Your brain is something that cannot be ignored, and I am ashamed to have overlooked that. I deserved the assault of snow," he conceded, unable to hold back his smile at her giggle. "For you, maybe. But if I get one more ounce of snow in my shoe, I am going to have a meltdown. You'll make me cry for, like, the third tine today."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 4:59 am

[Oooh, she sounds interesting! Very Happy
bahomg. I kno[Only admins are allowed to see this link] so many points! D:]

"I suppose so; it still hurts to know that you don't care. Superheroes can be quite sensitive about these things, you know," Penelope pouted still. She let out a small sigh. "I suppose the win-win is only a consolation prize, but I'll have to take what I can get." She shrugged, trying to hold back her smile.

"Yes, yes I dare say you do," Penny giggled, smiling once more. She leaned down and gathered some snow. She let out another laugh as she threw some at him. "There, payback achieved." She smiled. Penny then jutted out her bottom lip and moved closer to him. "Oh, I'm sorry. Please don't cry. No more crying today," she smiled softly.

[so. watching Cheaper by the Dozen... and all I can keep thinking is PODD CHILD! >3>]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 6:06 am

((She's going to be like a mix of Rachel and Emma from Glee[which I've been forced into loving now -.-'].
I guess doing all the events and stuff possible will get us points but
They always end in bloody situations and tears T.T
))

"As a superhero, aren't you supposed to be all emotionally detached? I'm only trying to be a good nemesis here! This nice business isn't very becoming of a villain!" he exclaimed, studying her pouting face. "Please stop that expression. It's too cute and I might lose my resolve to be cruel towards you. Then where would we be?"

Todd sighed as the snow landed on him, puppy dog face making a reappearance, though he was trying to hold back a laugh. Somehow, he'd nearly forgotten that moments ago she'd been crying. "B-but you threw more snow at me," he whined, scuffing his shoes in the powdery stuff at their feet. "Now my socks'll be all wet."

((Ahhh, their children are famous time-traveling kids indeed.))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:36 am

[Nice~ I've never actually watched Glee. xD
this is true. I'm worrying for Todd's safety in the next event. apparently the first team has something "special" to do. o___o]

"You would think that was the case, but alas it is not," she shrugged. She then blinked, blushing madly before smiling slightly. "F-for my purposes, then, doesn't that mean I should pout m-more often?" She questioned, raising one of her eyebrows. "I would win then, yeah?"

"But I had to... it was only fair," she pouted her bottom lip out. "I'm sorry. I can dry them with a spell if you want me to; we are wizards after all." She smiled, a small laugh hinting upon her lips.

[sorry it took me so long and that it's short... brother's friends are playing Slender and made me watch/play.]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 7:58 am

((They're both off their rockers, which is all you need to know about 'em.
Oh, no. This is bound to be a feels fest.))

"Is that all that matters to you, Book Girl? Winning? You're already so good at it. Why not give someone else a chance?" he mused, wagging a reprimanding finger at her. "Plus, then you'd get a reputation for being cute, and who would Yankee you seriously as a superhero? There are more things in life than winning and cuteness."
"It is the principle of the thing, B.G.," Todd said, forcing his bottom lip to tremble. "I asked you not to because I'd cry, and you did anyway. My socks will dry. My tears might not."
((No problem, that game gives me the heeby jeebies.))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 8:29 am

[bahahaha, okay. xD
Yes, yes it will be. ;^;]

"A superhero has to win in order to protect their people... so yes, those do quite matter," She gave him a sharp nod. "If I let you win, then what would those people I protect think? I'd have to get a new job... it would be horrible." She blushed, looking down a bit. "I-I think b-being a c-cute superhero... would have it's... ad-advantages..." She shrugged, still trying not to blush.

"Aw, I'm truly very sorry Sir Schmucksalot. How ever can I dry those tears?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side. She reached into her bag and then held her hand out. "Fizzing Whizzbee?" She questioned. Always bribe with candy, she had learned. It often worked.

[that game is scary as fuckkk. omg]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:04 am

(I've also noticed that all the pairs are of the same sex. Not sure what to make of it.))

Todd smirked, shaking his head. "Cuteness equals employment, I've seen." He nodded half to himself, squinting off to in The distance in thought. "Though why does it matter what they think about you as long as you save them? It's not like I'm going to attack them the one time I win. You wouldn't understand how it feels to be a loser." His voice was ridiculously serious considering that the topic of the conversation was villains and heroes.

Todd bent slightly to sniff the Whizzbee before shaking his head adamantly. "N-no, it'll only make my tears' journey to the ground longer once I'm up in the air."

((Just walk aimlessly without getting notes. It's the coward's way. My way.))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:13 am

[:O I hadn't even noticed that! I had noticed that most of them are in the same house, though. We were claiming conspiracy when she was choosing them - but it was all random. xD]

"Exactly," Penny nodded. Peneleope then pursed her lips, tapping her chin. "Well, I'd rather they not hate me for losing once. That can have quite the effect on people. I commend Batman for being able to save people when they considered him a bad guy, but I'm not quite as awesome as he is." She gave a small nod, sounding just as serious.

Penny bit her lip, holding back her laughter as she put the candy away. "Alright then, Mister Drama Queen," she teased lightly. She then lightly tapped him on the nose. "But if you start crying then I might have to throw some more snow at you... or start crying myself. Neither of which seem like a good outcome."
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:27 am

((Something interesting is definitely about to go down, I can just smell it.))

"What're you talking about?" Todd exclaimed, raising bis eyebrows at her. "Batman doesn't have powers or a killer pout! Sure, he's kind of rich and famous, but you don't need sidekicks to help you while Bruce Wayne has adopted, like, five hundred kids to put on capes and race around Gotham with him. You're giving off the 'lone wolf' vibe."

Todd made a whimpering noise before taking a deep breath as if he was forcing himself not to cry. "Fine. But only so that I don't get more snow in my shoes and I don't see you cry again - that'll make me cry harder and it'll get all depressing out here."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:41 am

[Yes, I can as well. Here's hoping everyone comes out safe~ <3]

Penny let out a small laugh. "He's still a hero. I actully think he's much better than a superhero, though, don't you think? He can do it all without powers," she then tapped her chin once more. "Hmn, perhaps I should get myself a sidekick that might be fun." She giggled.

Penelope smiled. "Good, because then everyone would be crying and that would be very bad," she nodded. She was hoping that her eyes were no longer red from her crying earlier. She was much too sensitive, she thought.

Penny then looked around the lawns. It seemed bare and all white. She pursed her lips for a moment before smiling once more. "Let's make a snowman," she turned back to Todd.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 9:55 am

Todd nodded relentingly. "Yeah, and he makes up for the lack of powers with exercise and gadgets. But you are every bit as awesome as B.M." He paused before nodding again. "Okay. You could have a sidekick to do, like, your laundry and stuff. So Batman is pretty wicked, but so are you - which I didn't just say, because nemeses despise each other."

His eyes immediately lit up and he lost his pitiful expression. "Yes! You are just full of good, wintry ideas today!" He immediately bent and began making a ball of snow and rolling it along the ground. It had been a while since he'd done this, but he figured he remembered how to do it well enough.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 10:13 am

Penelope smiled, blushing ever so slightly. "Oh, I don't know about that... Batman is pretty awesome..." she shrugged before laughing. "That seems like perfect use of a sidekick." She giggled once more. "Oh yes, we cannot let anyone know that you said that. We are to hate each other." She smiled.

Penny shrugged. "I try," she laughed. She quickly followed suit. If he was making the bottom, she'd make the middle. She started by making a snowball and then began rolling it to make it bigger. It had been quite a while since she had made one, but the art of making a snowman would never leave her mind. Perhaps she could even animate it when they were done and make it like Frosty. Magic really was a beaufitul thing.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:26 am

Todd nodded in agreement, as if it were possible to hate Penny.

He continued rolling up the bottom of the snowman, whistling softly to himself as he 'worked'. "I have a feeling we might be able to reenact quite a few animated Christmas special with our new buddy that we're creating just now," he said, frowning and picking a stick out of their new buddy's bum that had been picked up as it rolled across the ground. "Or he might hate us. Become a rebellious teenage snowman or something."

((Sorry I poofed, dear! Dinner and mangoes were calling to me.))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 11:56 am

Penelope laughed. "I think you've lied about not having powers. You just read my mind," she shook her head, still laughing. "We could make our own Frosty." She said rather excitedly. She then pursed her lips, still pushing the ball of snow until it was a good, medium sized ball. "Oh no, I hope not. Rebellious teens can be hard to manage. I don't know if I'd be able to. You'd have to take control or something. Put your foot down." Penny told him with a sharp nod.

[no problem darling. my father just forcibly put New Moon on. So, save me. because I'm dying here. Dying. from laughter and the pain of how bad this is. omg]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 12:35 pm

Todd smiled at her enthusiasm. "Rebellious snowmen will be even harder to manage," he agreed before gasping. "Hey, now! No! This has to be a two-person job. I can't be the only one to deal with Frosty Jr. You've got to take some responsibility for our buddy's chilly actions." He shook his head sternly. "No, because we have to work together if we are going to turn him - her? - into a respectable citizen."

((Why has your father chosen to torture you in this manner? I'd rather a snake pit.))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:04 pm

"Oh, I don't know if I'll be able to help any," Penny gave him a frown. "But I suppose... I should take help since we're both making the snowman... Frosty Jr." She then nodded slightly. "That is my job, making sure that people are respectable citizens..." she paused then for a moment, her eyes widening as she realized something. Her hands fluttered up to her mouth, leaving the snowman's middle, "does this make us parents?" She questioned. Of course, she was just playing and joking, but she could feel her ears redden a bit at the thought and made sure that her hair was covering them successfully.

[because he finds it absolutely hilarious. he's horrible. a horrible, horrible person. D:
and yes, I totally had to do that. Toby was not their first child. Nope. It was Frosty Jr. xD]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:15 pm

Todd glanced up from his huge ball of snow to blink at her for a moment before a smirk came across his face. She sure knew how to catch him off guard, didn't she? He straightened from his bent position and nodded slowly, chuckling. "Well, I suppose it does," he said with a grin. "What a scandal. My father would be shocked - shame on you for pressuring me into making a snowman!" He crouched to work on their snowchild's bottom in an attempt to hide his amusement.

((Omg Alix, I had been thinking about that this whole time but figured Penny'd blush like crazy. Frost Jr was indeed their firstborn, he just tragically melted.))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:37 pm

Penny blushed. "Me?" She questioned, her voice a pitch higher. Yes, she had suggested to make a snowman... oh my, she was the intiator with their snowchild. That only made her blush more. "Michael's going to kill you," Penny told him, a small smile forming on her face as she put the finishing touches on their snowchild's middle. "I'm much to young to be a mother... I suppose... we should take classes or something... Not quite sure how to raise a child." Penny continued to blush, but she smiled down into the large snowball.

[bahahaha. of course. everything makes Penny blush like crazy. xD But yes. It was very tragic. The funeral was beautiful, though.]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Todd raised an eyebrow and pointed to himself. "You think Michael is gonna kill me? Oh, no no no, you're the one who forced me into this and it's my brothers who are gonna kill you," he said, though he figured if anything like that ever were to actually happen, the o ly thing they'd do was tease him to death about it. "I suppose. Though birthing classes would be redundant since he's been birthed from the snow." He patted the bottom of the snowchild. "I pronounce our little guy's bum done. How's his torso coming along?"

((A winter funeral, of course, since his remains would melt too otherwise. They got over him quickly though.))
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:20 pm

Penny nodded, trying to hold back her laughter. If anything like this were to happen... though... the thought made her blush... then Michael would most definitely kill Todd. She then let out a small gasp. "Me? B-but... I'm so nice... and... and superhero-y... and I didn't mean it," she pouted, blinking rather innocently. "Yes... I suppose those wouldn't help much..." She blushed a bit more.

Penelope giggled lightly. "Mm, I think his torso is complete. Could you help me attatch it?" She questioned, not sure if she would be able to lift up the middle by herself.

[Yes. we couldn't let his remains melt during his funeral. That would be heartbreaking. But yes, they cannot be too hung up over it. They have other children to look after~]
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:45 pm

((Of course, and their other kids are MUCH more durable in the various seasons.))

Todd chuckled, shaking his head. "Modest, too," he muttered, smiling and nudging his snowbum beside the snowtorso so that it'd be easier to heft one on top of the other. "Just because you 'didn't mean it' doesn't make Frosty Jr any less alive. Well, he's not exactly alive now, but he will be, unless we get too bored to finish him."

"I sure can - see what you're doing, though? Pressuring me into this!" he exclaimed, going to take one side of it and slipping his fingers beneath the huge snowball to help her lift it.
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 2:58 pm

[exactly. Though, they may burn easily in the sun, the poor pale children.]

"N-no, I suppose not... but it was an accident... surely you cannot blame me for an accident?" She pouted once more. She could never imagine having this conversation in real life. Oh my, that would be incredibly awkward. She hoped that she didn't have to worry about it for years. She was only sixteen after all... she still had a few years before she wanted children.

"Wh-what? I-I didn't mean to pressure you... I was just asking," she told him as he helped her lift the giant snowball up onto their snowchild's bottom. Now they just needed to make his head and he'd be close to being finished. He'd just need a face and arms.
Back to top Go down
Todd Cross

Todd Cross

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:27 pm

((Oh my lard, that is hilarious. They are incredibly porcelain-skinned children.))

Todd couldn't help laughing at that line, as this conversation was getting increasingly ridiculous - if anyone were to hear them without any previously stated context, it would be quite a shock for the listener. "An accident, hm?" he chuckled. "I'm not sure Frosty Jr would appreciate being called an 'accident'."

"Nope, peer pressure is what it is and I don't appreciate it one bit." He straightened, hands on his hips as he studied their snowchild so far. "Alright. Next up, a head. Preferably spherical."
Back to top Go down
Penelope Baudelaire

Penelope Baudelaire

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 pm

[they are truly very fair skinned. Lydia and Emma mostly, I fear. The poor dears <3]

"Mister Cross, you are backing me into a corner here!" Penny frowned, placing her hands on her hips. She pouted her bottom lip out. "I cannot seem to say anything right. Poor Frosty Jr. His parents are already fighting," she let out a sigh and patted the unfinished snowman while trying to hide her blush behind her hair.

"B-but I didn't mean it," she sighed, tugging lightly at her hair, a small smile forming on her face though. All this talk just made her want to laugh, but she was able to refrain herself and keep in character. "What? Don't you want him to have a cube head? I think it might look cute," she joked lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle in the Snow} Todd   A Battle in the Snow} Todd - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A Battle in the Snow} Todd
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next