Hogwarts: Alternate Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hogwarts: Alternate Universe Forum

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) Empty
PostSubject: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:17 am

Evaine helped Brie moved the couches on the other side of the rooms as she stretched her body. Her hair was in a might breaded ponytail, she had on a pair of blue gum shirt and black gym shorts. "Okay Brie what's the first thing we do?' she asked jumping, happy to start practicing cheering. But first they needed to finish there outfits if Brie would make up her mind what she wanted to put on.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 8:37 am

Brie stretched for a couple of minutes, looking up at Evaine, "Alrighty, I had a couple of gymnastics classes back when I was younger.. and I was on the cheerleading squad at my Muggle school for a while.."

She smiled, pulling her short hair into a tightly wound bun, "I'm working on our outfits, I really am.. but, in the meantime.. you know the duplicating or cloning spell? Geminio? Well, I was thinking we could use it on ourselves.. during the cheer, I mean. Since we only have us two on the squad.. it makes sense, right?"

She grinned, twirling her wand in her hands, "Well? Shall we give it a go?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 9:34 am

Evaine's father had taught her some martial arts when she was young so cheer-leading shouldn't be that hard to finger out right? "Yes i know the duplicating spell, it was the first things my sisters taught me." she said laughing a bit "Yeah it makes sense, it's just us and we need more people for the other cheer's we would be doing, right?." she said pulling her wand out of her boot she smiled at Brie "Ready captain Brie."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:23 am

"Exactly," Brie said, laughing, "Ready? One, two.. three! Geminio!"

After a few seconds, about 5 clones of Brie appeared, each of them looking exactly like her. "Seee? Which one's the real Brie?" she asked, laughing, "Yeah. I'm talking. I'm the real Brie. Just so you know."

The REAL Brie went out to face her clones and gave a satisfied smile, "My clones are so cool.. they'll do whatever we tell them, I guess. This is gonna be kick butt."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:33 am

"now that is freaky but cool.. Geminio!." Eva blinked seeing the same amount of clones Brie cased 'that's really now i look ?' she said weird out to see herself. Standing over b the real Brie the real Eva looked at her clones

"Girls lesson up, and watch everything at Brie tells you to do." she said as her clones nodded "I have to agree with you on this Brie now, what's the first thing we do." she asked looking over at Brie "Oh and no giving lip girls, remember i know myself." she said

Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:48 pm

"Alright, girlies!" Brie said, clapping her hands, "Stretch out a little bit more, chicas! First off: Workin' on splits!" She laughed, seeing the girl's expressions, "I know, I know, we're all a bit rusty.. but we've gotta get flexible! Now, come on guys, let's get some spirit goin'!"

The clones all "Woo!"ed, and stretched a bit, the real Brie looking at Evaine, "Want me to help ya stretch out a bit so we both don't pull a muscle or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:05 pm

"Got that girls." Evaine said as the clones gave her a weird look, she rolled her eyes "Stretch now?!" she shout as they nodded and stretched a bit. Eva laughed rubbing her forehead 'why am i so stubborn at times.' she sighed, looking over at Brie "Please," Eva smiled.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:37 pm

Brie nodded and sat on the floor, her legs outstretched as far as she could go. "Alright, Moonie, get down here for me and get in this same position. Take my hands too, please," she instructed lightly, keeping an eye on their clones. "Now, I'm gonna pull you forward towards me. It's gonna stretch your muscles, and it might hurt a bit, but it's worth it. I want you to do the same for me. Got it?"
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:42 pm

Evaine sat on the floor, her legs outstretched as far as she could go "alright, here gos nothing.' she said taking Brie's hands. She bit her lip when brie pulled her forward still keeping an eye on her clones, she relaxed before pulling Brie forward. Eva's clones where on the floor stretching there legs.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:15 am

"It's a good stretch.. might wanna turn it into a habit, y'know?" Brie advised, wincing a bit before smiling, "Ready to get going on those splits?" Brie whipped her head around, clapping her hands to get the clones' attention, "Alright, girls! Banana SPLIT time! Get it? SPLIT? ..Nevermind."

"I'll demonstrate," Brie said, preparing herself. She swiftly did a backhand spring and landed softly into a split.

[OOC: [Only admins are allowed to see this link] that's what she did xD ]

She then whirled herself around to face the girls and smiled. "Now you guys try it," she said, standing up.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:59 am

Evaine stretched some more before she stood up, her clones looked at the real Brie like she was nuts saying split "haha Im so funny." Eva said rolling her eyes. The real Evaine turned around to watch Brie "wow, your good." she said clapping her hands, her clones copied Eva clapping the hands shouting "go Brie!".

The Real Eva imitate Brie's backhand spring split move xD "Like that?"
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:31 pm

Brie laughed at Evaine's statement, looking at her own clones, "Hey now, Brie's," she called, all of them huddled together in the back of the room, "What are you all doing?"

"Chatting about Todd," one of them said, the others nodding curtly, "Isn't that what you do in your mind, Boss Brie?" The real Brie blushed, hiding her face in her hands, "Stop.. " she whispered, the other Brie's straining to hear.

"WHAT?" one yelled, "WE CAN'T HEAR YOU OVER THE SOUND OF YOUR MIND TELLING US TO THINK ABOUT TODDY HOT CROSS BUNS!"

They all laughed, the real Brie drowning in embarrasement, "..That was spectacular, Moonie."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:53 pm

Evaine covered her mouth trying not to laugh "Now Brie's that's not nice." she said standing up "But your thinking about jimmy-kins." one of her clones said 'shut up!" the real Eva yelled blushing deeply.

'So Um Brie what next, Cheer moves?" she asked, placing her hand on Brie's shoulder "Im glad that Jim and Todd aren't really here."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 12:34 pm

"Yeah, I'm guessing cheer moves are next.." Brie said, feeling her head starting to pound, "..That whole drunk Brie thing I had going on in class is still kind of bothering me.. think this could be a hangover starting? This pounding headache I have?"

She sat down for a while, rubbing at her temples, "In a way, I'm glad they aren't, too.. I don't want them to hear all this stuff the clones have gotta say. Kinda pathetic how I'm crushing on Todd just a bit, though.. I mean, your crush on Jim is perfectly cute and fine, but.. I'm engaged. It's difficult to handle," Brie admitted, chewing on her lip, "I think about it alot, too.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:26 pm

"Hey if you feel like your going to pass out or whatever we can work on the cheer moves later." Evaine said kneeling down placing her hand on Brie's shoulder, she told one of her clones to get some ice water for Brie. "I knew you where tough Brie.. I can't imagine what your going threw.. Is there anything I can do to help?' she asked "You know Im here for you, you don't have to go threw this alone."
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 10:49 am

Brie let her hair down, putting her head in her hands, "It's just.." she started, biting her lip, "..My parents had the most beautiful relationship. Mom, she used to tell me he made her feel special.. when he looked at her, she felt as if she was the only person that mattered."

She folded her arms around herself, half-smiling, "That.. that wonderful feeling of having a love who'll always stay there. The feeling that, whatever happens, and whoever tries to come in between the two of you, that nothing will break your bond. That's what I want. I want a love like that.. one of those endlessly surprising ones like my parents did.. but, obviously, I won't." she ended, her passionate speech ending in a lull, "..People think I'm so hostile and ill.. but I'm not. I'm just confused about the world.. about almost everything. I'm just a lost soul in this place we call home for the time we're here.."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:14 am

Eva kinda envy Brie that her parents are a great relationship, what she could remember about her parents being together was yelling and fighting, yet it was her mother who started the fight. Eva's father really loved his wife but Elena (Eva's mom) made him feel like he was nothing sometimes. Eva sat down rubbing Brie's back "I don't think your hostile Brie, your just lost and want somebody to love you for you. It's normal to want to find true happiness, people can't tell you who to marry *mumbles* unless you forced into it. But I don't want to see you so down all the time Brie, how about You, Jim, Todd and i go out for beerbutter and get some candy this weekend." she winked remembering what Jim said this morning when she was asleep on him, but she wasn't going to tell Brie that just yet.
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:41 am

Brie smiled, rubbing her wrists, "Stuff I say comes across the wrong way to some people.. that's why I never really opened up to anyone until now. Ever," she said, yawning, "I'm really not trying to be down, it's just the world around me.. it makes me feel a bit melancholy.."

She bit her lip, looking at Evaine, "Well, I guess that'd be fun.. going to Hogsmeade with you guys.. I'll have to put that on my calendar," Brie noted, looking around the room for nobody in particular, "..I'm lazy."
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 am

"well you can always come to me if you need to talk Brieanne." Eva giggled she laid down on the floor "Well it was Jim's idea and i thought it would be fun we was supposed to talk to both you and Todd but don't know where Toddy's at and your already here.' she smiled
Back to top Go down
Brieanne Devereaux

Brieanne Devereaux

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:52 pm

"I will, Moonie dear," Brie said, laying on her back as well, "Oh, it was Jimmykins' idea? Did he have any help from you at all?" she teased, smiling. She knew that Jim and Evaine had already spent some time alone together minus herself and Todd, but she didn't know HOW much that was, exactly. She wondered if Evaine was planning something else with Jim, but she decided to keep the question to herself just in case.
Back to top Go down
Evaine Moonblood

Evaine Moonblood

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:15 pm

Evaine thought about Jim, how she kissed him on the cheek just to shut him up about putting himself down, falling asleep on his shoulder and he out his arm around her, playing hide the Pillow of Jim. She laughed "maybe i can saw he's more playful and soft like a pillow," she said, playing with her hair Eva's cheeks lightly turned red. Turning around on her stomach herr clones grinned "Eva kissed Jim!" they said "ahh i forgot about you guys." eva growled
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)   Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fun day xD (tag: Brie (jim and Todd can join)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts: Alternate Universe :: Out of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: